What's new

CAA bans Russian planes flying from Pakistan airports

@rrows

New Recruit

Reaction score
CAA bans Russian planes flying from Pak. airports
Upadated on: 30 Nov 10 11:59 AM

ISLAMABAD: Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has imposed a ban on all flights of Russian planes from Pakistan's airports on Tuesday. The decision was made as a result of the Russian cargo plane crash near Dalmia, Karachi late Saturday night.

CAA sources told the media that instructions regarding the ban imposed on the flights of Russian planes have been sent to the administration of all main airports. Four Russian planes will remain grounded at airports until new orders are issued. The staff of these planes is allowed to stay in Pakistan, if it wants.

According to international aviation rules, no plane will be stopped from landing in Pakistan, but take-off can be banned.

il 78 gona fly from paf bases which are not under control of CAA CAA is civil aviation while PAF is military big diffrence between both

il 78 gona fly from paf bases which are not under control of CAA CAA is civil aviation while PAF is military big diffrence between both

What about the Il 76s Refuelers which PAF is operating..?

This type of Ban is not for all planes made in Russia..But for planes operated and owned by Russian airlines.

The tankers are Russian made but operated by PAF,so the ban does not apply to them.

i think PAF is using IL-78 Midas ... not IL-76

correct me if i m wrong :)

Back
Top Bottom