What's new

BYE BYE Mr. Prime Minister - Yousef Raza Gillani to be changed very soon

i also heard a scene between the dog Zardari and Gillani, that a few days ago Zardari gave some papers to Gillani as it required a signature of him. The papers were about approval of new persons working for the goverment ( ofcoarse those peoples were zardaris own selected ) Gillani litrelly threw the papers and said that he will not sign them, he said that he is not doing more wrong deeds in his life.

I dont know if its true or not, just heard it, thought of sharing it
You should read this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-information/14984-insulting-president-pm-not-allowed.html
Please dont insult the President or the Prime Minister of Pakistan in your posts. I do understand that many of you are not happy with the actions of the President, but we will have to live with it. Because the majority elected the Pakistan People's Party, and the PPP has elected the President.

No matter how good or bad the President is. Insulting the President will not be allowed, and we will start handing out bans if such continues.

Criticize.. discuss.. donot insult.

No confirmation of this...

Not yet! But the rumor mill in Islamabad is in full swing! Perhaps the PPP is waiting for the Mumbai headache to blow over in order to not to make it that obvious!

Besides, when the likes of the 'Advisor' to the PM on Interior, Rehman Malik says that the PM will not be removed, it is just the opposite! Rehamn Malik is the renowned front man & cash handler for Zardari & his billion dollar empire!

I disagree! with Gillani gone, you will have another PPP stooge take his place (most likely Makhdoom Shahab, who can at least speak better!). This is being done through a political process so no bones will be broken! Things will go one as usual!

You see we have to get out of this 'I AM INDISPENSABLE FOR THE SURVIVAL OF PAKISTAN' mentality out of the head of our politicians which has held Pakistan hostage to the retarded political process in the past. No one is indispensable and politicians come and go!

OK then for what Gillani was selected PM why not Makhdoom in the first place, Now why this change of horses ? How can a president just Throw a Democratically elected PM without any proper procedure, What is the difference between a Uniformed Dictator and a Civilian Dictator they both are the same. One thing i Fear the most is ARMY shouldn't be dragged into this tussle between the politicians.

Not yet! But the rumor mill in Islamabad is in full swing! Perhaps the PPP is waiting for the Mumbai headache to blow over in order to not to make it that obvious!

Besides, when the likes of the 'Advisor' to the PM on Interior, Rehman Malik says that the PM will not be removed, it is just the opposite! Rehamn Malik is the renowned front man & cash handler for Zardari & his billion dollar empire!

OH i c, May be thats why today on GEO in " AAJ KAMRAN KHAN KAY SAATH " the recorded Interview of PM Yousuf raza Gillani was showed Many times. hmmmmmmm :coffee::azn: Interesting ;)

Gilani's decision of sending the ISI chief to bharat was one of the worst decisions ever made in the history of Pakistan..good thing they changed their decision.

We have to let Pakistan's interst come first before any other country, and our leadership must understand that.

What SCRIPT? Did you see the interview on 25 November 2008 of the PM with Kamran Khan of Geo News (I hope someone could post it from You Tube or something)? He literally made a fool of himself! He is truly a Space Cadet :crazy:whereas his present is not supported by his mind which is wandering elsewhere when he speaks. He is utterly incohereant and senseless when he speaks on national and international issues!

Had their been a script to go by, PM would had NEVER disclosed the ISI Boss dispatch in the first place! So basically one idiot blurts and the others try to then 'mould' to it in a stupid kind of a way!

Here is the Video of said interview; Please check the following link:
Aaj Kamran Khan Kay Sath - 25 November 2008

OK then for what Gillani was selected PM why not Makhdoom in the first place, Now why this change of horses ? How can a president just Throw a Democratically elected PM without any proper procedure, What is the difference between a Uniformed Dictator and a Civilian Dictator they both are the same. One thing i Fear the most is ARMY shouldn't be dragged into this tussle between the politicians.

Its called 17th Amendment or also known as 58(2)b with which the President can pounce on a PM (Zardari has forgotten all about to remove it since he became the President). However knowing Gillani, the step down will 'look' more volunteer than forced. That is what political 'horses' are for! You may change them anytime.

Army is now only working in the background and I do not see them marching towards the PM or President House anytime soon. :enjoy:

The entire PPP top management is working to make as much money as possible in the sort term that they have,

this i have also heard from a very senior Lahore High Court Lawyer who says not only is PPP making money but the PML-N is also not too far behind. they all feel that their govt.s will not last very long!

He was an embarrassment for the whole nation. Lets just hope some one more capable replaces him and not just some stooge.

shah mahmood quereshi has ambitions for the post of PM!

"they all feel that their govt.s will not last very long!"

Is there a coalition falling apart? If so, that would require new elections, no?

When are elections next scheduled?

Is a coup d'etat imminent?

"they all feel that their govt.s will not last very long!"

Is there a coalition falling apart? If so, that would require new elections, no?

When are elections next scheduled?

Is a coup d'etat imminent?

the politicians will never "trust" the well-intentions of the army (if one can say that). it has to do with the history i am afraid. so the politicians have this "looking-over-their-shoulder mentality".

next elections are in 2013 (scheduled) and there is no imminent coup IMO.

No coup as far as General Kayani is concerned. What the politicans do, they will do to themselves for the next 8 years atleast now that Mushy is playing golf.

Removing Gillani would noptmake any difference unfortunatly..'Aik gadhay ki jagah doosra gadah ajaega'.

Back
Top Bottom