What's new

BYE BYE 23rd March Parade

Wow, I was looking forward for pictures and footages, this is just ridiculous.
This parade should always be held to maintain confidence and pride among the Pakistani people and our army, these events unify us, how on earth could he cancel this, he must've had contact with the military generals aswell for this decision.
Ohwell, i'm not surprised, since this man is in charge, anything can happen in Pakistan.

Let it go guys. We've taken loans. Things were bound to get tight. These are not life's essentials.

I really don't want Army to interfere in Pakistani Politics (really Dirty One). But Zardari is trying his best to Get Stamped on his B***T by the Army Boots and Awan-e-Sadar is Looking Comfortable to him.

Lets hope then that PML(N) & (Q) unite to make a simple majority in NA then maybe we could see change.

Even though I'm a little bit sad about this but let's look at the positive side. Our military wouldn't have to give the Honour and salutations to a President who clearly doesn't deserve it.

For me, that's the best part. And that'll make me get over the fact that I'll miss one of my favourite event this year.

These kind of events are meant for 'Show of Force', guess what how pained our enemies would be when they saw Pak-China colored JF-17 roaring in the air during the last parade.

Well but this comforts me that Mr President would not be given the guard of honor.

I request all the Pakistani members to get rid of Zardari as soon as possible.

Yes, he did few things in Indian interest. But you can't trust a fool (forgive me).

Another wave of madness, and he may order PA to make nuke attack on India. (This looks foolish, but I am confident that Zardari can do this).

I request all the Pakistani members to get rid of Zardari as soon as possible.

Yes, he did few things in Indian interest. But you can't trust a fool (forgive me).

Another wave of madness, and he may order PA to make nuke attack on India. (This looks foolish, but I am confident that Zardari can do this).

Brother dont abuse the president of a country, please edit your post.
Secondly its a grave concern : the ability 0f Zardari government, i agree with you on that. But that's why there is this wave of revolution in making in pakistan. But i would not like to see army rule, May be Mr. Musharraf with democratic election. Or Nawaz ( i doubt his capabilities too but he sure will be better than Mr. Zardari).
Don't be paranoid Zardari cant do that, A person cant choose to attack with NUKE, I am sure there are responsible powers in pakistan with their protection over nuke. Who understand the consequences of nuke war. :cheers:

Well in my opinion, no matter whom you like or not. There is a president who is commander in chief of the armed forces. And there is an annual event which shows of the strength of the nation to the world. So the event should not have cancelled, and i dont think we should support cancelation of the event because Mr. X is a president. However reduction of costs should be done internally but not by cancelling such events, this doesnt give a postive picture about pakistan to the world .

A friend of mine works in MoD , he told me that cancellation orders of parade were released before long March....if everything was adjusted later on,they why our Govt isn't interested in showing the power to enemies?

Well may our countries defence succed and protect us forever on this day of 23rd March and boy isn't everyone glad to avoid saluting to Zardari.

DD parade costs a lot of money and the security situation in ISLD is very bad these days. just imagine something "a/hole" does something. thats the last thing the army wants!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom