What's new

By the way what happened to LOC ?????

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It's amazing how the cross border skirmishes on the LOC initiated by the Indians have stopped altogether - just putting it out there

It was Pakistan's DGMO' very subtle threat about hitting supply lines. IA high command understands exactly what is being hinted I.e escalation in Kargil where PA is still sitting on Indian territory with clear line of sight on the critical Indian highway.

It was Pakistan's DGMO' very subtle threat about hitting supply lines. IA high command understands exactly what is being hinted I.e escalation in Kargil where PA is still sitting on Indian territory with clear line of sight on the critical Indian highway.

The retaliation of which will be reflected by Indian Artillery opening up fire on the Karakoram

The retaliation of which will be reflected by Indian Artillery opening up fire on the Karakoram
With chinese presence in Korakoram, i wonder if that's an option for India anymore.

We don't need to target the humans only the road.

Fire for effect is the core objective of Indian Army Artillery Corps
Its seriously funny logic btw.
Hint: The road is a the only transit route for now for chinese. I wonder if disrupting their business would be taken lightly. You will make both your neighbors angry.

It's amazing how the cross border skirmishes on the LOC initiated by the Indians have stopped altogether - just putting it out there
Seems DGMO open warning worked. Message delivered through officials notification and ISPR. All Indian post in Kashmir are very much surrounded and surrounding population in IOK is anti India. Totally unfavorable condition for Indian post along LOC.

Seems DGMO open warning worked. Message delivered through officials notification and ISPR. All Indian post in Kashmir are very much surrounded and surrounding population in IOK is anti India. Totally unfavorable condition for Indian post along LOC.
This is what happens when people with 0 knowledge become an expert

Its seriously funny logic btw.
Hint: The road is a the only transit route for now for chinese. I wonder if disrupting their business would be taken lightly. You will make both your neighbors angry.

There is chinese presence all over pakistan now so how is this comment in any way valid. Pakistan is officially a protectorate of China. All your assets have been taken over by them, your generals are controlled by them and in the end even your political leaders will be openly controlled by them.

Yes, politically PA is busy now. Perhaps planning a coup or something. Hence they are distracted. Give it some days, it will begin again.

A coup is actually a viable option. Chinese leadership takeover is best done through a coup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom