What's new

By-Poll Results: Worries for BJP in UP, Gujarat, States it Swept Four Months Ago

1:46 pm: UP: SP’s Tej Pratap Yadav wins Mainpuri seat by 3 lakh votes

1:46 pm: UP: SP’s Krishna Gopal Patel wins Nighasan seat against BJP’s Ram Kumar Verma by 18,976 votes

1:45 pm: UP: SP’s Ruchi Vira defeats BJP’s Hemendra Pal by 11,567 votes in Bijnor

1:45 pm: UP: SP’s Shiv Charan Prajapati clinches Hamirpur seat, defeats BJP’s Jagdish Vyas by 60,000 votes

1:45 pm: UP: BJP’s Rajiv Gumber bags Saharanpur seat

1:44 pm: UP: SP’s Vachaspati Pasi wins Sirathu assembly seat

1:44 pm: UP: SP’s Banshidhar Baudh wins Balha seat by 25,181 votes

1:44 pm: UP: SP’s Nawab Jan bags Thakurdwara seat, defeats BJP’s Rampal Singh by 27,023 votes

1:44 pm: UP: SP’s Kaptan Singh wins Charkhari seat by 50805 votes

In UP , SP won 9 and BJP 2 out of 11.Huge Win for SP.

5 years max for BJP. Even the media is criticizing and exposing BJP from day one. Congress is on revival. Besides Muslim voters will increase tremendously after next 5 years.

Now you can beleive whatever you want.

Hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin, dil ke Khush rakhney ko Ghalib ye Khayaal achhaa hai.

I don't claim not to be a supporter of secularism, never supported anything else. As I said, ideas like religious polarisation are subject to the law of diminishing returns & here was proof (what you called voter fatigue). I didn't say whether or not development would have sold in the UP polls but what is clear now is that the BJP's attempt at communalising the elections won't have an easy run. You are right about caste polarisation but the mandate in the general elections (in UP)was a mix of religious polarisation & hope. Remove hope & you get the results like you did. The BJP would have been better off running a campaign on development even if they lost. Now they look like a bunch of sorry bigots who had to eat humble pie. Making it all about "love jihad" meant what actually?, did the elections results mean that people are okay with that? That's why this was stupid. If you hear laughter amiong the BJP's opponents, it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Getting a sermon from you on narrow mindedness is hilarious, you are a shining example of being nothing but that. I confess to being selectively narrow mined with nutters, feel free to add yourself to that list. The "Islamic fundoos" can happily give you company. Talk about wishful thinking, it's guys like you who over-read the mandate got by Modi to suggest that the country would be open to these loony ideas. Not very different from the Islamic loonies that you talk so much about.

This mid term poll do not mean anything and is pretty useless. If BJP can use this opportunity to re-establish that its stands for Hindutva and then talk about development and hope when the next assembly elections are due then it would be a good strategy. There is nothing to show that is not the current strategy and that is not being played out.

Anyone who takes vicarious pleasure in seeing BJP's "defeat" and rejoice in seeing what they want to see is "secular" enough in my book. You don't have to claim anything. Your posts are proof enough of what you stand for.

Again a "certificate" from you means less than nothing considering you go around "labelling" anyone with a different point of view as "bigot" or "Hindutva" or "nutter" whatever else catches your fancy. :lol:

It remains and will always remain an indicator to your own narrow mindedness and intolerance.

The fact that your use strawmen and assign "motives" to "guys like me" shows what flimsy ground you stand on. That is the only way you can claim any sort of victory. So get back to spinning those strawmen and celebrating the victory of bigots eating "humble pie" :P

What it had to do with sickulars?? ....
Overconfidence,disdain,arrogance + communal dimwits like yogi adithyanath......

The thinly disguised celebrations by the "seculars" is what I am talking about.

I don't claim not to be a supporter of secularism, never supported anything else. As I said, ideas like religious polarisation are subject to the law of diminishing returns & here was proof (what you called voter fatigue). I didn't say whether or not development would have sold in the UP polls but what is clear now is that the BJP's attempt at communalising the elections won't have an easy run. You are right about caste polarisation but the mandate in the general elections (in UP)was a mix of religious polarisation & hope. Remove hope & you get the results like you did. The BJP would have been better off running a campaign on development even if they lost. Now they look like a bunch of sorry bigots who had to eat humble pie. Making it all about "love jihad" meant what actually?, did the elections results mean that people are okay with that? That's why this was stupid. If you hear laughter amiong the BJP's opponents, it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Getting a sermon from you on narrow mindedness is hilarious, you are a shining example of being nothing but that. I confess to being selectively narrow mined with nutters, feel free to add yourself to that list. The "Islamic fundoos" can happily give you company. Talk about wishful thinking, it's guys like you who over-read the mandate got by Modi to suggest that the country would be open to these loony ideas. Not very different from the Islamic loonies that you talk so much about.
Mate are you seriously arguing with this kid? rationality is hardly his strong suit.

sure but the questions will be raised on Amit shah and NaMo leadership till then and the wait for Acchey din

Doubting thomas will always have doubts. But Those who voted for NaMo know what they voted for and what he stands for. As far as I can see, Acchey din has arrived and ALL indicators show that.

Amit Shah is put their to win the WAR. That is what he needs to focus on.

Mate are you seriously arguing with this kid? rationality is hardly his strong suit.

This coming from a pappu supporter like yourself ? :lol:

Tell me again .....apart from your Christian back ground, why are you a congress party worker ? :cheesy:

Last edited:
People got wiser. False promises won't work. Communal Agenda got exposed too.

Next time people will vote secular parties and Muslim vote won't split.
You can vote to whomever you wish to... But rest of Indians would vote for betterment of this country irrespective of their cast creed n religion.....
@acetophenol is also indian Muslim in pdf get a cue from his conduct ...

5 years max for BJP. Even the media is criticizing and exposing BJP from day one. Congress is on revival. Besides Muslim voters will increase tremendously after next 5 years.

Now you can beleive whatever you want.

Congress is on revival seriously???
Lol rebellion is boling in their own turf.
BSP dont contest from the 11 seats in UP so BSP votes also flow in to SP camp.thats all.

Congress is on revival seriously???
Lol rebellion is boling in their own turf.
BSP dont contest from the 11 seats in UP so BSP votes also flow in to SP camp.thats all.

BSP votes never gonna votes for SP.
SP never wooed dalits votes it was work of BJP and RSS combine.
RSS recently accepted reservations for Dalits and Tribes first time in History.

This mid term poll do not mean anything and is pretty useless. If BJP can use this opportunity to re-establish that its stands for Hindutva and then talk about development and hope when the next assembly elections are due then it would be a good strategy. There is nothing to show that is not the current strategy and that is not being played out.

Anyone who takes vicarious pleasure in seeing BJP's "defeat" and rejoice in seeing what they want to see is "secular" enough in my book. You don't have to claim anything. Your posts are proof enough of what you stand for.

Again a "certificate" from you means less than nothing considering you go around "labelling" anyone with a different point of view as "bigot" or "Hindutva" or "nutter" whatever else catches your fancy. :lol:

It remains and will always remain an indicator to your own narrow mindedness and intolerance.

The fact that your use strawmen and assign "motives" to "guys like me" shows what flimsy ground you stand on. That is the only way you can claim any sort of victory. So get back to spinning those strawmen and celebrating the victory of bigots eating "humble pie" :P

My posts are definitely proof of what I stand for. As are yours. You are the one who was running about offering your "sikular" certificates, I have no interest in offering you any. You & I have been through plenty on this form to fool either of us. We both know what the other stands for.

Last edited:

This election results show two facts.
One is there was no polarisation happened during LS election .Lot of pseudosecular parties repeatead about polarisation again and again.But at that UPites was voted for development not communalism.
But here BJP did a grave mistake by releasing religious card.
Secondly BSP votes flowed in to SP camp.That is happened

BSP votes never gonna votes for SP.
SP never wooed dalits votes it was work of BJP and RSS combine.
RSS recently accepted reservations for Dalits and Tribes first time in History.

According to the experts BSP votes flowed very well in to SP camps.They dont even field their candidates.

Back
Top Bottom