What's new

By-Poll Results: Worries for BJP in UP, Gujarat, States it Swept Four Months Ago

My posts are definitely proof of what I stand for. As are yours. You are the one who was running about offering your "sikular" certificates, I have no interest in offering you any. You & I have through plenty on this form to fool either of us. We both know what the other stands for.

The word Sickular has entered the lexicon of modern English usage and is no more a certificate but a verb describing the practice of bigotry disguised as common good.

Knowing the pattern in pdf I was pretty sure one of those practising "secularism" will bring out a post celebrating this "victory" and gloat. The rest of those who hide their dismay at BJP wining and who used to be fence sitters and were unwilling voters for BJP will find an outlet to inject their frustration.

There are no surprises here. Only predictable responses. I knew you will take this opportunity to stress on why "secularism" is the way forward for BJP. Did you know you will post that ?

According to the experts BSP votes flowed very well in to SP camps.They dont even field their candidates.

I know very well How SP treat BSP voters in villages, Dalits would prefer death than voting for SP.

But I agree with your assertion that development and only development can win elections for BJP.

Mate are you seriously arguing with this kid? rationality is hardly his strong suit.

Not usually. Occasionally, I get bored ......:D

There are no surprises here. Only predictable responses. I knew you will take this opportunity to stress on why "secularism" is the way forward for BJP. Did you know you will post that ?

Just like you argued that being communal & bigoted was the way to go......I make no apologies for my opinion, I have no interest in changing yours.

Just like you argued that being communal & bigoted was the way to go......I make no apologies for my opinion, I have no interest in changing yours.

Another strawman. When have I argued that being communal and bigoted was the way to go ? :coffee:

I know very well How SP treat BSP voters in villages, Dalits would prefer death than voting for SP.

But I agree with your assertion that development and only development can win elections for BJP.

But miracle might happened .After all entire regional parties and Congress are now in together to counter BJP Juggernaut.

But miracle might happened .After all entire regional parties and Congress are now in together to counter BJP Juggernaut.

It is said that defeat is the best teacher.

Please learn right lesson from it.

Even if I accept your assertion than What is the reason Dalits voted for it's fiercest Oppressors i.e. SP than to BJP ?

Even if I accept your assertion than What is the reason Dalits voted for it's fiercest Oppressors i.e. SP than to BJP ?

Do you have the caste vote split up ?

I thought the dalit vote went to BSP and the Yadav ad Muslim vote when back to SP. The usual way it happens in UP.

Do you have the caste vote split up ?

I thought the dalit vote went to BSP and the Yadav ad Muslim vote when back to SP. The usual way it happens in UP.

BSP didn't fight this election.

So real question is Dalits has voted for which Party ? SP or BJP ?

You were the one arguing the communal polarisation on religion was the way to go to counter caste polarisation, were you not? Strawman??

For UP, yes. Not for the rest of India.

Its either that or Caste polarization, Which strangely you find "secular" and hunky dory.

I would rather see the BJP use Hindu polarization to bring Dalits and other casts together, than to play caste politics and fragment society further into more parts to win elections on more narrow grounds.

There is a possibility of a well rounded development with hindu polarization, not with caste polarization.

What about Congress voters voting for SP?
Any way something like that happened there.
But BJP must renew their strategy.

What about Congress voters voting for SP?
Any way something like that happened there.
But BJP must renew their strategy.

He he there is no congress voters in Uttar Pradesh.

I see. Did the dalit abstain from voting ?

What was the voter turn out ?

This is possible , Dalits may have not taken much interest in this elections.

All is left for Yadavs and other backward castes

Back
Top Bottom