What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

Hey man you guys should calm down a bit. It was the courts and ECM that disqualified turncoats. The state machinery conducted this election. Not everything is a conspiracy. Too much skepticism will lead to anarchy with everyone losing in the end.
Courts had given verdict them 3 months after petition was filed and then ECP took another month to disqualify

Do you think we are fools?

Other constituencies have announced results on 10-11 PM and here they're changing results in midget 2 AM

گی
Sir ji, if new government in Punjab dissolves the assembly, then PMLN is doomed... They have the only viable option left to keep the center.

All depends on NS's approval who wanted to go for the elections in the first place in April and didn't want to form government in the center. Now NS is not ready for leaving the government as well because they need more than 3 months to dilute the effect of hard decisions taken in the past two months to please IMF.

A very important meeting is in progress.. let see what comes out of it.
گیدڑ کی موت آتی ہے تو وہ شہر کی طرف بھاگتا ہے
ن لیگ کی موت آئی تو وہ عدم اعتماد کی تحریک لاتے ہیں۔

PPP did for 5 years
They even did in 1990s twice

They had an "understanding" among thieves, as they say.

Rigging or purely incompetence, these elections were by no means exemplary. Which is why the electoral reforms/overhaul is desparately needed.

I know 4 families in which out of 5/6 people, only one got to vote. The rest had their votes in a completely different area of the city, in which they haven't ever lived.

My own phupo, her vote was in Shahdara or somewhere, while her husband was in model town. Both of them have been living in the same place for the last 25 years, and voted in GE 2018 according to their current location as well.

Voter lists are a complete mess.

I don't know how difficult is it to just keep the vote of everyone according to the current address, it should be pretty easy.

Things are easy only if the intent is to make them easy for the people. However, I can state that the system is working as intended, as always, and I will say no more.

PTI denied PP-7 and PP-273 by blessings of you know

Other constitutes result announced 3 hours ago
Raja Sagheer won by 50ish votes. Recounting with proper background check can decrease that many votes for sure.

273 me koi 5k votes ka faraq he. Last moment tho so uno.

So what is Shehzaz Sharif going to do now?

For the first time in our history we have a Prime Minister whose jurisdiction begins from Prime Minister’s house and ends at half way of Islamabad Metro. May be a 20 rupees ticket can take you further on Islamabad Metro than the jurisdiction of our Prime Minister after losing these twenty seats.

What is the point of being a PM when the government machinery including police of Punjab, KPK, GB and AJK are controlled by PTI. PPP in Sindh and coalition government in Balochistan?

It’s time to call for election as technically we have the weakest Prime Minister in our history.

So what is Shehzaz Sharif going to do now?

For the first time in our history we have a Prime Minister whose jurisdiction begins from Prime Minister’s house and ends at half way of Islamabad Metro. May be a 20 rupees ticket can take you further on Islamabad Metro than the jurisdiction of our Prime Minister after losing these twenty seats.

What is the point of being a PM when the government machinery including police of Punjab, KPK, GB and AJK are controlled by PTI. PPP in Sindh and coalition government in Balochistan?

It’s time to call for election as technically we have the weakest Prime Minister in our history.

First part to be PM which does not have a govt in any of the provinces just tells you how much of a backdoor was used to get into power.

More than this, all moral authority is lost. Their claim was that the people have lost trust in the government, and people want you gone. Now evidently, the people don't think like that and have thrown you out. Why are you in power then? What is the justification?

We should be calling Shahbaz Sharif Mayor of Islamabad rather than PM.

First part to be PM which does not have a govt in any of the provinces just tells you how much of a backdoor was used to get into power.

More than this, all moral authority is lost. Their claim was that the people have lost trust in the government, and people want you gone. Now evidently, the people don't think like that and have thrown you out. Why are you in power then? What is the justification?

We should be calling Shahbaz Sharif Mayor of Islamabad rather than PM.
Lol actually not even that , islamabad voted PTI

hain-ji-roadies-neha-dhupia-roadies-meme-hein-ji.gif

Back
Top Bottom