What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

جب تک سورج چاند رہے گا، بزدار تیرا نام رہے گا۔​

View attachment 862681

1658073400530-png.862681

961a5d69f041a52985867c4083f3e24b.jpg

Pakistan as a country won't go nowhere without Karachi, I can pretty much guarantee it
But fixing Karachi is next to impossible
Karachi is major port city
It has to be fixed

Federal govt needs to build more port cities accessible to main land

Its need to expand bin qasim and build new ports in coastal blochistan near to karachi rather then focusing too much on gawadar which is 14 hours from karachi!

Screenshot_20220717-121607_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-121721_Maps.jpg

we are having Local body election in karachi i and my family would vote for JI...we voted for pti in general election but hamai 18th keh excuses milay!
18th amendment is not an excuse. It's the sad reality of Karachi since it falls under provincial govt of Sindh

It has to be fixed

Its need to expand bin qasim and build new ports in coastal blochistan near to karachi rather then focusing too much on gawadar which is 14 hours from karachi!

Its not just port expansion but fixing roads/basic utilities will go a long way in improving the lives of the common man.

1. Law and Order
2. Access to basic utilities
3. Fixing Roads/Sewage
4. Cleaning up the rot
5. Reforming local governance
6. Education and Health

In the end none of this is possible without #1 which is LAW AND ORDER.

It has to be fixed

There should be 7+ cities on the coast of Pakistan! UAE has a similar coastline in length to Pakistan for reference.

More power to you. Maybe it's the kick in the *** PTI needs to man up and do what is right for Karachi!
PTI can't do anything for Karachi unless it wins provincial govt of Sindh or rollback 18th amendment. Both events are unlikely

Back
Top Bottom