What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

@Enigma SIG

The first step after PTI wins is to sack Mir Bawla, then dissolve the assemblies.

That is a bit premature, no? If they win this, they form a govt in Lahore I suppose. Can they dismiss the COAS or dissolve other assemblies?

Regards
Please.. let us have the exclusive rights to rename/alias our COAS. I respect your freedom of speech but please don't use it here. He is our COAS.

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 18-34-49 Pakistan Bye-Election 2022 Provincial Assembly Results PK El...png

PTI need thugs like every party have . yahan sharafat ka zamana nhi hai

اس سے زیادہ دھاندھلی کیا ہو گی کہ نون لیگ کو دو سیٹیں مل گئیں ۔ یہ سراسر ظلم ہے

View attachment 862672

PTI need thugs like every party have . yahan sharafat ka zamana nhi hai

اس سے زیادہ دھاندھلی کیا ہو گی کہ نون لیگ کو دو سیٹیں مل گئیں ۔ یہ سراسر ظلم ہے
museebat hai, when you make militant wings, the ppl it attracts get out of hand. on one hand you have army like discipline up is down, down is up if boss says so. on the other hand you have ppl kidnapping for ransom and torture the ganjado and mqm do. suppose nawaz has an epiphany and decides not to do ghunda gardi ki siyasat. will the types of rana sana and his minions like lej list to super ganjado. its like the getting an std cos one sleeps around.

ye 2 seats kis kanjar ne di inko ???????????
If I am not wrong one constituency is in Rawalpindi, but PML-N is leading with very thin margin so it could swing to PTI as well nothing is final till now on that seat, other seat I think is in Sheikhupura.

1 seat of independent and one seat of PML-N are not having comfortable lead so possibly result of 1 more seat could tilt towards PTI, so the final result could be 18-19 seat for PTI

museebat hai, when you make militant wings, the ppl it attracts get out of hand. on one hand you have army like discipline up is down, down is up if boss says so. on the other hand you have ppl kidnapping for ransom and torture the ganjado and mqm do. suppose nawaz has an epiphany and decides not to do ghunda gardi ki siyasat. will the types of rana sana and his minions like lej list to super ganjado. its like the getting an std cos one sleeps around.
پھر پی ٹی ائی کو کبھی پورے ووٹ نہیں مل سکیں گے اسی طرح لیک ہوتے رہیں گے

نہین یہ لاہوری اور بہاولنگر والے ہیں @lastofpatriots کدھر ہے وہ ارائیں یہ اسکا علاقہ ہے

Back
Top Bottom