What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

Well tremendously shameful rigging , it is ridiculous if NADRA card has a address the person is being gold to go some where else to vote

Poor guy is creating an ID at the moment, and I am waiting to strike him.

یا اللہ ہمارے ووٹ کو
5 بجے کے بعد "محافظوں" سے محفوظ رکھنا🤲🫡
Dhandli is already done.

with thousands of votes transferred to other halqas, and then casting them there in favor of imported government, the thin margin that PTI has in some constituencies has already been covered.

No more than 5 seats I say.. only if Allah takes some interest in Pakistan. But as some say, Allah only helps those who strive... I don't see that help too.

Mr. X playing his dangerous game.

PTI Voters been expunged from polling lists.

Now who apart from that one Idarah that Mr.X belongs to has the technology to determine the political leanings of certain voters and forward it to the ECP.

Mr.X is being paid through our tax money. He has a post in Lahore, that should look after external threats from across the border.

But Mr.X and his Mir Jafar boss are on a campaign of beghairty to deny the people of Pakistan their right to vote according to their will.

Mr.X and Mir Jafar are the face of beghairty.

Just an update, this time the troll created 4 accounts.. while he was trying to quote, I banned all four in one go..
1658058730967.png

Fifth one!

1658058835930.png

Back
Top Bottom