What's new

BVR has gone operational on the JF-17

It looks like a witch from bewitched tv show, riding on a broom. lol.

Kindly click on the picture for its larger version, it actually says 'SD-10' in yellow, right above the mermaid's head.

i never said it didn't say SD-10!
i said its "holding" PL-5/9 instead of SD-10!

The thing that is holding two SD-10s seems like a mermaid!

Also clouds and red thunder light can be seen.

Why would they use such a picture? :what:

It means that they will pass through any danger silently and without detection....:):agree:

Is it true...
20101116064539614876.jpg

Why sticky and badge have different size? :azn:

Normally Pakistani Defence Services do not use badges of this shape, mostly they are round, isn't it?

That is NOT a depiction of the SD-10. It is the PL-5 or -9, and frankly if you've seen photos of AAMs, most IR AAMs look like this, and almost none of the 'BVR' RG AAMs.

uhm........it says "SD-10" in the emblem.........

Why sticky and badge have different size? :azn:

wait......could it be that the PAF pilot exchanged his badge with a Chinese mate as is a custom when participating with another airforce???

That is one funky badge for the SD-10, does the pilot's name plate say Ahsan?

What is the context of the picture?

I think the guy (god or whatever) is actually flying using the SD-10s as rocket boosters. Pretty interesting concept.

May be they are from SD-10 Silent Killer squadron....

SD-10 Silent Killer Sqd ??? How can you make a Sqd out of a BVR missile ??

As someone said, most probably this guy is involved in the integration process or either the evaluation team of SD-10 BVR missile on the JF-17 from the PAF side. As its the perfect explanation.

^^It was a half joke

Usually those guys wear such stuff of their squadrons, like black archers, etc etc..

And yes, it might be the case as you pointed out..

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom