What's new

Buying a gaming PC

Sifar zero

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey guys so I had gaming PC some while back but I sold it.
And now I am looking to buy one again in Pakistan but a affordable one and Warzone,CS GO,War Thunder,Valorant were my go to games.
Advice needed.

If you can wait, nvidia is about to release the rtx 4000 series and ethereum is moving away from the mining mode. There's a chance that these things might have an affect on prices. But who knows with pkr-dollar rates.

czone.com.pk, usually has the lowest prices on pc hardware in my very limited observation, there's also galaxy.pk

Hope you are doing well.

A mid tier PC should be more then enough for you. I strongly suggest you build it yourself ( if u have no exp, there plenty of yt tutorials its literally plugging 2 cables and downloading win.) Otherwise pay some else. Do not buy product labeled "gaming" or gaming pc".

If you can wait, nvidia is about to release the rtx 4000 series and ethereum is moving away from the mining mode. There's a chance that these things might have an affect on prices. But who knows with pkr-dollar rates.

czone.com.pk, usually has the lowest prices on pc hardware in my very limited observation, there's also galaxy.pk

Hope you are doing well.

Hum gharibon ko yahan 3000 series nahi milti or ap direct 4000 ki baat karte hain.

And now I am looking to buy one again in Pakistan but a affordable one and Warzone,CS GO,War Thunder,Valorant were my go to games.
Advice needed.
Bro,

What is your budget?

Advice needed.
Those are not games that need a very highly specced out machine to run well. Hit the 2nd/used market to see if you can get decent parts to get a basic build up and running, you can always upgrade storage/RAM etc later.

Advice needed.
Do you intend it to be a desktop PC or gaming laptop? Also are you looking for pre built or do you intend to build it on your own?

50000 60000 rupees.
If you're in luck used mining cards might hit the market, if you can get a good deal there and buy an old prebuilt dell, hp or lenovo system, you can have a good gaming machine. You can also ask for advise on pakgamers subreddit. Or if you're in karachi or lahore, just go to the market and browse.

Around 20k, used i7 2nd gen system which might come with 4gb ram
Let's say 10k for another 4gb ddr3 and an 128 or 256 ssd
30k for a gpu
I think it's doable

Do you intend it to be a desktop PC or gaming laptop? Also are you looking for pre built or do you intend to build it on your own?
PC.
I actually had more budget but I spent it on a Laptop,but it can't run CS GO even on low settings.
It's a i7 10th gen with 8gb RAM.

Around 20k, used i7 2nd gen system which might come with 4gb ram
Let's say 10k for another 4gb ddr3 and an 128 or 256 ssd
30k for a gpu
I think it's doable
GPU bottleneck, 4GB ram will barely run an OS stable enough.. and those old platforms do not support SSDs

GPU bottleneck, 4GB ram will barely run an OS stable enough.. and those old platforms do not support SSDs
that's why I told him to get an extra stick and make it 8
4gb comes with the system, he buys another 4
they do any system that has sata ports will support ssd, I myself have on old lenovo with an ssd and ram upgrade I did later.

Last edited:
I got a PC built 2 weeks ago

i5 12400F 12 Core (18mb Cache)
Gigabyte mainboard
M.2 256
DDR4 16GB Lexar 3600 Mhz
DeepCool 650W PSU
Tiger Shadow Casing
2x RGB Fans + RGB CPU Cooler
22" LED

113K PKR

Was getting a Zotac 3060 for 105K but left it out the card as prices were dropping; will buy next month (hopefully at a lower price) in addition to another RAM stick (only 10K) to bump it up to 32GB

This is in addition to my ASUS TUF Dash 15" Laptop with i7 11370H and RTX 3060 that I use to game at work.

2.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom