Gigabyte mainboard
M.2 256
DDR4 16GB Lexar 3600 Mhz
DeepCool 650W PSU
Tiger Shadow Casing
2x RGB Fans + RGB CPU Cooler
22" LED

113K PKR

Was getting a Zotac 3060 for 105K but left it out the card as prices were dropping; will buy next month (hopefully at a lower price) in addition to another RAM stick (only 10K) to bump it up to 32GB

This is in addition to my ASUS TUF Dash 15" Laptop with i7 11370H and RTX 3060 that I use to game at work.

View attachment 879674

Game at work huh?

I barely get away with being on here.

Dude, that's cheap as hell, $590? My 3070ti costed over $1200 due to the mining rage last year.
yeah last year was a mess all cards was costing double msrp
i have my eye on 3070 ti vision version will wait till next year right now it cost arount pkr180,000~ 820$

i have my eye on 3070 ti vision version will wait till next year right now it cost arount pkr180,000~ 820$
I'd advise save a bit more and get a 3080 or 6900XT...
That's so goddamn cheap tho, I'm jealous.

I'd advise save a bit more and get a 3080 or 6900XT...
That's so goddamn cheap tho, I'm jealous.
i think it will crash more cause of crypto recession and new 4000 series is also going to be released soon

i think it will crash more cause of crypto recession and new 4000 series is also going to be released soon
Yeah, you are in luck right now bud.
About the 4000 or new gen cards, I'd say always wait for the new stuff for some years in, new cards need breaking and updates, like horseys.

I think next gen I'm going AMD tho, but lesse.

MashAllah ameer log in this thread.

I just read an article on pcgamer, they are not seeing the much hyped price drops and supply, yet. Anyway if they come, some will definitely make their way in Pakistan too.

MashAllah ameer log in this thread.

I just read an article on pcgamer, they are not seeing the much hyped price drops and supply, yet. Anyway if they come, some will definitely make their way in Pakistan too.
not that ameer but saving up for long time still need to save more to get that

Hey guys so I had gaming PC some while back but I sold it.
And now I am looking to buy one again in Pakistan but a affordable one and Warzone,CS GO,War Thunder,Valorant were my go to games.
Advice needed.
Buy the Asus brand.

Usually I try to buy Chinese and Taiwanese brands.

PC.
I actually had more budget but I spent it on a Laptop,but it can't run CS GO even on low settings.
It's a i7 10th gen with 8gb RAM.
Ahh now that was a mistake, should have just gone for a gaming laptop, serves dual purpose and used to be the better deal when gpu prices were sky high. You seem to be a fan of FPS games, otherwise could have gone for a console, fps games except for few like Halo feel weird playing on console/controller for me.
Coming to cs go/valorant the lowest you would need is a gt 1030, but 1050 recommended, warzone would be few leagues above, maybe a gtx 1070/rtx 2060? Processor usually doesn't make much of a difference in gaming, maybe a decent i5

Back
Top Bottom