What's new

But what if Imran Khan has it all wrong?

Double WOW what a double cross you did you entered and bombed your own Tribal areas which resulted in bloodshed and ended up giving birth to TTP. Your so called double cross had caused us 90000 lives for me they were all precious lives and they could have lived if your Musharraf would've not entered Tribal areas to please USA
Terrorists were not born out of army entering tribal areas. Army entered tribal areas because they were beginning to get controlled by terrorists from within Pakistan and from Afghanistan. Please get your facts straight.

No they won't finally it would be FC which would be deployed yes they are part of Pakistan but they became one on promise that no troops will enter their area.
That was some 70 or so years ago when tribes were not involved or at-least not sheltering Pakistan's enemies. Things have changed now. FC or regular Army, troops will remain stationed in Waziristan to keep anti-Pakistan activities in check and respond in timely fashion should the need arises. Tribes need to learn the art of civilized living, paying tax and utility bills, not sheltering criminals and anti-state elements. I know it is kind of difficult as old habits die hard but options for them are limited.

Hi,
The attacks that I listed was in response to your ridiculous statement saying that no Major attack was mounted during the period of 12 years. As I said the list can continue to go on

No, then you have no clue of what Youre talking about. Please read the name of operation and what was the specific objective that was supposed to be met. List them here with link and then tell me how many of them have been met.

I mentioned one of the objective was stop cripple and degrade the terrorist network which is far from it.

And please dont disregard the links just by calling it "thats it i am sure you didnt even bother to open the link after second one. Otherwise you would not dismiss it as such

Hi,
The attacks that I listed was in response to your ridiculous statement saying that no Major attack was mounted during the period of 12 years. As I said the list can continue to go on

No, then you have no clue of what Youre talking about. Please read the name of operation and what was the specific objective that was supposed to be met. List them here with link and then tell me how many of them have been met.

I mentioned one of the objective was stop cripple and degrade the terrorist network which is far from it.

And please dont disregard the links

Hi, again crazy logic, So you think we are fighting our own tribal people and not so,me paid mercenaries scum who are not circumcised ?

Hi,

And please dont disregard the links
This is my last post on this thread because some mods don't face reality and ban people. You can have debate with me on Facebook. TTP is mostly local tribals and if you have bothered to listen to last few programs on TV with troops you would've come know most had supppory from entire tribes. You entered Tribal areas in 2003 bombed the areas and TTP was formed in 2006 and they went crazy even if RAW is supporting them now Sir they are able to do it because your blunders made way for them. Imran warned from day one don't go in you would get stuck and face backlash but Musharraf was too arrogant to listen and we went in and since than we loose innocent Pakistanis on daily bases. The current policies may reduce terrorism not end it you need to check where you went wrong Imran was never wrong on this issue he was far more smart but USA puppets just talk crap against him. My 90000 brothers and sisters are in graves because of USA loyalist Musharraf. Thousands of families could have been saved if we would have not entered Tribal areas.

That was some 70 or so years ago when tribes were not involved or at-least not sheltering Pakistan's enemies. Things have changed now. FC or regular Army, troops will remain stationed in Waziristan to keep anti-Pakistan activities in check and respond in timely fashion should the need arise. Tribes need to learn the art of civilized living, paying tax and utility bills, not sheltering criminals and anti-state elements. I know it is kind of difficult as old habits die hard but options for them are limited.
FC was always their mostly remained in forts and they don't learn anything on Gun Point options for you are limited not tribals.

Terrorists were not born out of army entering tribal areas. Army entered tribal areas because they were beginning to get controlled by terrorists from within Pakistan and from Afghanistan. Please get your facts straight.
They were born after you went in

FC was always their mostly remained in forts and they don't learn anything on Gun Point options for you are limited not tribals.
Trust me Zarvan, they have to and if they don't then they are most welcome to either enter into their graves while fighting with our troops or run away into Southern Afghanistan aka Junglistan, the ultimate and final refuge for uncivilized stone aged humanoids.

Well his stance on negotiations with TTP is one U-turn he simply must make. All his rationale has gone up in smoke by now.
Their would have been no monster known as TTP if we would've not entered Tribal areas in first place . Imran warned Musharraf and every one and no body listened to him and we got TTP.

Trust me Zarvan, they have to and if they don't then they are most welcome to either enter into their graves while fighting with our troops or run away into Southern Afghanistan aka Junglistan, the ultimate and final refuge for uncivilized stone aged humanoids.
They are being told this for past 5000 years
Any one interested in further debate can contact me on Facebook I am not interested in getting banned here.

Ok let me explain my self...
I am not pro american..
I want america to leave afghanistan alone... i dont see it happening 2000 soldiers in 12 years few helicopter and 6 obsolete harriers is hardly a loss for them...
Taliban represent khwarij mentality and shud not be confused with afghan resistance to foreign occupation..

Ttp has damaged afghan cause by attacking pakistan and china; 2 countries who are exceptionally unhappy about americans in afghanistan...
Afghans dont have any friends at the moment ( thank you very much TTP)
Americans are Not leaving afghanistan..

This is a strategic quagmire...and most of this is due to the fact that hot headed behaviour of certain idiots have left very few options..

Despite all the bravado taliban cannot doslodge US from afghanistan..
This war is going to in history as hands down defeat to pashtoons....unless they change their tactics...stop attacking people who can help you for Gods sake..
Finally

Imran khan is an idiot high on racial wine. He is no different from an arab nationalist who thinks islamic history is arab history.. or nazi germans who thought they are racially superior...
I say that while being as pashtoon as khan is ( my mother is also pashtoon)

For your
Political
Strategic
Moral
Etc sage

I only say
How long you spouse war had been win by army if TTP backed by india . ?

What if they evacuated that area as strategic point,?

I think they pick it as their strategy to not follow heavy machinery ?

Is ISI give you clean chit ?

Have you got political mafia with out armed wings ?

Have you enabled your self to counter & stop foreign misleading ?

Good to see there is no terrorist block in Pakistan but have not you ?

What you say if foreigners try another terrorism policy ?

Have you save your pro Mujahedeen,s to further support you or you mere rely on Army.

TTP is massed properly ?

Your answer will be No.
Good to see you but you have bad hair day.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::coffee:

Bhai, he has RENEWED his narrative again, which is why this post belongs now.

What exactly is his new narrative?

I'd like to hear from the horse's mouth itself please, any link or video post Murree talks would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

They are being told this for past 5000 years.
And what have they got for themselves after not listening to this advice in all 5000 years? They are still living as they used to live 5000 years ago whereas world has moved on. At any rate, them living Neanderthal's life is none of my concern, for I am interested about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

No they won't finally it would be FC which would be deployed yes they are part of Pakistan but they became one on promise that no troops will enter their area.
HI ,
where was the promise and how different are they from FC. They are the same pakistani soldier and yes they should be stayed for long. Because after what has happened. To ensure that something like this never happens again.

Looking how these scums were given refugee by tribal people, either through subjugation or pact, we cannot allow that to happen !

And what have they got for themselves after not listening to this advice in all 5000 years? They are still living as they used to live 5000 years ago whereas world has moved on. At any rate, them living Neanderthal's life is none of my concern, for I am interested about Pakistan and Pakistanis.
They will still not listen

Imran is a victim of parochialism ( علاقائی عصبیت), it is as simple as that.

@Zarvan : Army is going to stay in Waziristan for it is part of Pakistan. Tribes have to decide whether they want to live in Pakistan being loyal to her or continue to challenge the writ as they have been doing from eons. If they choose the former, they'll reap benefits and if they opted for later, well then they'll be send to hell as all rebels should be. It is not about US troops, it is about Pakistan.
Janab,

And these scums that are non-Pakistani, Un-circumcised who are paid mercenaries only to wreak havoc on society are paying High price.

Which makes me wonder sir, Why havent they eve attacked On zardari's or Ganja palace? Or in a place where bachabazi, shrabakhane, and other area where illicit and immoral acts are done, why havent they touched them ?

Why only Schools, hospitals, marketplaces masjid or Tombs ?

@Zarvan

1. I thought you were not going to make any more posts on this thread.

2. My observation has nothing to do with the hows and whys of TTP genesis. Your response is misplaced my friend.

However, I find your assertions questionable; but I would not be drawn into an argument on this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom