What's new

Busting Hasina Wajid's Myth Making Factory.

That is for the people of BD to decide if they want to continue keeping this issue alive which happened more than 4 decades ago or move on and get rid of this puppet regime which has nothing to show other than bashing Pakistan and turning BD into a vessel state of India. @MBI Munshi
You want BD to forget the rape and genocide and move on but you will not apologize for the same and move on.

What do you feel they have decided so far as the rate of mass protests against SHW have subsided greatly and her popular support (Esp after gulshan) has increased?

I am not seeing any mass resistance to her but general cooperation and support from BD people now.
So? Like i said its for the BD people to think, if they are ok with Hasnia than so be it but why should Pakistan allow it to happen at our expense? We will continue to expose the lies.

You want BD to forget the rape and genocide and move on but you will not apologize for the same and move on.
Rape? Save this sob story for some Indian forum. We did not commit the so called crimes and besides Pakistan already did apologise during Musharraf regime. It is now time for BD to move on or they can F off and so can their Indian cheerleaders.

So? Like i said its for the BD people to think, if they are ok with Hasnia than so be it but why should Pakistan allow it to happen at our expense? We will continue to expose the lies.

Sure....but you will get called Sanghi and false flagger by the BD people like @Bilal9 because you do not toe the "it is important what BD thinks and Pakistan must thus love BD" line. Post in BD forum and watch the fun :D

@LA se Karachi

That is for the people of BD to decide if they want to continue keeping this issue alive which happened more than 4 decades ago or move on and get rid of this puppet regime which has nothing to show other than bashing Pakistan and turning BD into a vessel state of India. @MBI Munshi

That's exactly what I wrote in my post till your knickers went into a twist & now you come up with the same line of argument I've warned you about .

But the economy is performing well, AL & it's band of supporters are wetting their beans just fine .The average Bangladeshi is earning more than he did last year .The security situation could be better . The JeI & the BNP can't come up with the right counters to the AL narrative . What more could an average Bangladeshi ask for ?

In this pissing contest between Pakistan & BD , BD clearly can pee further than Pakistan but then so can Afghanistan .Pakistan is at an all time low as far as their credibility & reputation goes .The economy is giving your nations credibility & reputation good competition in what'd reach the nadir first .Of course , you can always argue when was your stock High to begin with ? Also your economy .That's a fair argument too to which I have no answer .

Her father Shaikh Mujeeb was merely a public agitator not exactly a leader of any political acumen or caliber. Had Yahaya and Bhutto given him the power seat, he would have exposed himself as an incompetent statesman within a short period of time. It was no doubt a joint blunder of Yahaya and Bhutto to deny him the power seat.
I expressed the same conclusion 10 years ago on these pages.

Rather transparent tactic by the indian controlled BD regime...all this part of isloate Pak routine...next stage will be fake protests in western capitals to malign Pak State & People.

The entire scheme is rather childish...just like fake protests against CPEC in Europe.

Kashmir is becoming a critical international issue thanks to indian regime. Hence we shall see alot of such diversions to malign Sino-Pak Axis. indians intentionally provoking China and maligning Pak is futile.

Pak State must not fall for the bait and let the social media Pak users debunk and expose these petty lies of implanted BD 'gov'.

Civil Wars just like war are ugly things...abusrd and ugly.

War and Violence should be made illegal especially against occupied People and unarmed ones.

I expressed the same conclusion 10 years ago on these pages.
The woman is an idiot.she does what her party members say.Her father was also not a bright or lntelligent politician but a rebble rouser.

Where can i get this author's book?
And when is the next book coming?

lol...
yes mr junaid ahmed, I have heard such stories from Pakistan before like 9/11 was an inside job, Bin Laden was never found in Pakistan... Pakistan Army are angels.... Bugti's commited suicide... Carry On..
35 Milion Bangalis were killed and 20 Million Bangali women were raped ..... including your Mom and Grand mom ,,,, are u kidding me

Back
Top Bottom