What's new

Burraq UCAV will fly by Next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we test UAVs people can easily know that

And your country tested 3 UAVs on a airspace and not single pic let forget about videos

Ohh sorry they closed every ones eyes before testing them
Ricky boy! you've posted your opinion, Now no need of keep troll, Leak of UAVs tests are not done like missile test.

Working with China for that hope for completion soon.
12-10-2009_13828_1.gif

you might have a very broad research based on information gathered from unauthentic resources but that doesn't make it right. i know what i said and that's the fact dear!!!

You are needlessly arguing with a person who has posted almost all the information regarding the Pakistani UAV's and their development which have been proven true afterwards so undoubtedly he knows much more than you do and has some credible sources ... So unless you want to remain in denial mode , stop speculating when and what Pakistan can/will do without any authentic sources ...

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

7ebf73c07641c4f361c528be10aa08eb.jpg

You are needlessly arguing with a person who has posted almost all the information regarding the Pakistani UAV's and their development which have been proven true afterwards so undoubtedly he knows much more than you do and has some credible sources ... So unless you want to remain in denial mode , stop speculating when and what Pakistan can/will do without any authentic sources ...
as earlier mentioned... nothing can be done for a guy who wish to live in dream world.. that's all i can say!

as earlier mentioned... nothing can be done for a guy who wish to live in dream world.. that's all i can say!
neither for those who live their life in denial mode ! You have mentioned nothing earlier but speculative crap ... According to you , " Pakistan cant develop GCU " Why ? Even though its been exporting drones to US ? :azn: and one more " Burraq cant become operational before 2015 " Why exactly ? Is it written somewhere or you are enlightened by some sources ? :lol:

neither for those who live their life in denial mode ! You have mentioned nothing earlier but speculative crap ... According to you , " Pakistan cant develop GCU " Why ? Even though its been exporting drones to US ? :azn: and one more " Burraq cant become operational before 2015 " Why exactly ? Is it written somewhere or you are enlightened by some sources ? :lol:
may be US doesn't have time to develop toy drones thats why they asked pakistan :rofl:
burraq can't be operational as a UACV before 2015 because it can't be!! and i can't tell you more than that! just keep that in mind and you'll see it with time!

Being Operational & Being Tested successfully are completely different things , Burraq will be tested Soon, But officially it will be conducted in PAK army in 2014-15 .

I hope this clears some Air.

Being Operational & Being Tested successfully are completely different things , Burraq will be tested Soon, But officially it will be conducted in PAK army in 2014-15 .

I hope this clears some Air.

i agree with that! :D

but its testing might not be revealed to us. we'll know only when it'll be handed over to PAF for operational purpose!

may be US doesn't have time to develop toy drones thats why they asked pakistan :rofl:
burraq can't be operational as a UACV before 2015 because it can't be!! and i can't tell you more than that! just keep that in mind and you'll see it with time!

EXPLORER also U.S.A. bound!

As a follow-up to INTEGRATED DYNAMICS ROVER MK II Civilian UAS export - an EXPLORER Civilian UAV system has also been ordered by a U.S. customer for test and evaluation for law enforcement, security and police applications. The EXPLORER is a longer range, higher endurance UAS, as compared to the ROVER, and the lowest cost system in its class in the world.

Pakistan Exporting UAVs to America

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
By Noah Shachtman

America's killer drones are getting all the attention, in the fight against Pakistani militants. But Pakistan's military has plenty of unmanned aerial vehicles, or UAVs, too. And they're being used to spy on suspected insurgents, and listen in on their phone calls.

Since 2002, Pakistan has dramatically expanded its robotic fleet in the sky, Defense News reports. The Pakistani Air Force has two UAV squadrons -- and is looking to build up to six.

"Al-Qaida and Taliban fighters use not just mobile and satellite phones for communication, but also sophisticated military radios," Defense News notes. So companies like East West Infiniti are building SIGINT [signals intelligence] for small drones and robotic blimps, to capture those conversations. Designed for militaries unable to afford high-end, dedicated SIGINT platforms, East West's Whisper Watch system can detect and monitor electronic emissions up to 250 kilometers away and then retransmit to a ground station located out of harms way.

Karachi-based Integrated Dynamics actually exports its Border Eagle surveillance drone to the United States for border patrol duties. The company also makes drones the turbojet-powered Tornado decoy, which can fly up to 200 kilometers, and emit false radar signals to "confuse enemy air defenses into thinking they are attacking aircraft," Defense News says.

INTEGRATED DYNAMICS :: News Updates --- Official Integrated Dynamics site

From: domain-b.com : Pakistan develops impressive UAV capabilities

"Karachi-based Integrated Dynamics (ID) has received export orders for its Border Eagle surveillance drone from the United States Homeland Border Control for border patrol duties. Some 20 of these mini surveillance systems are to be delivered before the end of February."

Now go ask the Americans why dont they have time to develop drones :rofl:
As i told you before , a little research is good before debating ...

So the denial mode continues ! ;)

EXPLORER also U.S.A. bound!

As a follow-up to INTEGRATED DYNAMICS ROVER MK II Civilian UAS export - an EXPLORER Civilian UAV system has also been ordered by a U.S. customer for test and evaluation for law enforcement, security and police applications. The EXPLORER is a longer range, higher endurance UAS, as compared to the ROVER, and the lowest cost system in its class in the world.

Pakistan Exporting UAVs to America

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
By Noah Shachtman

America's killer drones are getting all the attention, in the fight against Pakistani militants. But Pakistan's military has plenty of unmanned aerial vehicles, or UAVs, too. And they're being used to spy on suspected insurgents, and listen in on their phone calls.

Since 2002, Pakistan has dramatically expanded its robotic fleet in the sky, Defense News reports. The Pakistani Air Force has two UAV squadrons -- and is looking to build up to six.

"Al-Qaida and Taliban fighters use not just mobile and satellite phones for communication, but also sophisticated military radios," Defense News notes. So companies like East West Infiniti are building SIGINT [signals intelligence] for small drones and robotic blimps, to capture those conversations. Designed for militaries unable to afford high-end, dedicated SIGINT platforms, East West's Whisper Watch system can detect and monitor electronic emissions up to 250 kilometers away and then retransmit to a ground station located out of harms way.

Karachi-based Integrated Dynamics actually exports its Border Eagle surveillance drone to the United States for border patrol duties. The company also makes drones the turbojet-powered Tornado decoy, which can fly up to 200 kilometers, and emit false radar signals to "confuse enemy air defenses into thinking they are attacking aircraft," Defense News says.

INTEGRATED DYNAMICS :: News Updates --- Official Integrated Dynamics site

From: domain-b.com : Pakistan develops impressive UAV capabilities

"Karachi-based Integrated Dynamics (ID) has received export orders for its Border Eagle surveillance drone from the United States Homeland Border Control for border patrol duties. Some 20 of these mini surveillance systems are to be delivered before the end of February."

Now go ask the Americans why dont they have time to develop drones :rofl:
As i told you before , a little research is good before debating ...

So the denial mode continues ! ;)

by reading some line one internet written by ABC and commented by XYZ, if an intellectual like you believes so, i wouldn't hesitate to call it being stubborn.
You think USA is such a crap that i can't develop its on UAV's for surveliance and security systems and that pakistan can produce cost effective UAVs after importing most of the equipment from other countries. huhhh..

however the thing that i talked about developing a GCU system that can handle as complex a system as Burraq UACV with a surveillance radius of above 1000km, you so called integrated dynamics is producing system with only 250 km range and limited data transmission capability.
now whos denial?
at least one should not keep on lingering without knowing the facts!
you know only what you're told!

This thread started on 05-10-2010 and its been more than an year... why isn't there any news of successful missile firing test from burraq?
this is pakistan here u cant get any info even after the test has been conducted
ie
we dont know any thing about nasr except its range

this is pakistan here u cant get any info even after the test has been conducted
ie
we dont know any thing about nasr except its range

good answer but someone must know what's going on?

good answer but someone must know what's going on?

Yes sir i got it from all of your post that ur the only Einstein in Pakistan and the only enlighten person with all the vision, information and a person who is not living in dream world like all the Pakistanis so Sir i apologize on the behalf of all the senior members sorry sir

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Sir i think explanations does not work here so better to leave this we all know what we are capable of and done so far and we are proud of it despite of any thing else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom