What's new

Burraq UCAV will fly by Next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you've an engineering background so that you might understand not everything that delicate like GCS can be reverse engineered. May be u can use CMM or other techniques to make a copy of what u have physically but u can't just copy a whole system which is totally programming based fed into the memory of some chip and locked. can you??
and as far as SATUMA is concerned. its a company which mainly develop low tech drones uav and systems. of course it can't handle a big project

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

LOL its not my program :D :P

I am not going into more details since you obviously know a very little about UAV research projects of Pakistan , so please i will say again do a little research before posting assumptions & speculations.

I am not going into more details since you obviously know a very little about UAV research projects of Pakistan , so please i will say again do a little research before posting assumptions & speculations.

you might have a very broad research based on information gathered from unauthentic resources but that doesn't make it right. i know what i said and that's the fact dear!!!

you might have a very broad research based on information gathered from unauthentic resources but that doesn't make it right. i know what i said and that's the fact dear!!!

Lets just say that , you believe what you want to believe & i believe what i want to believe , the Truth will be reveled soon (much sooner then you expected) , and then we will know who has authenticated research & information & whose research was speculation.

Lets just say that , you believe what you want to believe & i believe what i want to believe , the Truth will be reveled soon (much sooner then you expected) , and then we will know who has authenticated research & information & whose research was speculation

That's the honest ending i can expect..! But i fear the truth will be revealed in the same old fashioned manner!

pakistan doesn't have the technology to develop UCAV's.. however they're importing the chinese technology and may be they call it burraq!
i wonder people are very expectant.. but the ground reality is different!
google it and u will get every thing

Start reading the thread from the first page instead of speculating what Pakistan can or cant do ... Is it written somewhere that Pakistan cant develop new technologies ? :azn: ... Or you are one more skeptical conspiracy theorist who thinks everything is imported from China and reverse engineered ... UAV program been running for 22 years now and dozens of drones have been exported ( surveillance type to US coastal guards ) ... So its no wonder that they are now developing a UCAV ... Day before yesterday , Multan airspace was closed and three UAV's with ranges 150 , 300 and 1500 km were tested which can fly at altitude of 20 , 000 ft ... Now tell me which Chinese drone can do the same ? :azn:

In May 2009 the Burraq UCAV was reported to be undergoing flight testing and would be armed with a new laser-guided air-to-surface missile and laser designator, also designed by NESCOM ...

- Wiki

and that was 2009 , think where would technology be now ?

Start reading the thread from the first page instead of speculating what Pakistan can or cant do ... Is it written somewhere that Pakistan cant develop new technologies ? :azn: ... Or you are one more skeptical conspiracy theorist who thinks everything is imported from China and reverse engineered ... UAV program been running for 22 years now and dozens of drones have been exported ( surveillance type to US coastal guards ) ... So its no wonder that they are now developing a UCAV ... Day before yesterday , Multan airspace was closed and three UAV's with ranges 150 , 300 and 1500 km were tested which can fly at altitude of 20 , 000 ft ... Now tell me which Chinese drone can do the same ? :azn:

i am impressed from your awareness.. but to tell you that, i'm not like hundreds of those who wish to live in a dream world. i believe what i see with my eyes. and for ur info, i did read most of the posts in this and other related threads. i don't deny the fact that pakistan have the talent to develop a UCAV but i tell you now.. you'll have to wait till 2015. Right now pakistan's UCAV project not totally independent.

You really believe this ??? :lol::lol::lol:

UAVs cant tested underground and if they close airspace it automatically attract journalist

This thread started on 05-10-2010 and its been more than an year... why isn't there any news of successful missile firing test from burraq?

You really believe this ??? :lol::lol::lol:

UAVs cant tested underground and if they close airspace it automatically attract journalist

So in your country , Airspace is an underground thing ? :rofl: ... What did you smoke last night ? :lol:
There's a thread on it ... Go check it ...

UAVs are testd mosly on chaklala air base!

So in your country , Airspace is an underground thing ? :rofl: ... What did you smoke last night ? :lol:
There's a thread on it ... Go check it ...

When we test UAVs people can easily know that

And your country tested 3 UAVs on a airspace and not single pic let forget about videos

Ohh sorry they closed every ones eyes before testing them

^^ Usually , we dont boast about any projects like DRDO ( developing super soldiers , star war laser systems and what not ! ) before they are completed , thats the reason most of our accomplishments surprise people ... We dont follow your country's pattern , like announcing AMCA when you cant develop a 4th generation fighter ... Sorry but thats not our habit !

There are dozens of pics out there , only if you open the eyes and look at them ...

Why let everyone know ? :lol: So what if we tested 3 UAV's ? Is it obligatory to announce it far and wide ? :azn:

^^ Usually , we dont boast about any projects like DRDO before they are completed , thats the reason most of our accomplishments surprise people ... We dont follow your country's pattern , announce AMCA when you cant develop a 4th generation fighter ... Sorry but thats not our habit !

There are dozens of pics out there , only if you open the eyes and look at them ...

Why let everyone know ? :lol:

Please share atleast a single pic :lol:

But as we know not a single pic available cause ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom