What's new

Burma’s Rohingya Muslims. Bangladesh should help them.

@Sher-e-India I care about Bangladeshis 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

The Rohingya can go kick rocks for all I care...nothing against them, I just don't want them in BD. I don't give a fcuk if they're Muslim.

You know who else is muslim? Around 90% of Bangladesh...I dont see these Rohingya lovers falling over themselves to help their fellow citizens...yet, all this love for Rohingya.

You notice how they never talk about the plight of Muslims in China??? It doesn't fit the narrative, that's why....

.I dont see these Rohingya lovers falling over themselves to help their fellow citizens...yet, all this love for Rohingya.
Baap re baap you xenophobic or something? Nationalism is good but calm down there 8-)

Its a fact that Rohingya Muslims are persecuted in Myanmar ( because of religion ) and they are not accepted as citizens in their own country. I do sympathize with them. Surely not all of them are extremists. And I don't think Bangladeshis are persecuted, deprived of citizenship rights or face institutionalized discrimination within Bangladesh (lol obvious) while Rohingyas do face these challenges daily. Being their immediate neighbouring Muslim country, Bangladesh should help them. Not everything should revolve about ethnic favouritism. Its not healthy

Oh I'm sorry...am I displaying the wrong kind of nationalism here.

Of course they aren't all terrorists :lol:

The only reason...only reason, there are 10 f-ING threads about the Rohingya in the BANGLADESH forum is because they are muslim.

That's it...that's the only reason.

Every Rohingya we let inside Bangladesh, further reinforces the Burmese to continue with their push out policy.

What's happening there isn't genocide - it's ethnic cleansing...the Burmese don't want to kill all the Rohingya...they just want them all out of Myanmar.

It's disgusting - no doubt.

But in no other region of the world would be response to ethnic cleansing be...'sure...keep doing it, the neighbors will take them in'.

We already have hundreds of thousands of Rohingya...guess what? It been decades and they never went back. Those coming over now will never go back either.

I'm sorry if that's not nice, I suppose all those wanting the Rohingya to be let in, will put up a family each in their homes?

No...wait, I'm one of the few Bangladeshis that still lives here and posts on this forum...the rest get to cry for the ummah from...London, Toronto, NY, LA, Paris etc etc...

You notice how they never talk about the plight of Muslims in China??? It doesn't fit the narrative, that's why....

Muslims are a bunch of cowards now, that's why.

Oh I'm sorry...am I displaying the wrong kind of nationalism here.

How can a nationalist not like their own kin though? I sense pure hatred from you towards the Rohingyas.

But in no other region of the world would be response to ethnic cleansing be...'sure...keep doing it, the neighbors will take them in'.
If Bangladesh doesn't want the Rohingya refugees then BD government should take up the matter with Myanmar and force them to the negotiating table to come up with a solution regarding the Rohingya problem. BD government hasn't done any such thing so far. Rather they condemned attacks against Myanmar army by Rohingyas lol

And like you said above, Myanmar doesn't want these Rohingyas, and according to you, Bangladesh shouldn't let them enter the country. Not to mention that they have been rejected earlier by Myanmar, Indonesia etc. Okay so where should they go then- jump in a boat and set sail for Saudi Arabia? lol. Its kinda strange, your views, considering you are Muslim, if I am not wrong.

lol even if they talk and discuss about their plight, how can Bangladeshis possibly help Uyghur Muslims? Cross the Himalayas? :lol:

I think its more of a matter for Central Asian Muslim states like Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan

If Bangladesh doesn't want the Rohingya refugees then BD government should take up the matter with Myanmar and force them to the negotiating table to come up with a solution regarding the Rohingya problem. BD government hasn't done any such thing so far. Rather they condemned attacks against Myanmar army by Rohingyas lol

And like you said above, Myanmar doesn't want these Rohingyas, and according to you, Bangladesh shouldn't let them enter the country. Not to mention that they have been rejected earlier by Myanmar, Indonesia etc. Okay so where should they go then- jump in a boat and set sail for Saudi Arabia? lol. Its kinda strange, your views, considering you are Muslim, if I am not wrong.

lol even if they talk and discuss about their plight, how can Bangladeshis possibly help Uyghur Muslims? Cross the Himalayas? :lol:

I think its more of a matter for Central Asian Muslim states like Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan
Turkey should do more to help the Uyghurs. they obviously want to live in Turkiye instead of China, and who can blame them.
But, we have to wait for Erdogan to die for that to happen.

Turkey should do more to help the Uyghurs. they obviously want to live in Turkiye instead of China, and who can blame them.
But, we have to wait for Erdogan to die for that to happen.
Isn't Erdogan's AKP a pro-Islamist party if am not wrong?

Isn't Erdogan's AKP a pro-Islamist party if am not wrong?
AKP is anything but Pro-Islamist. that is what the Westerners want you to believe :lol:
he hates Muslims,especially the Turkic kind.
Anyways, don't want to derail this thread.

Oh I see...we should only talk about the Muslims on our own borders...gotcha.

So, no more crying about Kashmiris or Palestinians, right? After all...

Why is the onus on the Bangladeshi govt to do anything? It's for the international community to punish Myanmar for conducting a campaign of ethnic cleansing...not Bangladesh.

The Burmese want Bangladesh to get get involved in bilateral negotiations...to further entrench their lie that Rohingya are illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

That is precisely the opposite of what Bangladesh wants! Again, people forced out are almost never ever allowed back in.

The UN needs to step up and take responsibility...I'd support Bangladesh contributing to a UN force that sets up a safe haven on the Burmese border (inside Burmese territory) - a place where these displaced ppl can be housed and be safe.

But, I don't want them in Bangladesh...if that makes me a heartless bastard, so be it.

Oh I see...we should only talk about the Muslims on our own borders...gotcha.

So, no more crying about Kashmiris or Palestinians, right? After all...
Lol you guys can sympathize with your Muslim brothers all you want. All I am saying is Bangladesh is in a much better position to help these persecuted Rohingya than other Muslim countries- they are right on your border !! Nobody's telling Bangladesh to go help Palestinians, Uyghurs. They have their own backers. Rohingyas in my opinion do need some immediate regional support, which can be provided by Bangladesh. I don't know why you are being so intolerant towards them...just saw your status update "Rohingyas are terrorists" :lol: What is this???

I am getting vibes here that you are some sort of ethnic nationalist. Ethnic nationalism is a cancer. It has brought nothing but war and destruction to the world culminating in the two world wars, and reared its ugly head again during the bloody breakup of Yugoslavia. God knows what else it is might bring in the future . Being proud of your ethnicity and culture is good, but looking down on others because of that is not a very healthy attitude. That's all I can say to you.

Last edited:
Lol you guys can sympathize with your Muslim brothers all you want. All I am saying is Bangladesh is in a much better position to help these persecuted Rohingya than other Muslim countries- they are right on your border !! Nobody's telling Bangladesh to go help Palestinians, Uyghurs. They have their own backers. Rohingyas in my opinion do need some immediate regional support, which can be provided by Bangladesh. I don't know why you are being so intolerant towards them...just saw your status update "Rohingyas are terrorists" :lol: What is this???

I am getting vibes here that you are some sort of ethnic nationalist. Ethnic nationalism is a cancer. It has brought nothing but war and destruction to the world culminating in the two world wars, and reared its ugly head again during the bloody breakup of Yugoslavia. Good knows what else it is might bring in the future . Being proud of your ethnicity and culture is good, but looking down on others because of that is not a very healthy attitude. That's all I can say to you.
I really don't understand this. How can one not want to help out?
I get his points about ethnic cleansing. still, what can you do about it? You have to help as much as you can.
And I am really trying hard to see from his POV. :lol:

I really don't understand this. How can one not want to help out?
I get his points about ethnic cleansing. still, what can you do about it? You have to help as much as you can.
And I am really trying hard to see from his POV. :lol:
His ethnic nationalism has made him blind to other people's suffering I guess. I am seen many xenophobes in my life but not one like him- he even hates people of his own religion lol

His ethnic nationalism has made him blind to other people's suffering I guess. I am seen many xenophobes in my life but not one like him- he even hates people of his own religion lol
It's like me hating Tatars, Azeris, Uyghurs, Kazaks, Uzbeks etc. I just cannot imagine it!
And how can you call them Criminals, Terrorists. lol
And, I'd always help a Christian Kazak, Atheist Tatar etc. :hitwall:

It's like me hating Tatars, Azeris, Uyghurs, Kazaks, Uzbeks etc. I just cannot imagine it!
And how can you call them Criminals, Terrorists. lol
And, I'd always help a Christian Kazak, Atheist Tatar etc. :hitwall:
I had a lot of respect for this Russell guy but after seeing his posts of late disparaging helpless Rohingyas I only feel disgust and pity for him. What type of nationalism can possibly make one so inhumane? Even we Indians don't talk about Rohingya Muslims like that

I had a lot of respect for this Russell guy but after seeing his posts of late disparaging helpless Rohingyas I only feel disgust and pity for him. What type of nationalism can possibly make one so inhumane? Even we Indians don't talk about Rohingya Muslims like that
I know, hard to make sense of it all. Considaring he is from Bangladesh, makes it even more stranger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom