What's new

Burma’s Rohingya Muslims. Bangladesh should help them.

Lol you guys can sympathize with your Muslim brothers all you want. All I am saying is Bangladesh is in a much better position to help these persecuted Rohingya than other Muslim countries- they are right on your border !! Nobody's telling Bangladesh to go help Palestinians, Uyghurs. They have their own backers. Rohingyas in my opinion do need some immediate regional support, which can be provided by Bangladesh. I don't know why you are being so intolerant towards them...just saw your status update "Rohingyas are terrorists" :lol: What is this???

I am getting vibes here that you are some sort of ethnic nationalist. Ethnic nationalism is a cancer. It has brought nothing but war and destruction to the world culminating in the two world wars, and reared its ugly head again during the bloody breakup of Yugoslavia. Good knows what else it is might bring in the future . Being proud of your ethnicity and culture is good, but looking down on others because of that is not a very healthy attitude. That's all I can say to you.
LOL

I'm on a massive wind up. My status and posts infuriate the Jamaatis :lol:

As I've said...and something so many keep missing...Bangladesh is helping the Rohingya and has been for a long, long time. In fact, as Al Jazeera reported just yesterday, despite all the push back...1000 new refugees have entered the camps in Bangladesh.

My point remains - officially the Burmese call these people illegal immigrants, despite them being in Burma for hundreds of years.

They have refused to take back hundreds of thousands of Rohingya who were let into refugee camps in Bangladesh decades ago. What do you think they'll do with those leaving now?

It'll be like the Palestinians who were forced out of Israel...once you're out...you're out for good.

Again, I don't want these people to call Bangladesh home in the long term.

Lastly, I have no issues with any ethnicities...there is no parallel to my thinking with what happened in the balkans with the bosnians, croats and serbs. There is no superiority at work here...I said, Bangladeshi...not Bangali!

I am very happy to co-exist with our tribals...the Chakma, Mong and countless others - they dont share a faith or language with me...but, this country belongs to them as much as it belongs to me.

They are my brothers and sisters.

LOL

I'm on a massive wind up. My status and posts infuriate the Jamaatis :lol:

As I've said...and something so many keep missing...Bangladesh is helping the Rohingya and has been for a long, long time. In fact, as Al Jazeera reported just yesterday, despite all the push back...1000 new refugees have entered the camps in Bangladesh.

My point remains - officially the Burmese call these people illegal immigrants, despite them being in Burma for hundreds of years.

They have refused to take back hundreds of thousands of Rohingya who were let into refugee camps in Bangladesh decades ago. What do you think they'll do with those leaving now?

It'll be like the Palestinians who were forced out of Israel...once you're out...you're out for good.

Again, I don't want these people to call Bangladesh home in the long term.

Lastly, I have no issues with any ethnicities...there is no parallel to my thinking with what happened in the balkans with the bosnians, croats and serbs. There is no superiority at work here...I said, Bangladeshi...not Bangali!

I am very happy to co-exist with our tribals...the Chakma, Mong and countless others - they dont share a faith or language with me...but, this country belongs to them as much as it belongs to me.

They are my brothers and sisters.
Makes more sense now lol

I really don't understand this. How can one not want to help out?
I get his points about ethnic cleansing. still, what can you do about it? You have to help as much as you can.
And I am really trying hard to see from his POV. :lol:

It's simple really. We have an Indian plant govt at Dhaka. They must do, or not do, as scripted by Delhi. Delhi is seriously allergic to the Muslim bridgehead around BD expanding. In fact that would be nightmarish to the Hindu extremist expansionists.

And if he is really Muslim then that's even more perplexing. What kind of Muslim says such horrible things about other fellow Muslims? strange

Must be a Paid Poster planted by RAW. Must not be a Muslim.

Rohingyas are anti BD Jamaat vote bank, so they are not welcome in BD

It's simple really. We have an Indian plant govt at Dhaka. They must do, or not do, as scripted by Delhi. Delhi is seriously allergic to the Muslim bridgehead around BD expanding. In fact that would be nightmarish to the Hindu extremist expansionists.

In this forum you are number one RAW Mossad planted Jamaati agent to hijack BD's independence.

Yes yes. I remember. We trained together, but now you have added CIA to your colors.

Hypocrites United -

One never speaks up for anything in Bangladesh unless it's to do with his business and making money. The other watches silently while a minority in her country are victims of ethnic cleansing

Yes...Nobel 'PEACE' Winners indeed :lol:

oPE4ZiY.jpg

After Bomaba getting the peace prize without any achievement and the havoc he created around the globe, people should have no doubt about the scam joke named Nobel piece prize.

Nobel-peace-drone-Obama.jpg

nobel-peace-prize-2009-joke-barack-obama-international-diplomacy-cooperation-peoples-motivational-posters.jpg

Rohingya Muslims Flock to Bangladesh as Myanmar Violence Spikes
Published 23 November 2016

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...as-Myanmar-Violence-Spikes-20161123-0023.html
  • At least hundreds of Rohingyas crossed the border to Bangladesh over the weekend and on Monday.

More Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar poured into neighboring Bangladesh this week, with some feared drowned after a boat sank in a river during a bid to flee escalating violence that has killed at least 86 and displaced about 30,000 people.

Some Rohingya refugees have been missing since Tuesday after a group crossed the river Naaf that separates Myanmar and Bangladesh. Those who managed to enter Bangladesh sought shelter in refugee camps or people's homes.

"There was a group of people from our village who crossed the river by boat to come here, but suddenly the boat sank," said Humayun Kabir, the father of three children untraceable since the mishap.

Although many of those on board could swim, and were able to reach the river bank, seven people are still missing, he added, his children among them.

The Myanmar violence is the most serious since hundreds were killed in communal clashes in the western state of Rakhine in 2012, and poses the biggest test yet for the eight-month-old administration of Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi.

Yes yes. I remember. We trained together, but now you have added CIA to your colors.

PLEASE IGNORE THESE REMARKS MADE AGAINST YOU..SEEMS LIKE THE THREAD IS BEING DE RAILED, AT TIMES.
CONCENTRATE MORE ON THE TOPIC INSTEAD.

He said he was just on a wind up...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom