What's new

Burma and North East India theater

After War, Bangladesh will Look Like this.

image.jpg

1 bus usme 7 ladki. Har ladki k pass 7 bag. Har bag me 7 billi aur har billi k 7 bacche. To batao sabke milakar kitne legs hue? It's challengs 4 u....do reply

Just few examples, what was world's reaction:-

1) When Turkey conquered half of Cyprus
2) Russia attacked Georgia
3) Armenia conquered Nagorno-Karabh from Azerbaijan.

Ans. Nobody came for their rescue.

:lol: Bangladesh is neither Georgia, Cyprus or Armenia and cases are different too... In Cyprus Turkey attacked when Turks came under attacked.... Same goes with the 2 region of Georgia where people supports Russia and currently hold Russian citizenship n same case also with Armenia ....

But case of India is different ... Ot is neither Russia nor turkey... It's just a sh!t hole country where around 50% are poor ... They do their stuff under open air... Can't provide food o it's people...

Hope gave you the answer....

N none of USA, China, NAM or OIC country will support this and any such attempt will be followed by sanction and damage money return if happen any n will be lost of all credibity of the shorter malnourished Indians.... N slaughter of couple of thousands physically weak Dalit Indian soldiers.

1 bus usme 7 ladki. Har ladki k pass 7 bag. Har bag me 7 billi aur har billi k 7 bacche. To batao sabke milakar kitne legs hue? It's challengs 4 u....do reply

First to answer. i need a cookie

India has to have a reason to attack Bangladesh, a casus belli:
Casus belli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bangladesh of course will never officially support the insurgency, but if they slip through your border then it is Indian BSF problem, not ours. Chances are they will keep using Burmese territory like they are doing now, while Burmese forces pretend to catch them, getting bribes from China maybe.

38 million population is huge, not like 6 million Muslims in Kashmir, also the geography is at India's disadvantage. I see very little chance of this problem going away any time soon.

If the population of North East states really want independence, I think there is a good chance that eventually they will get it with or without help from Bangladesh. Its not like old days that a govt. can wipe out people without the outside world knowing about it. Those days of repression are pretty much history.

:lol: Bangladesh is neither Georgia, Cyprus or Armenia and cases are different too... In Cyprus Turkey attacked when Turks came under attacked.... Same goes with the 2 region of Georgia where people supports Russia and currently hold Russian citizenship n same case also with Armenia ....

But case of India is different ... Ot is neither Russia nor turkey... It's just a sh!t hole country where around 50% are poor ... They do their stuff under open air... Can't provide food o it's people...

Surely our soldiers and reserve force are not poor, they have capacity to divide Bangladesh into two in matter of few hours whereas our submarines will create blockage in the sea. :woot:

Hope gave you the answer....

N none of USA, China, NAM or OIC country will support this and any such attempt will be followed by sanction and damage money return if happen any n will be lost of all credibity of the shorter malnourished Indians.... N slaughter of couple of thousands physically weak Dalit Indian soldiers.

You are wrong, we already done that twice in the past. 1961 when we snatched away Goa for Portuguese and US/ European countries kept on watching. Again in 1971 when Arab countries, China, US all were helpless.

India has to have a reason to attack Bangladesh, a casus belli:
Casus belli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bangladesh of course will never officially support the insurgency, but if they slip through your border then it is Indian BSF problem, not ours. Chances are they will keep using Burmese territory like they are doing now, while Burmese forces pretend to catch them, getting bribes from China maybe.

38 million population is huge, not like 6 million Muslims in Kashmir, also the geography is at India's disadvantage. I see very little chance of this problem going away any time soon.

If the population of North East states really want independence, I think there is a good chance that eventually they will get it with or without help from Bangladesh. Its not like old days that a govt. can wipe out people without the outside world knowing about it. Those days of repression are pretty much history.
What will stop India from responding in kind. War is a too big thing but we can always undermine bangladesh in other ways. I am sure bangladesh has enough since last 10 years to lose. Its not a basket case anymore. :)

What will stop India from responding in kind. War is a too big thing but we can always undermine bangladesh in other ways. I am sure bangladesh has enough since last 10 years to lose. Its not a basket case anymore. :)

Of course you can, your agents have already infiltrated even at the highest places. So you have been in control of Bangladesh so something like this does not happen, but RAWamy idiots have become marked unfortunately for who they are. Lets see what happens in next election.

But Chakma insurgency is no longer feasible, you have to find something else. That train has already left the station.

As a sovereign country we are not required to give any other country the right to operate within our country, so we will simply not help you solve your internal problem, as it is not our responsibility, duty or obligation as a neighbor country.

Here's a fun fact, 15 times more Bangladeshis die in dhaka Road accidents than the so called "insurgency" in the North East. Insurgency in the north east is on its death bed.

If Bangladeshis want to get culled, then I d say bring it on! Using Kalu_Miah's logic, don't forget there 1.2 Billion of us as opposed to 160 Million little Bangladeshis:lol:

I d suggest you lots go get yourself checked out at doctors, getting way too many wet dreams these days:lol:

It is time India and Myanmar start working towards occupying Bangladesh .

But , oh what is the point , they are going under water anyway . Let them enjoy their remaining time on land :rofl:

Here's a fun fact, 15 times more Bangladeshis die in dhaka Road accidents than the so called "insurgency" in the North East. Insurgency in the north east is on its death bed.

If Bangladeshis want to get culled, then I d say bring it on! Using Kalu_Miah's logic, don't forget there 1.2 Billion of us as opposed to 160 Million little Bangladeshis:lol:

I d suggest you lots go get yourself checked out at doctors, getting way too many wet dreams these days:lol:

You miss the point. It is your 1.2 billion against 38 million in North East states. Bangladesh will deny space to operate as this is not our problem. We are not involved in this period, not helping any sides.

Burma, being close to China, is already helping and will continue to help.

So why are we getting threatened? Because we bring it up to discuss it?

Your insurgency is real, it is not dead. You can come back and tell us when it is actually dead.

It is time India and Myanmar start working towards occupying Bangladesh .

But , oh what is the point , they are going under water anyway . Let them enjoy their remaining time on land :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom