What's new

Burma and North East India theater

@Hembo da ------.Muslim ahoms?? even the thought is abominable,

OP doesnot even know the history of NE and yet in every thread he talks as if he is an expert on the subject.. pathetic..

Have a look on this map, see the the location of your rail line and road. It will take us few hours to slice your country into two?

Chittagong%20Division.jpg

What a useful piece of land.

Since the thread is completely useless and is inciting flames i m starting to troll,hope the OP doesnt mind
here is a song,can u identify the movie

The King and his men
Stole the Queen from her Bed
and bound her to her bones.

The seas be ours
and by the powers where we will well roam.

Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the colors high.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars,
never say we die.

ome men have died
and some are alive
and others sail on the sea
– with the keys to the cage...
and the Devil to pay
we lay to Fiddler's Green!

The bell has been raised
from it's watery grave...
Do you hear it's sepulchral tone?
We are a call to all,
pay head the squall
and turn your sail toward home!

Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the colors high.
never say we die
:mps:

Since the thread is completely useless and is inciting flames i m starting to troll,hope the OP doesnt mind
here is a song,can u identify the movie

The King and his men
Stole the Queen from her Bed
and bound her to her bones.

The seas be ours
and by the powers where we will well roam.

Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the colors high.
never say we die.

ome men have died
and some are alive
and others sail on the sea
– with the keys to the cage...
and the Devil to pay
we lay to Fiddler's Green!

The bell has been raised
from it's watery grave...
Do you hear it's sepulchral tone?
We are a call to all,
pay head the squall
and turn your sail toward home!

Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the colors high.
never say we die
:mps:

pirates of caribbean....

find the movie

Da-da-dadada da-da Circus! Da-da-dadada da-da Afro! Circus! Afro! Circus! Afro! Polka-dot, Polka-dot, Polka-dot! Afro!

@Hembo da ------.Muslim ahoms?? even the thought is abominable,

OP doesnot even know the history of NE and yet in every thread he talks as if he is an expert on the subject.. pathetic..

He also have plans to bomb Delhi using Chinese nuclear cover and US navy's 7th fleet. :rofl:

Guys you can troll all you want, but I posted an article by an Indian Colonel, why not discuss what he said.

The only way Bangladeshi can conquer North East is to produce multiple battalions of dipjols and ask them to do 'poont' targeting IA soldiers. I'm sure India will run out of gas masks.

Caution: watch at your own risk, detrimental for sanity.

A++ will watch again :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys you can troll all you want, but I posted an article by an Indian Colonel, why not discuss what he said.

Times of Assam is a Bangladeshi megatonn poont, no such newspaper exists in Assam. :woot:

I just can not stop laughing seeing the comment of these brain less and less educated big mouth Indian those who are pretty famous to lie just to Satify their ego.....

This Indian media is no different n guwahati portal is just one of then.. This sort of news the circulate just for the consumtion of the less educated radical extremist Hindus ... Though they are successful in it but not successful to satisfy others...

This ULFA in no places or never designated as terrorist org by UN or any one except India.... US only says so far it is a group of concern...

In reality they are termed as separatist group not terorist group...

This is the status of different grous by different countries. ULFA is not designated as terrorist org apart from India....

List of designated terrorist organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sami thinks that he can sell a comb to a bald man trying to persuade him 100 times. :lol:

I dnt sell comb but cut full hair and put alkatra there specially to the big mouth Indians... Just did to one such Indian .... See my last post...

I just can not stop laughing seeing the comment of these brain less and less educated big mouth Indian those who are pretty famous to lie just to Satify their ego.....

This Indian media is no different n guwahati portal is just one of then.. This sort of news the circulate just for the consumtion of the less educated radical extremist Hindus ... Though they are successful in it but not successful to satisfy others...

This ULFA in no places or never designated as terrorist org by UN or any one except India.... US only says so far it is a group of concern...

In reality they are termed as separatist group not terorist group...

This is the status of different grous by different countries and UN... ULFA is not designated as terrorist org apart from India....

List of designated terrorist organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dnt sell comb but cut full hair and put alkatra there specially to the big mouth Indians... Just did to one such Indian .... See my last post...

Using Wikipedia. :rofl: I know you will agai try to persuade us 100 times by posting random comments. :woot:

Have a look on this map, see the the location of your rail line and road. It will take us few hours to slice your country into two?

Chittagong%20Division.jpg

Hey Bro thats my hometown, I will soon announce independence of My land from Bangladesh with India's help and create an insurgency there! So chittagong belongs to India, Noakhali Belongs to me! deal??????

p_001.jpg

Hey Bro thats my hometown, I will soon announce independence of My land from Bangladesh with India's help and create an insurgency there! So chittagong belongs to India, Noakhali Belongs to me! deal??????

p_001.jpg

I don't know Bangla and where is noakhali in the map, I was just looking for a map with rail line passing close to Indian border, either people want independence or not it will take us few hours to cut Chittagong from Dhaka or your Noakhali.

Back
Top Bottom