مٹاؤ گے کہاں تک تم، میری یادیں میری باتیں
میں ہر اک موڑ پر اپنی نشانی چھوڑ جاؤں گا

میرے یہ لفظ مر کے بھی مجھے مرنے نہیں دیں گے
میں چپ ہو کے بھی لہجے کی روانی چھوڑ جاؤں گا

کچھ اس طرح سے نکلوں گا تیری دنیا کو ٹھکرا کر
میں دشمن کے بھی چہرے پر حیرانی چھوڑ جاؤں گا

Dedicated to Burhan Wani Shaheed.

@Windjammer , @war&peace , @ghazi52 , @khanz , @PaklovesTurkiye

Wow what a truth. Thanks for sharing. Really each word touchs the heart. This indicates his dedication and also his talent.

مٹاؤ گے کہاں تک تم، میری یادیں میری باتیں
میں ہر اک موڑ پر اپنی نشانی چھوڑ جاؤں گا​

U made him a militant. No one is born as a militant from mother's womb. No matter how you spin it, calling him terrorist, militant, sunni extremist, ISIS sympathizer, heck any name you want to give him, it won't change a fact that he died for his town, he died for his Kashmir. He died for his people....Don't use this terrorist, militant crap/term so usually as it will lose its real meaning......

I will bow my head for him in respect.....

You wanna conquer land, conquer people, the land will come by itself...U just have Kashmir by body, their souls lie in independence/elsewhere. To satisfy your ego, you can have land of Kashmir but u won't have its soul....you won't have happiness, companionship, love of Kashmiris and sense of belonging with that valley...To patriots, this is what is damn necessary which must come together with land.....

not us but you ... your problem is not land but water.. Pakistan will become dry, as kashmir is key for water resource... so you waged war tried to occupy kashmir before Raja decision pending.. literally Pakistan started mess... stop supplying illegal arms and brainwashing kids...

not us but you ... your problem is not land but water.. Pakistan will become dry, as kashmir is key for water resource... so you waged war tried to occupy kashmir before Raja decision pending.. literally Pakistan started mess... stop supplying illegal arms and brainwashing kids...

Yes, Kashmir has significance when it comes to water for both Pakistan and India, not only Pakistan...Indians definitely don't have any love for Kashmiris nor the other way round but it can't be said when it comes to Pakistan and Kashmir...We are geographically, religiously, culturally, emotionally connected with them unlike you....

So, i think people can think who want wants Kashmir for what......We love Kashmiris and they love us, thats why we fought for Kashmir with India while on the other hand Indians know Kashmiris don't like them so just occupying it for strategic purposes and water resources....

Yes, Kashmir has significance when it comes to water for both Pakistan and India, not only Pakistan...Indians definitely don't have any love for Kashmiris nor the other way round but it can't be said when it comes to Pakistan and Kashmir...We are geographically, religiously, culturally, emotionally connected with them unlike you....

So, i think people can think who want wants Kashmir for what......We love Kashmiris and they love us, thats why we fought for Kashmir with India while on the other hand Indians know Kashmiris don't like them so just occupying it for strategic purposes and water resources....

Pakistan took step to capture.. we blocked.. stop training kids for militancy in Kashmir.. then kashmir will be peaceful..

Pakistan took step to capture.. we blocked.. stop training kids for militancy in Kashmir.. then kashmir will be peaceful..

Kashmiris, themselves will tell you when Kashmir is going to be peaceful. Pakistan has nothing to do with it....You wanna ask Kashmiris? U need to go to Kashmir then but i m afraid you will be named called and face all high flying raining stones right above your head...

Trust me ISI didn't provide them stones to throw at you.....don't disrespect Kashmiris....They are quite capable to finger you and you have just touched a hornest nest by killing that young man, wani, who probably was only playing hide and seek and never killed anyone.....

Pakloves post: 8464441 said:
Kashmiris, themselves will tell you when Kashmir is going to be peaceful. Pakistan has nothing to do with it....You wanna ask Kashmiris? U need to go to Kashmir then but i m afraid you will be named called and face all high flying raining stones right above your head...

Trust me ISI didn't provide them stones to throw at you.....don't disrespect Kashmiris....They are quite capable to finger you and you have just touched a hornest nest by killing that young man, wani, who probably was only playing hide and seek and never killed anyone.....

there 30k+ recruits in HM alone who are pro Pakistani... and their HQ is in Pakistan.. stop pretending to be innocent.. don't use kashmiris for your cause..

India fucking democratic and secular state.

Wani become nightmare for India

Lol u sacred

Great words

HM is designated terrorists organisation... roots from Pakistan and pro Pak... so your cry very much understandable..

Indian independence movement were all terrorist organization too according to British raj. Your forefathers who fought for freedom against British raj were terrorist too according to your logic

Kashmir will be peaceful when the people would choose for themselves and not the invaders.

Indian independence movement were all terrorist organization too according to British raj. Your forefathers who fought for freedom against British raj were terrorist too according to your logic
British used to treat Indians are slaves, they used to take all resources back to UK there is a huge difference between both scenarios.

British used to treat Indians are slaves, they used to take all resources back to UK there is a huge difference between both scenarios.

Aryans ,Muslims ,Mughals, British ...you were slaves to all of them.

India fucking democratic and secular state.
Democracy is for democrats who use ballots and not bullets. Secular state is for all religions not who for stands for one religion alone.

Yeah as per your logic Gandhi was a terrorist, does his walking stick look like a gun?

I'm talking about the time when Britishers ruled over India.They also used to write such letters about your ancestors who were fighting against the Brits for independence.

Don't forget your ancestors also died for free India.

Now Balochis are dying for free Balochistan, give them freedom.

Back
Top Bottom