What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

Inshallah.!!! May allah(SWT) shower his grace on India, and protect this nation from evil eyes of jihadis..

PBUH had said that I am not from India but India is in me. I sense sweet fragrance from the wind coming from Indian side. his is what he said.

Few years later Prophet Mohammad's family came to India to get asylum. Raja Dahir gave him asylum and Mohammad bin kasim sent to kill Prophet's family. Today Mohammad bin kasim is Hero of many Muslims of subcontinent. This the level of degradation of Muslims happened in subcontinent.

Those pakistanis supporting terrorists, know it when you support these pigs , you support the killing of innocent kids in Pakistan.

On the topic.
Gulab Jamuns to everyone.

For them terrorists can be good or bad.

Kashmiri terrorists good.
Afghani terrorists bad.

They know they will never win a conventional war so they hope and beg to see these insurgents succeed in the valley.
However regardless of how desperate they are, reality is that insurgents have been steadily decreasing in numbers since the 70s.
And we will continue to see Pakistanis cry until they they have no tears left nor a stake in the valley.

9 down, 2 more to go.... hunt n killed remaining both....

Is this wani the same dog who had threatened to attack pundits if any effort is made to resettle them. I remember a talk of gen Bakshi. He had threaten the Kashmiri terrorist to Kill them in a death of dogs and burn them alive. He got the information of those terrorist and used thermometric round on the place where they hiding. Their bone turned in to powder. Their gun's barrel got twisted in U shape. They have reached to a level of madness where you can not pursue them. Any effort to bring them back in main stream will be futile.

There will be more trouble and violence in Kashmir

LOCK and LOAD

PBUH had said that I am not from India but India is in me. I sense sweet fragrance from the wind coming from Indian side. his is what he said.

Few years later Prophet Mohammad's family came to India to get asylum. Raja Dahir gave him asylum and Mohammad bin kasim sent to kill Prophet's family. Today Mohammad bin kasim is Hero of many Muslims of subcontinent. This the level of degradation of Muslims happened in subcontinent.

any source sir ?

Sadly some extremist(both Hindu & Islamic one) interests in India exploiting this.

Sadly some extremist(both Hindu & Islamic one) interests in India exploiting this.

Hindu extremism???????

Are you a congressi secular???

Why not you get inspire and start digging a tunnel beneath LoC and come here to fight?

No, he can not risk that. Any inspiration which may bring death is left for innocent (Idiot) Kashmiris. @Zarvan kind of people satisfy themselves with Moral support.

Now he becomes bigger inspiration for millions of Kashmir to fight against Indian occupation and Indian state terrorism.

There are slightly less than 7 million Kashmiris. People keep writing about the millions of Kashmiris who will do this, that or the other. From those I have met, an increasing number of the younger ones is sick and tired and fed up of the never-ending violence, and would like nothing more than an end to it. Not to extrapolate from the few scores that I have met, but I am not at all sure that the endemic violence has the support of all Kashmiris, or even a majority of them.

Indian occupation is your personal opinion, and one shared by many of your countrymen. As far as any knowledgeable Indian is concerned, it is India that is the legitimate country in place, it is Pakistan that has failed to meet the UN's conditions, and is the occupying country. As for Indian state terrorism, state terrorism is a matter invented elsewhere in south Asia. You will not have to look very far.

Murdering innocent Kashmiri:angry::disagree:

Neither innocent, nor murder. Misusing words devalues them; on any future occasion, any claim by you of murder or of innocence will make us think of mawkish sentimentality mixed in with over-ripe patriotism. There is no genuine feeling in a post such this.

May he inspire the youth of Kashmir to stand against their hindu occupier and oppressor

Seem another misguided youth influenced by Zakir Naik. This 'peaceful' preacher needed to be brought to books
Arrest Zakir Naik and you will face millions Burhan Wani not just in Kashmir but inside India. Zakir Nail has never supported terrorism but by arresting a peaceful man you will only open doors for militancy.

Back
Top Bottom