What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

Rest in peace all these kashmiri freedom fighters, Burhan has done his job already and surely alot of kashmiri youth will follow his foot steps.

I am big on charity as long as the money is not mine.

Yes, that too. They are more free and reaping the benefits of that with better lifestyle. But I guess they want freedom to commit genocide of minorities there (Hindu, Shia, Sikhs and Buddists.. how much they constitute, like 40% of total population?)

Are real muslims not allowed to fight for the freedom of their homeland from the occupation and oppression of Pagans

Have you nor forsaken Islam and God by siding with the worshippers of idols against your own brethren seeking freedom?
Oh yeah, we get that:blah:. Leave that heavy duty work to god and dont bother about it. God is a good excuse bcos god will not come & smack you for taking advantage of his name. The same just god decided burhan wani played enough nonsensical violence and took him back.

Charity begins at home start with taliban then you can preach elsewhere.

I always wonder about your type people. sitting comfortably in a kafir land, enjoying kafir tax money and kafir inventions of comfort but preaching others to die. Those Kashimiris have more freedom than pakistan, why on earth they would fight? for what "freedom" that they lack? It is because of people like you muslims are losing their freedom everywhere. If anyone needs to fight against enemies of islam, they have to fight people like you. You infact are the one who has forsaken islam and God and trying to destroy it from inside. You are the one who is spreading mischief in the land.
Thats the whole idea, these ppl sitting in the cozy comforts of home want some other bakra killed. Did all those so called brave big mouths ever get onto fight & died for the cause ? All that they did was enjoyed life with their family. Its like that phantom itch to keep scratching without a genuine reason.

Sad day for NDTV's Poster boy... Barkha Dutt must be in tears.

Anyways, its the natural conclusion to the path chosen, Pick up arms against the Union of India, and we will ensure nominal 5.56mm mm sized holes in you...

Last edited:
[QUOTE="hussain0216, post: 8448983, member: 139787"lan real muslims not allowed to fight for the freedom of their homeland from the occupation and oppression of Pagans

Have you nor forsaken Islam and God by siding with the worshippers of idols against your own brethren seeking freedom?[/QUOTE]
Bhai can u plz show anywhere in Islam to fight for occupation of country or state and not for Islam . Just to kill randomly even in jihad is forbidden u can't kill innocent unarmed Hindu,child ,woman,oldman etc

Bhai Y u people misquoting Islam and tarnishing it's dignity and image

hahaha chill out mate. Anyway in our Punjabi there is an idiom which says "Putar panwain maray, Per nuhn tay bewa howay"
Meaning pls

[QUOTE="hussain0216, post: 8448983, member: 139787"lan real muslims not allowed to fight for the freedom of their homeland from the occupation and oppression of Pagans

Have you nor forsaken Islam and God by siding with the worshippers of idols against your own brethren seeking freedom?
Bhai can u plz show anywhere in Islam to fight for occupation of country or state and not for Islam . Just to kill randomly even in jihad is forbidden u can't kill innocent unarmed Hindu,child ,woman,oldman etc

Bhai Y u people misquoting Islam and tarnishing it's dignity and image[/QUOTE]
Islam is good religion. And so are others. Lets not compare. Diversoty is importabnt in life.

This is desperation at acts like the killing of Afzal Guru without a proper chance. He had given up weapons and fighting years before he was tortured in jails, subjugated to homosexual rape, kept away from his family. Instead of parroting the Indian narrative you should be asking the question whether it can happen to you and if it does won't you be going to Pakistan like we did. It has happened to thousands of Lucknowi Muslim youth. The only hope for us is Pakistan.
Bhai I have gone thru trauma of 1992riots in Mumbai where I lost everything and almost got killed too but I came to know one reality if something gone wrong with u allow u to kill each every people on this earth Islam is peace not hate
Suntaaa life is small not eternal we r here for test of sabr taqwaa and ibadat

Meaning pls
It means "Yes my son will die but at least my daughter in-law will become a widow" :)

well that is a tricky subject. Islam demands us to establish it as a deen, and for that you have to physically occupy a land, as for the religion it does not asks the muslims to convert someone forcibly. Yes it does not allow killing of any innocent even during a war, it doesn't even allow cutting of trees and burning of crops.

India should take a policy like,those who dying by fight with india will be burned with pork meat or pork fat.

Back
Top Bottom