What's new

Bullet train, Metro Bus for Karachi, Islamabad dropped

You can't be serious.Mujay bullet train chaiyeh.I want bullet train nawaz uncle.How i ll go from Peshawar to karachi.

To run these things you need to first have roads and enough electricity and proper economic policies. If GOP spends the first 5 years building these basic trunk infrastructure it will be better.

Nothing wrong with this, don't cry because Government decided it was fiscally difficult to pay for these projects. Be thankful Pakistan has a Governmet now that actually thinks about the budget, these projects will resume later, for now energy is top priority for the NS administration.

In the current situation of pakistan ,we dont deserve these kind of developments , we neeed to be act like INSAAN K BACHA first ,then we will think on this project ,,, through this plate form i hav a request to every one please raise voice for wheat price ..ta kaa bandaa roote tu araam sa kha la...

Who said everything will be done in the first few days, months, or in 1 full year ? No one is in a rush. Its a 5 year tenure and its a long time.

In the mean time, things are progressing on paper. An MoU was signed today for Ring Road and Monorail with a Chinese company in Punjab. Sorry mate but no one can stop foreign investments. They will be the mother of all projects

ay ja k yeah baat pe josh ekitabat wali nikalni ha ... Noon leagues make foolded the jahil awaam again

Nothing wrong with this, don't cry because Government decided it was fiscally difficult to pay for these projects. Be thankful Pakistan has a Governmet now that actually thinks about the budget, these projects will resume later, for now energy is top priority for the NS administration.

Well what can we do , Noon leagues were all bragging about in on their officals facebook page after the family trip in china ... And sain person knew that bullet train is not viable ... but the jahil awaam was again fooled by Noon Leagues

ay ja k yeah baat pe josh ekitabat wali nikalni ha ... Noon leagues make foolded the jahil awaam again

Well what can we do , Noon leagues were all bragging about in on their officals facebook page after the family trip in china ... And sain person knew that bullet train is not viable ... but the jahil awaam was again fooled by Noon Leagues

What you can do is start paying your taxes especially income tax, if the majority of the public doesn't pay taxes then don't expect any progress or development, you get what you pay for and much of the public pays nothing. Why does the Government not have money to fund these projects? No revenue, where does revenue come from? Taxation...

why LMFAO!! whats so funny here
this is why we are what we are, we pray and celebrate the failure of our opponent even if it means the destruction of Pakistan!!

Last edited by a moderator:

haha...
smileys-happy-715315.gif
its happening its happening:bunny: humari bad duas are working:laugh: they cheated us in elections now see what's happening :meeting:

@Jazzbot @A.Rafay @AstanoshKhan:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahaaaa you made me laugh at your miserable situation.. Life must be very hard as Noora supporter.. :rofl: First of all, IK is back since 8:30am today, so go check and cry me a river..

Secondly, talking about slaves, I'm amazed how you darbaries are talking about slavery. Tell you what, you are the one's who are slaves of nooras, we Insaafians criticize our leader and any other party member freely if they do anything wrong and we still stay happily in PTI like before.. Tell me a single incident where any PML-N worker or member criticized his party leadership and he was then allowed to stay in party like before?? Heck your party was busy uprooting electricity poles outside party offices to discourage you darbari protesters... :omghaha:

PS: now want to shed some light on the thread or you're enjoying this mud fight??
PTI kay london ki kitni jalti hai. Burger bacho burnol lagao

Back
Top Bottom