What's new

Bullet train, Metro Bus for Karachi, Islamabad dropped

rawalpindi saddar to islamabad is much much needed for students ,jobs, and business etc

bas nooray ny auqat dikha di,usky funds ab lahore pr lagy gy

Josh e kitabat mein keh gaye thay bhai.....ab janay bhi dou bullet train aur metro bus ko

Where were IMF's conditions when Asif Ali Zardari was ruling?
IMF doubled its lending to Pakistan and never made a sound... why all the hue and for Nawaz Sharif?

Should Pakistanis choose again PPP regime?

They have 5 years. Calm down. First step is to improve our economy and only than we can afford bullet train. You guys can only criticize others because your leader has let you down and hasnt done anything for you guys. You guys are being his slave and defending him online while he is in UK drinking and partying. What a low life you guys got..... Feel really bad for you kids.

for the jahils like u

In elections I used Bullet Train slogan alot but I didn't know how much it costs - Khawaja Saad Rafique(1) - Video Dailymotion

They have 5 years. Calm down. First step is to improve our economy and only than we can afford bullet train. You guys can only criticize others because your leader has let you down and hasnt done anything for you guys. You guys are being his slave and defending him online while he is in UK drinking and partying. What a low life you guys got..... Feel really bad for you kids.

for the jahils like u .. u were fooled again ..but i guess u like being fucked in the A$$ by the ganja's ... they backed out of three major promises in 3 months .. do u still feel bad for us? or honestly realize when u voted for them u didnt knw they were lieing?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x167xnu_in-elections-i-used-bullet-train-slogan-alot-but-i-didn-t-know-how-much-it-costs-khawaja-saad-rafiqu_news#from=embediframe

what is problem with bullet train......china giving it, in rice exchange .....i guess not big problem:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom