What's new

Bullet-proof, fire-proof, bomb-proof and defy all physical laws

Passport, most of you are familiar with, is an official document that is necessary requirement when you travel abroad i.e. to a country of which you are not a citizen or permanent resident.
But I will like to draw your attention to the erstwhile unknown qualities of the passport. Passports have amazing characteristics that seem to defy physical laws and mortality. Passports have proven to be fire-proof, they can withstand the elevated temperatures that the hardened and annealed steel core of WTC building could not. In Charlie Hebdo attack, all the passports were recovered in immaculate conditions despite the attackers were obsessed with anonymity and wearing masks but none of them forgot to place their passports in a safe place that could later be easily accessed by French police in no time. The same is repeated in the recent Paris attacks. Thus the passports have been able to withstand firings and even suicide attacks. My suggestion is that we should use this bullet-proof, bomb-proof, air-crash-proof and fire-proof material for producing future aircrafts, tanks, armoured personnel carriers, vests for army, police.

But before you rush into collecting passports and start your projects, I must warn you that the passports have to be from certain nationalities e.g. Saudi Arabia, Syria, etc. Another caveat is that the passports somehow do not survive the aircraft crashes of Malaysian and Russian airliners. We need to work on it and further R&D is needed but other than that we have made a huge discovery that warrants award of several Nobel prizes in Physics and Chemistry for solving almost all the problems the mankind is facing now.

by
War&Peace

@Indus Falcon @Horus @Akheilos @Areesh @MastanKhan @Neutron
You do realize that the French government was almost immediately cautioning that they were not certain about the authenticity of the passport don't you? Were the discovery of the passport part of a 'conspiracy', as you appear to be suggesting, the French would not have issued those statements.

In addition - when a suicide bomber detonates, the damage to the individual wearing the explosive vest is dependent upon the amount of explosive used, the manner in which the explosion occurs etc.The survival of documents (or any other items on the person of the terrorist) would depend upon the nature of the explosion as well as where said items were located. Items in the pockets of cargo pants, for example, would be closer to the knee, and a small detonation from an explosive vest would primarily impact the torso, leaving the lower limbs and most of the contents in pockets further away from the torso largely undamaged.

Using some common sense to understand and rationally analyse an issue before penning a Conspiracy Theory essay would be prudent.

You do realize that the French government was almost immediately cautioning that they were not certain about the authenticity of the passport don't you? Were the discovery of the passport part of a 'conspiracy', as you appear to be suggesting, the French would not have issued those statements.

In addition - when a suicide bomber detonates, the damage to the individual wearing the explosive vest is dependent upon the amount of explosive used, the manner in which the explosion occurs etc.The survival of documents (or any other items on the person of the terrorist) would depend upon the nature of the explosion as well as where said items were located. Items in the pockets of cargo pants, for example, would be closer to the knee, and a small detonation from an explosive vest would primarily impact the torso, leaving the lower limbs and most of the contents in pockets further away from the torso largely undamaged.

Using some common sense to understand and rationally analyse an issue before penning a Conspiracy Theory essay would be prudent.
First let the news and then caution does not work effectively. It is like breaking the dam and letting water inundate and then start the rescue. The best approach is to keep it confidential until confirmed. Here in west, media and the people have already embraced it and they are doing pretty horrible things to the Muslims and Islam. I can feel it and we can feel it. And many Muslim people are feeling an unjust pressure of denouncing the act as if we are involved.....No we are not. We condemn it as humans and we condemn all acts of terrorism but lets not discriminate.... what has been going in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, and elsewhere is equally condemnable too. But we don't see that

Western agencies have done so many fabricated attacks, followed by media propaganda. It's kinda like 'oh come on, come up with something else', sadly tons of dumb idiots still believe what they come up with. They have destroyed world peace, killed millions, just so that big corporations can benefit from it and of course concept of greater Israel.

First let the news and then caution does not work effectively. It is like breaking the dam and letting water inundate and then start the rescue. The best approach is to keep it confidential until confirmed.
In theory perhaps, but maintaining control over the confidentiality of this kind of evidence in the immediate aftermath of such a shocking attack is going to be extremely hard - ordering everyone involved to keep the discovery of the passport secret is probably the last thing on the minds of those leading the investigation and response.
Here in west, media and the people have already embraced it and they are doing pretty horrible things to the Muslims and Islam. I can feel it and we can feel it. And many Muslim people are feeling an unjust pressure of denouncing the act as if we are involved.....
Penning conspiracy theories about something that is easily explained is not helping the cause of Muslims - it makes Muslims appear petty and defensive, and it looks like we're trying to turn ourselves into the 'victims' instead of grieving with France, showing unconditional support for them and expressing unconditional condemnation of the attacks.

Penning conspiracy theories about something that is easily explained is not helping the cause of Muslims - it makes Muslims appear petty and defensive, and it looks like we're trying to turn ourselves into the 'victims' instead of grieving with France, showing unconditional support for them and expressing unconditional condemnation of the attacks.

I have a few questions regarding the Paris attacks and I would like you to answer them.

1- What did the directors of the CIA and French intelligence discuss at their meeting a few days prior to the Paris attacks?

2- Why has there been no media investigation of the report that French police were blinded by a sophisticated cyber attack on their mobile data tracking system? Does anyone really believe that ISIL has such capability?

3- Why did and what was the probability of the attacks occurring on the same day as an emergency scenario/simulation of a multi-site terrorist attack is conducted, involving first responders, medical personnel, police and firemen?

I would also like to use this moment as an opportunity to ask you some questions regarding the terror attacks of 9/11, after all those attacks are what started it all.

1- During the terror attacks of 9/11, two airplanes hit two towers yet three buildings collapsed in seconds at free fall speed, explain?

2- The plane that hit the pentagon building, the plane's wreckage is no where to be seen, explain?

3- The damage caused by the "plane" to the pentagon is just a big hole, where is the damage from it's wings?, was it a plane or a missile?

4- The damage caused by the plane on the two towers was asymmetrical yet the two buildings went down in complete uniform symmetry, how is that possible?

5- How can a whole building collapse at free fall speed in under ten seconds, why didn't the structure beneath the falling debris slowed the decent?

Last edited:
Can someone call Mythbusters? :D
Anyone can be mythbusters....even you....just free up some time from facebooking & tweeting and become a keen observer, link the events, study economics, religion, history and science....you will be a damn good mythbuster kicking asses of the Bryan and Adam (ps: I love their work).

Passport could have been thrown by attackers to throw innestigation in wrong direction
or dropped by a man running away like the rest of the crowd? r planted...so many options :tup: But among all people want to believe it belongs to a person whose blood splatters left and right and not a page got torn! MAN they should make fire fighters and army uniform from that material!

In theory perhaps, but maintaining control over the confidentiality of this kind of evidence in the immediate aftermath of such a shocking attack is going to be extremely hard - ordering everyone involved to keep the discovery of the passport secret is probably the last thing on the minds of those leading the investigation and response.
Their police and agencies are quite professional and the confidentiality of investigation is taught and practiced by all the professional agencies despite the pressure. I am still not implying that it was French govt involved despite their pretty anti-islamic legislations of targeting headscarf etc. But there is something fishy and there is a pattern. If you refer to my original post, my take is the pattern.

A terrorist acts happens.......they get killed....passports are found.....investigation and reports are not made public and if made public, none is allowed to argue or question......action takes place against Muslims

This thread and the discussion is useless. As the saying goes 'Perception is stronger than reality'. Especially after ISIS has claimed the responsibility.

I have a few questions regarding the Paris attacks and I would like you to answer them.

1- What did the directors of the CIA and French intelligence discuss at their meeting a few days prior to the Paris attacks?

2- Why has there been no media investigation of the report that French police were blinded by a sophisticated cyber attack on their mobile data tracking system? Does anyone really believe that ISIL has such capability?

3- Why did and what was the probability of the attacks occurring on the same day as an emergency scenario/simulation of a multi-site terrorist attack is conducted, involving first responders, medical personnel, police and firemen?

I would also like to use this moment as an opportunity to ask you some questions regarding the terror attacks of 9/11, after all those attacks are what started it all.

1- During the terror attacks of 9/11, two airplanes hit two towers yet three buildings collapsed in seconds at free fall speed, explain?

2- The plane that hit the pentagon building, the plane's wreckage is no where to be seen, explain?

3- The damage caused by the "plane" to the pentagon is just a big hole, where is the damage from it's wings?, was it a plane or a missile?

4- The damage caused by the plane on the two towers was asymmetrical yet the two buildings went down in complete uniform symmetry, how is that possible?

5- How can a whole building collapse at free fall speed in under ten seconds, why didn't the structure beneath the falling debris slowed the decent?
I just love your questions bro, specially the 9/11 ones; thanks for making me laugh. Do you also believe that the moon landing was fake?
Btw, there's probably no way that you will agree with even the best reply to your questions, utilizing all the logic and evidence available in the world; it will still be a conspiracy to you. Ask yourself why that is...and there you will find the answer, by introspection and self-discovery.

Their police and agencies are quite professional and the confidentiality of investigation is taught and practiced by all the professional agencies despite the pressure. I am still not implying that it was French govt involved despite their pretty anti-islamic legislations of targeting headscarf etc. But there is something fishy and there is a pattern. If you refer to my original post, my take is the pattern.
Human beings are not robots - you can't expect one hundred percent compliance/perfection, especially when extreme emotions and stress are in play. With respect to Western controls over government individuals - we've had wikileaks and the Snowden disclosures after all, so there are plenty of examples of much higher profile and sensitive leaks in the West before this 'Syrian Passport'. Any individual out of the many who were likely aware of the recovery of the passport could have leaked the information. In the scheme of things, the leak of news related to the 'Syrian Passport' is inconsequential, given that ISIS and their various mouthpieces were jumping for joy over the attacks and accepted responsibility.
A terrorist acts happens.......they get killed....passports are found.....investigation and reports are not made public and if made public, none is allowed to argue or question......action takes place against Muslims
Here's another narrative - A terrorist attack happens (in Iraq, almost 2 years ago). An extremist terrorist group calling itself the Islamic State massacres innocent Shia and Yazidi men, women and children as it rolls through villages and towns driving out a politicized and corrupt Iraqi Army (thank you Al Maliki and cohorts).

The terrorist group perpetrates barbarity after barbarity - men, women and children lined up and massacred in cold blood. Women (little girls even) enslaved, raped and sold off or passed around like possessions. Foreign journalists and aid workers kidnapped and massacred. Captured fighters tortured and burned alive.

A terrorist attack happens, and happens again, and again, and again - tens of thousands are massacred by this group and images of the bearded neanderthals populating its ranks are plastered over social media rejoicing in their atrocities.

The terrorist group, ISIS, proudly claims all these atrocities, proudly rants and raves about carrying out terrorism in the West and in any country that opposes it

The terrorist group, ISIS, proudly claims the bombing of a Russian civilian airliner, massacring hundreds of innocents.

The terrorist group, ISIS, proudly claims a terrorist bombing in Lebanon, massacring dozens of innocents.

The terrorist group, ISIS, proudly claims the terrorist attacks in Paris, massacring over a hundred innocents.

After all this depravity and horror, what on earth makes you focus on the fact that someone in the French government leaked the discovery of a Syrian passport? Are you so consumed with a hatred of the West that you choose to ignore the unfathomable pain and suffering inflicted by ISIS upon Muslims and non-Muslims alike, and choose to cry and play victim over a 'passport leak'?

It's not the passport leak that creates hurdles for, and negative sentiment against, Muslims abroad - it's attitudes such as yours, that create conspiracy theories out of insignificant and trivial details, to somehow pretend that the Muslim world does not have a problem with intolerance and hatemongering and to somehow pretend that the monsters raping, pillaging and massacring tens of thousands under the banner of the Islamic State are not Muslims who used to be just like us, from among us.

Muslims have a problem - ISIS and extremist ideologies like it are attracting young, educated and otherwise 'rational' Muslims who would have had bright futures in front of them had they stuck to their education and careers. Part of the problem is this attitude on display right here - no, you're not explicitly endorsing ISIS, but by latching onto trivial issues and inflating them into these conspiracy theories you are playing a part in deflecting attention from the atrocities of ISIS, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-E-Jhangvi, TTP etc, and you're playing a part in dehumanizing the West, trying to argue that even their tragedies and losses are some kind of evil conspiracy or plot hatched against Muslims.

The first step is to go back to the basics of Islam and remember what it teaches Muslims about respecting non-Muslims, respecting those from other sects such as the Shia, Barelvis etc - respect their beliefs, understand and share their grief and pain over the losses they have suffered in countless terrorist attacks. Stop deflecting and hiding from the painful and ugly truth.

If Muslims can't bring themselves to end the dehumanization of the West and other Islamic sects through these poisonous and absurd conspiracy theories and attitudes, then the answer to my earlier question, about why young, educated and well off Muslims are joining a murderous cause, is pretty self-evident.

Sorry, I was really busy and couldn't talk to them when they called. What on earth does it matter what they discussed? Was this the only meeting between the CIA and French intelligence in the last 5 years or something? I had a really painful bowel movement the day before the Paris attacks - was there some conspiracy involved in that too?
I'm not aware of the attack - are there any credible reports (as in not sourced to conspiracy theory sites) that reference this attack?

On this subject though, what exactly would 'mobile data tracking system' have allowed the French to do? Twin bombings went off at the Stadium. AK-47's were fired in cafe's and then the attackers went into a concert hall and massacred innocents in cold blood. Everyone knew where they were - you don't need a 'sophisticated mobile data tracking system' for this.

And just so it's out there, if the French had tracked the terrorists using cell communication, you'd be coming up with another conspiracy theory of, ' no terrorist in his right mind would be using his cell phone to chat, surf the web or post messages on facebook while carrying out a terrorist attack, just so the French could track him'.

Once these depraved individuals had initiated their plan, there was very little chance of stopping it. In fact, France is lucky that the bombings at the stadium did not kill many more than they did.
When did this occur, what's the relevance? Credible sources please.
I would like to use this moment to respectfully decline. The two events are not related. They were perpetrated by 2 entirely different groups - albeit driven by the same ideology of hate.

Syed bhai why are you so anti scoial at least anti pakistani thoughts.
Kyu Pakistan WO nahi de saka Jo amreeeka degaya. Ajj mere pass bangla hai Bari hai heavy bike hai grand children hai. Tumhare pass kiya hai ?
Mere pass Pakistani passport

Human beings are not robots - you can't expect one hundred percent compliance/perfection, especially when extreme emotions and stress are in play. With respect to Western controls over government individuals - we've had wikileaks and the Snowden disclosures after all, so there are plenty of examples of much higher profile and sensitive leaks in the West before this 'Syrian Passport'. Any individual out of the many who were likely aware of the recovery of the passport could have leaked the information. In the scheme of things, the leak of news related to the 'Syrian Passport' is inconsequential, given that ISIS and their various mouthpieces were jumping for joy over the attacks and accepted responsibility.

Here's another narrative - A terrorist attack happens (in Iraq, almost 2 years ago). An extremist terrorist group calling itself the Islamic State massacres innocent Shia and Yazidi men, women and children as it rolls through villages and towns driving out a politicized and corrupt Iraqi Army (thank you Al Maliki and cohorts).

The terrorist group perpetrates barbarity after barbarity - men, women and children lined up and massacred in cold blood. Women (little girls even) enslaved, raped and sold off or passed around like possessions. Foreign journalists and aid workers kidnapped and massacred. Captured fighters tortured and burned alive.

A terrorist attack happens, and happens again, and again, and again - tens of thousands are massacred by this group and images of the bearded neanderthals populating its ranks are plastered over social media rejoicing in their atrocities.

The terrorist group, ISIS, proudly claims all these atrocities, proudly rants and raves about carrying out terrorism in the West and in any country that opposes it

The terrorist group, ISIS, proudly claims the bombing of a Russian civilian airliner, massacring hundreds of innocents.

The terrorist group, ISIS, proudly claims a terrorist bombing in Lebanon, massacring dozens of innocents.

The terrorist group, ISIS, proudly claims the terrorist attacks in Paris, massacring over a hundred innocents.

After all this depravity and horror, what on earth makes you focus on the fact that someone in the French government leaked the discovery of a Syrian passport? Are you so consumed with a hatred of the West that you choose to ignore the unfathomable pain and suffering inflicted by ISIS upon Muslims and non-Muslims alike, and choose to cry and play victim over a 'passport leak'?

It's not the passport leak that creates hurdles for, and negative sentiment against, Muslims abroad - it's attitudes such as yours, that create conspiracy theories out of insignificant and trivial details, to somehow pretend that the Muslim world does not have a problem with intolerance and hatemongering and to somehow pretend that the monsters raping, pillaging and massacring tens of thousands under the banner of the Islamic State are not Muslims who used to be just like us, from among us.

Muslims have a problem - ISIS and extremist ideologies like it are attracting young, educated and otherwise 'rational' Muslims who would have had bright futures in front of them had they stuck to their education and careers. Part of the problem is this attitude on display right here - no, you're not explicitly endorsing ISIS, but by latching onto trivial issues and inflating them into these conspiracy theories you are playing a part in deflecting attention from the atrocities of ISIS, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-E-Jhangvi, TTP etc, and you're playing a part in dehumanizing the West, trying to argue that even their tragedies and losses are some kind of evil conspiracy or plot hatched against Muslims.

The first step is to go back to the basics of Islam and remember what it teaches Muslims about respecting non-Muslims, respecting those from other sects such as the Shia, Barelvis etc - respect their beliefs, understand and share their grief and pain over the losses they have suffered in countless terrorist attacks. Stop deflecting and hiding from the painful and ugly truth.

If Muslims can't bring themselves to end the dehumanization of the West and other Islamic sects through these poisonous and absurd conspiracy theories and attitudes, then the answer to my earlier question, about why young, educated and well off Muslims are joining a murderous cause, is pretty self-evident.

Sorry, I was really busy and couldn't talk to them when they called. What on earth does it matter what they discussed? Was this the only meeting between the CIA and French intelligence in the last 5 years or something? I had a really painful bowel movement the day before the Paris attacks - was there some conspiracy involved in that too?

I'm not aware of the attack - are there any credible reports (as in not sourced to conspiracy theory sites) that reference this attack?

On this subject though, what exactly would 'mobile data tracking system' have allowed the French to do? Twin bombings went off at the Stadium. AK-47's were fired in cafe's and then the attackers went into a concert hall and massacred innocents in cold blood. Everyone knew where they were - you don't need a 'sophisticated mobile data tracking system' for this.

And just so it's out there, if the French had tracked the terrorists using cell communication, you'd be coming up with another conspiracy theory of, ' no terrorist in his right mind would be using his cell phone to chat, surf the web or post messages on facebook while carrying out a terrorist attack, just so the French could track him'.

Once these depraved individuals had initiated their plan, there was very little chance of stopping it. In fact, France is lucky that the bombings at the stadium did not kill many more than they did.

When did this occur, what's the relevance? Credible sources please.

I would like to use this moment to respectfully decline. The two events are not related. They were perpetrated by 2 entirely different groups - albeit driven by the same ideology of hate.
Sir I may not be able answer it in entirety but I will come back with a detailed answer but one thing I would like to say is that I am not dismissing the possibility that ISIS is involved rather I am more convinced about ISIS than anyone else. But I would say lets dissect what is ISIS, how did it get created, who is(are) supporting, and how come it still exists after months of bombings and airstrikes?
According to President Putin, 40 countries including G20 are supporting ISIS, I would say why?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom