What's new

Bullet-proof, fire-proof, bomb-proof and defy all physical laws

REQUEST DENIED. You can request the admin/moderators to ban me if it pleases you.

As for my religion - Just because you hate them so much I have decided to become a proud Hindu for the next 24 hours.
Never lose your cool. Stay absolutely calm. :D

@SarthakGanguly Now please read his response. I was not finding any equivalence but rather trying to expose his mentality and hypocrisy. The person who was terming me "terrorist apologist" actually turns out to be the one himself and he is in denial mode and rather justifies the similar acts performed by hindus.....I am keenly interested in knowing your opinion about your compatriot.

@SarthakGanguly Now please read his response. I was not finding any equivalence but rather trying to expose his mentality and hypocrisy. The person who was terming me "terrorist apologist" actually turns out to be the one himself and he is in denial mode and rather justifies the similar acts performed by hindus.....I am keenly interested in knowing your opinion about your compatriot.
You exposed him completely man. :enjoy:

Just like we try to expose liars, cheats, frauds, corrupt people and criminals etc, you have exposed him as a Hindu. He has lost all credibility now. :tsk: But who am I to say that? Because I am guilty of the same crime. :ashamed:

And where in Pakistan agzactly?

You exposed him completely man. :enjoy:

Just like we try to expose liars, cheats, frauds, corrupt people and criminals etc, you have exposed him as a Hindu. He has lost all credibility now. :tsk: But who am I to say that? Because I am guilty of the same crime. :ashamed:
SO you are not getting right. He was terming all muslims to be responsible for terrorism but when it comes to his own faith-fellows, he justifies it and defends it.

He was terming all muslims to be responsible for terrorism but when it comes to his own faith-fellows
Obviously, maybe you considering hindus are para dropping in Pakistan from Vishnu's Heaven to do terror strikes in Pakistan?

Last edited:
SO you are not getting right. He was terming all muslims to be responsible for terrorism but when it comes to his own faith-fellows, he justifies it and defends it.

Show me a single statement of mine where I accuse all Muslims of terrorism.... It is not my problem that you cannot comprehend English Language. I spoke against you - personally you and others of your ilk who started this passport nonsense as thinly guised attempt to term Paris attacks as an inside job.

I can suffer bigots but not fools.

Obviously, maybe you considering hindus are para dropping in Pakistan from Vishnu's Heaven to do terror strikes in Pakistan?
What about Gujjarat? and what about hindu mob killing an innocent Muslim for storing meat is his home?

What about Gujjarat? and what about hindu mob killing an innocent Muslim for storing meat is his home?

Now, you suddenly realized me State of Gujarat is sovereign territory of Pakistan. And all citizens living there are holder of green-ish passport.

BTW, those were riots, not terrorism. Also check how many Hindus died in those riots, and I am not talking about Godhra.

Show me a single statement of mine where I accuse all Muslims of terrorism.... It is not my problem that you cannot comprehend English Language. I spoke against you - personally you and others of your ilk who started this passport nonsense as thinly guised attempt to term Paris attacks as an inside job.

I can suffer bigots but not fools.
Show me where did I say Paris attack is an inside job? show me words and not your figment of imagination.

One can't sugar-coat the atrocious attitude on display - looks like apologizing for an apologist in turn.
It's more along the lines of 'analyzing attitudes and perceptions', which is necessary if the intention is to affect change in those attitudes and perceptions. You could label the defense of almost any particular position as 'apologizing for an apologist', and the only thing such an approach does is shut down discussion. If you want to have a discussion,respond to the arguments rather than attacking the messenger. The only thing the statement 'apologizing for an apologist' does is tell me that you disagree with the position taken by the 'apologist'.
There is nothing sensitive about terming a terrorist attack by ISIS as conspiracy by West
I believe I've made that point repeatedly, so I'm not sure why you're trying to imply that I said otherwise.

It's more along the lines of 'analyzing attitudes and perceptions', which is necessary if the intention is to affect change in those attitudes and perceptions. You could label the defense of almost any particular position as 'apologizing for an apologist', and the only thing such an approach does is shut down discussion. If you want to have a discussion,respond to the arguments rather than attacking the messenger. The only thing the statement 'apologizing for an apologist' does is tell me that you disagree with the position taken by the 'apologist'.

I believe I've made that point repeatedly, so I'm not sure why you're trying to imply that I said otherwise.

1. Sure one can defend any position - one has that right in a free society - so do I when I express my displeasure.

2. As for shutting down discussion - what is there to discuss? Are the attempted shot at humor insinuating saying that passports have been planted a topic suitable for discussion? Read along this and the various other threads and everyone from Mossad, RAW to CIA are assumed to behind this. ISIS is bandied around as a hand maiden of US. I have no objections if the objective here is to put tin-foils and become a fringe forum.

Only thing left to discuss is how one is going to stop ISIS rest is just obfuscation.

3. I apologize for my assumption on the sensitive part - on reading the appropriate text again, I agree that your statements implied the opposite to what i presumed.

Show me where did I say Paris attack is an inside job? show me words and not your figment of imagination.

The creation of this thread is proof itself. Don't try to be over smart on semantics - fools no-one.

although inside job conspiracy theories are very common
many countries have resorted to killing their own citizens in order to rally public support for a war against a group or a country
this is nothing new
intelligence agencies around the world play incredibly dirty games that would make regular people throw up

1. Sure one can defend any position - one has that right in a free society - so do I when I express my displeasure.

2. As for shutting down discussion - what is there to discuss? Are the attempted shot at humor insinuating saying that passports have been planted a topic suitable for discussion? Read along this and the various other threads and everyone from Mossad, RAW to CIA are assumed to behind this. ISIS is bandied around as a hand maiden of US. I have no objections if the objective here is to put tin-foils and become a fringe forum.

Only thing left to discuss is how one is going to stop ISIS rest is just obfuscation.

3. I apologize for my assumption on the sensitive part - on reading the appropriate text again, I agree that your statements implied the opposite to what i presumed.

The creation of this thread is proof itself. Don't try to be over smart on semantics - fools no-one.
Leave this thread immediately. You are just trolling.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom