What's new

Bulgaria mulls Turkey air space collaboration

fvck bulgaria, we need to start defence cooperation with Ukraine at once. They will require a new navy, and we have shipbuilding capabilities. We need to get our shit together and resume MİLGEM project at once!

google is your ally :)

also, take some hint from "Dacia" car brand ;)

Ukraine can't pay Turkey in any way, unless you want to procure their planes, which I highly doubt as Turkey happens to have a massive Air Force already.

Well...i'll give you Romanian official history and not to be biased,Hungarian official history.

1.Romanian variant-latinised Dacians (a Thracian branch which lived in Antiquity in today's Romania)

2.Hungarian variant-latinised Thracians which migrated from the Balkans in today's Romania during the 8th-11th century.

But,however you want to put it...basically latinised thracians....NO Slavs !
It may sound cheesy now but i think that could be the reason why Romania is mostly viewed positive in Turkey.

I thought you also had a significiant amount of Slavic influence in you, even your word of "yes" is Slavic, I have been taking Romanian classes at university :)

The Russians won't risk confronting an active member-state of NATO. Doubly is said about Turkey, which its military machine is expanding largely, both technologically, strategically.
Thank you captain obvious.
Ukraine can't pay Turkey in any way, unless you want to procure their planes, which I highly doubt as Turkey happens to have a massive Air Force already.
Well they fvcking have to, they need to at least form a coastal navy.
Greeks? :omghaha: Are you seriously comparing Turkey to the Greeko Freako :rofl:
He's talking about Bulgaria's similarity to Greece... Are you sure you speak English?

I thought you also had a significiant amount of Slavic influence in you, even your word of "yes" is Slavic, I have been taking Romanian classes at university :)

Yes,due to migrations we have words of slavic,cuman and even turkic origin but as a whole the Romanian language is a Romance language very closely related to Italian,The slavic abstract makes some 11% of the total lexic of the language.Turkish for example is somewhere at 3.5%.Latin and Romance is at over 60%

Yes,due to migrations we have words of slavic,cuman and even turkic origin but as a whole the Romanian language is a Romance language very closely related to Italian,The slavic abstract makes some 11% of the total lexic of the language.Turkish for example is somewhere at 3.5%.Latin and Romance is at over 60%
Yea, I had a half armenian half jew half romanian friend in istanbul :D I've noticed that the language is pretty italian, though the guy was an azzhole
Guys dont be harsh to @Yzd Khalifa he has no bad intention. :disagree:
I can't stop being me!

Last edited:

Blasphemy!!!

Who is comparing them to Turkey?
I'm comparing the Bulgars to the Greeks,read carefully first.:what:

I was assuming that the Bulgarians may eventually end up collaborating with Greeks if Turkey doesn't make a move on this.

I don't think Turkey can't trust them though.

Blasphemy!!!

:lol:

The ideea is that Turks had a 500 years history in our region and today have a 3%+ in our lexic,so the 11% presence of words of slavic origin is pretty explainable given the 1500 years of slavic presence in and around our lands.Given the fact that Romanians didn't had centrally organised states until the 14th century i would say it's a miracle we weren't completely assimilated.

Thank you captain obvious.

He's talking about Bulgaria's similarity to Greece... Are you sure you speak English?

They can't pay you back when their GDP is at its lowest levels ever since they gained their dependance.

He's talking about Bulgaria's similarity to Greece... Are you sure you speak English

And I was concluding that they may eventually turn to Greece to to enhance their air defense capabilities.

Guys dont be harsh to @Yzd Khalifa he has no bad intention. :disagree:

I don't expect people to be nice or bad toward me :lol:

I was assuming that the Bulgarians may eventually end up collaborating with Greeks if Turkey doesn't make a move on this.

I don't think Turkey can't trust them though.
They allways did and they will again,but we know this,so they can suck up as much as they want,we wont be fooled.

Back
Top Bottom