Building a museum on Tendulkar announced

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Updated at: 1616 PST, Friday, March 26, 2010
Building a museum on Tendulkar announced NEW DELHI: Indian star batsman Sachin Tendulkar is busy breaking records in cricket field and off the field his achievements are being hailed in the country.

In recognition of his feats, The Maharashtra government has announced building of a museum in his honour. The museum will be based on the life and career of the master cricketer

Tendulkar will be second cricketer after the legendary Sir Donald Bradman that a museum will be built on his cricket achievements.

Tendulkar recently accomplished the milestone of becoming the first ever player to crack a one-day international double ton.

The Little Master holds the records of making the most runs in Test and One-day International cricket besides scoring the highest number of centuries in these forms of cricket.

first time i read it like 'building a mausoleum on Tendulkar' :rofl: it really shocked me.

It was not a joke you know it, At-least we treat our cricketers better thanour neighbors.

I completely agree with you and give credit to India for this. Sachin truly deserves this. He always played (still plays) for the love of the game.

I would definitely visit this museum. My lifelong dream has been to see Sachin bat against Pakistan in a test match (I mean that I'm at the ground). Sadly, once my health eluded me and all the other times our relationship has destroyed any chances of me seeing the little master bat in a test match. My dreams would probably remain unfulfilled.

The power cuts, the walking drive, the poise and the grace. Sachin Tendulkar your retirement will be a sad day in cricket history.

i think they are 'over-doing' this a bit!!!

No they are not.He is a god like figure to million of Indians not just because he is one of the greatest cricketer world has ever seen but because after gaining so much popularity ,so much love and respect from countless people,he has never let any of us down,whether its in the field or in his public life.I've never heard him being in news for a wrong reason.He truly deserves this.No one can estimate the power that he has and no one will ever know because he is not that type of person who will use his power.But for an example i can tell you according to me he is the only person in india who can win election from any constituency by 100 percent.Even the person standing against him would vote him.:D:D:D
We love you Sachin.:smitten::smitten:

Saray Indian cricketers namoonay jo hain :lol:

but on a serious note Tendulkar is really a great cricketer, a living legend. He deserves this.

KIT Over

Back
Top Bottom