• Yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
@trajanus
It will be a huge slap to Iran's face. It also means our window is closing for an intervention in Syria. We don't have the luxury of having another PKK-supporting anti-Turk regime in there. Radical islamists are also a threat. We need to manipulate FSA into shaping the next regime as we like. If we can get a military base near Golan heights it can be much better.

You see, we also need deterrence against Israel.

The outbreak of Syrian crisis was maybe too early for Turkey

By now, the economy ,miltary and poltics of turkey are undergoing a transition,also the turkey is biding for 2020 Olympic

Beat Assad is not difficult ,but it isn't a good time to fight

So it is a difficult situation for turkey

Turkey needs time to improve her strength

@trajanus
It will be a huge slap to Iran's face. It also means our window is closing for an intervention in Syria. We don't have the luxury of having another PKK-supporting anti-Turk regime in there. Radical islamists are also a threat. We need to manipulate FSA into shaping the next regime as we like. If we can get a military base near Golan heights it can be much better.

You see, we also need deterrence against Israel.
why against Israel? Is Israel a threat to Turkey?

why against Israel? Is Israel a threat to Turkey?
Nope, but a threat to interests in Mediterranean. You know they are in bed with South Cyprus and trying to establish some influence over there. By doing that they are stepping into our backyard. Of course Turkish Navy dominates this part of Mediterranean but Israeli Air Force would make it impossible to execute a landing operation.

A permanent military base in Syria, preferably with good air defence and cavalry would change the balance in our favor :)

Nope, but a threat to interests in Mediterranean. You know they are in bed with South Cyprus and trying to establish some influence over there. By doing that they are stepping into our backyard. Of course Turkish Navy dominates this part of Mediterranean but Israeli Air Force would make it impossible to execute a landing operation.

A permanent military base in Syria, preferably with good air defence and cavalry would change the balance in our favor :)
I see but how could Israeli Air force make it impossible for a landing operation? Sorry that I'm asking these questions. I'm curious.

I see but how could Israeli Air force make it impossible for a landing operation? Sorry that I'm asking these questions. I'm curious.
They are superior both in numbers and lenghth of sorties they can preform, most of their F16s have CFTs not to mention F15s. If we are planning to gain air superiority over Israeli soil we also need to get passed their air defence network.

Not feasible, have to spend billions in order to breach those defenses. But if we had land connection, a border with Israel even those air assets could not save them. So basicly a large ground base in southern Syria could provide twice the deterrent of an airbase of F16s in Anatolia. We can also establish air patrol and with procurement of TF100s and LHD, we can set up a task group in about a decade.

They wouldn't sit idly of course no arm-race goes like that :) But they lack some serious resources like manpower and ...few other geopolitical stuff.

The US will not allow any war between Turkey and Israel,just like korea and Japan

Also time is turkey 's friend

Israel cannot expand their miiltary power much more,and Iran suffer the sanctions

^

I'm against the war with Syria, i voted no to this poll about bufferzone. But if it ever happens, my only consolation will be the look on your and other scums faces when the Syrian Army crashed within few days.

By the way, your "liberation fighter Kurds" are busy with burning schools right now.

^

I'm against the war with Syria, i voted no to this poll about bufferzone. But if it ever happens, my only consolation will be the look on your and other scums faces when the Syrian Army crashed within few days.

By the way, your "liberation fighter Kurds" are busy with burning schools right now.

And if in case the syrian govt unleashes its biological and chemical weaponry,you won't live for more than 72 hours or 2 minutes(chemical).Syria will be gone ,and Turkey mostly decimated by super diseases .Both will cease to exist. :sniper:

And if in case the syrian govt unleashes its biological and chemical weaponry,you won't live for more than 72 hours or 2 minutes(chemical).Syria will be gone ,and Turkey mostly decimated by super diseases .Both will cease to exist. :sniper:

dont overestimate the efficiency of syrian biological and chemical weapon

Iraq used lots against Iran in 80s,it was not as powerful as you think

moreover, Syrian army is weaker than 80s Iraqi army,turkish armed force is far more powerful than 80s iranian force

^^ This guy is obsessed with chemical weapons..Probably, he has been molested by someone with amino acid in his puberty..shame

I just wonder why did an Indian supports Assad and crying chemical weapons against Turkey?

dont overestimate the efficiency of syrian biological and chemical weapon

Iraq used lots against Iran in 80s,it was not as powerful as you think

moreover, Syrian army is weaker than 80s Iraqi army,turkish armed force is far more powerful than 80s iranian force

Iraqis used chemical weaponry mostly against Iran not biological weaponry. Check what the recently genetic engineered Avian Flu can do.(kill half the world).
Engineered Avian Flu Could Kill Half the World's Humans

turkish armed force is far more powerful than 80s iranian force

Conventional weapons will be useless by then.Once the biological genie is out ,its out.

I just wonder why did an Indian supports Assad and crying chemical weapons against Turkey?

Because Turkey is an terrorist state. As simple as that.Worry about Fukushima,that destroying Japan for sure.

Syrian has so powerful biological weaponry??hahahaha,you are so funny

you may better to play BIOHAZARD/Resident evil 6 and have a good dream

RE6B.jpg

Indians are as funny as Chinese ,thank you

another delusional scenario!!! ''Turkey mostly decimated by super diseases'' guess this sentence of yours alone is enough to reveal your insanty and delusion.

effectiveness of chemical weapons depends on many factors...

-The principal method of disseminating chemical agents has been the use of explosives. These usually have taken the form of central bursters expelling the agent laterally. Efficiency is not particularly high in that a good deal of the agent is lost by incineration in the initial blast and by being forced onto the ground... for instance scud derivatives that syria possess . In some respects, long-range strategic weapons pose a lesser problem than short-range tactical weapons that are fired over, or in the vicinity of, one's own forces. Futhermore, it is quite naive to think that our mechanized brigades lack NBC protection

-since B&C agents can not appear out of nowhere ... they have to be stored and they require delivery systems which will be among the primary targets of TUAF

-hope you are not expecting a syrian mig or su to sprey B&C agents over our cities? :)

Back
Top Bottom