What's new

Budget of 27km buss service in Lahore is more than all south punjab

Haram kay pillay.. Ganjay Bradran. Arbon kay kuttay.

Come come Hyperion, this does not become you. But if you must, then you should also add 'Turkon kay Kuttay'.

BTW love the Turkish flag on your profile.

Really??? this project and other projects like this take money to build since are they are going to be benefitting people of Lahore a major punjab city, Its a good project and PTI should not use this as a tool to bash NS!

I still think that money should have been spent on developing better health & education facilities all over Punjab... we are almost not more than what the British developed !!

nonetheless congrts on the project completion, despite all the objections raised throughout... its something added...

It is good that we build some infrastructure and something is there, may be the money could have used better but atleast it is spent on nice project rather than corrupt politicians can steal everything
Not like PPP steal everything and deposit in swiss account

That money could have been put to better use elsewhere but not that I'm complaining for this is a good project ! Anyhow PML N needs to do a lot better on their public relations front because this is again being politicized as 'Saraa Punjab ka budget Takht-e-Lahore pe lagaa diyaaa' ! :hitwall:

Oh yara what has other provinces done that we can all agree to criticise Punjab ? You know it. Most of Punjab's population lives in central areas. That is not to say they should not improve South Punjab. It just a reality you have to deal with. Haters gona hate but let me tell you one thing. This government has increased their budget 3x more as compared to last government.

The condition of Southern Punjab is better than all of Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK combined.

The fact of the matter is, haters want South Punjab as a province. Remember election is near and they would play their games to gain their vote. If people of South Punjab are happy then what is the issue ? According to IRI survey, only 20% want a separate province.

The interesting thing i came across here is that PTI, PML-Q, MQM, PPP, PAT etc never criticize one another. They share one thing in common. That is against PML-N. Just ask IK what he meant by saying he has similarites with Qadri ? Remember, this is a person who failed long march and held agreements with PPP and MQM.

I think there is severe problem with understanding of this budget document. If somebody say that only Rs 10.5 billion are being spent on whole Southern side of the Punjab (that we normally call Southern Punjab) out of total Rs. 250 Billion budget of Punjab, it is ridiculous itself. I am sure a layman would not believe it. Kindly let me clear.
There are many projects that are being implemented in Southern Punjab and SPDP is ONLY ONE project among many. If you go to page 13 of budget document the funds of Rs. 33,810 billion under headings Regional Planning and Development Planning are EXCLUSIVELY meant for Southern side of the Punjab. But this is also not the total budget that has been allocated for Southern Punjab out of total budget of Punjab. I can roughly guess that it will be much more than this Rs. 34,810 Billion.
For the ease of understanding, if somebody really wants to work out the budget for southern Punjab just pick up the Annual Plan Development of Punjab, 2010-12 (it is available on-line on P&D Dept official website) and sum up the total allocation for all the projects being implemented in Southern Punjab. In this document they have mentioned district of implementing of all the projects and total can calculated for the district we think fall under Southern Punjab.

Oh yara what has other provinces done that we can agree to criticise Punjab ? You know it. Most of Punjab's population lives in central areas. That is not to say they should not improve South Punjab. It just a reality you have to deal with. Haters gona hate but let me tell you one thing. This government has increased their budget 3x more as compared to last government.

The condition of Southern Punjab is better than all of Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK combined.

The fact of the matter is, haters want South Punjab as a province. Remember election is near and they would play their games to gain their vote. If people of South Punjab are happy then what is the issue ? According to IRI survey, only 20% want a separate province.

The interesting thing i came across here is that PTI, PML-Q, MQM, PPP, PAT etc never criticize one another. They share one thing in common. That is against PML-N. Just ask IK what he meant by saying he has similarites with Qadri ? Remember, this is a person who failed long march and held agreements with PPP and MQM.

It is comical to see some of my fellow Urdu Speakers jumping on the South Punjab bandwagon, as if on a queue from the Firoun-e-Azam Altaf Mota chor, Bhatta Khore sitting on his fat @rse squarely planted in London.

OK, one can say that Bus system in Lahore cost %^&&*(() fing dollars, that could have been spent on one of the following IMPORTANT projects

1. Supplying new lotas to Raiwind Tablighi Ijtima - There old lotas are now smelling funny
2. Buying new horses for Gadhari, the old horses have not been able to win at Kentucky dirby
3. Buying bigger pants for Altaf Mota chor, as his old pants fit no more
5. Buying new Sat phones for Mehsud as his old phone got tracked by CIA so he can't use it no more
6. Installing new toilets at Banuri town mosqe because those Phat Mullahs have choked off the existing ones by dropping 1 tone phart bombs.

And the list goes on.

What it really shows is that Imran Fan-Boyzzs will go to any length to throw $hite on anyone who poses even a mild threat to his highness IK.

I mean what the heck

All over the world, major cities get huge amount of money spent on them.

Hello, this is how huge cities come into being and then survive through fing expansion.,

My beautiful city of Karachi has suffered so much because no one including the Firown-E-Azam Altaf's unbroken reign, has paid attention to the basic basic fact.

that

--- Cities die when their blood vessels aka transport system gets choked off. Those cities die horrible death

and this is what's happening to Karachi

it is dying slow fing death because the metro system is non existing. and no one cares to put one in it.

And Bhatta Khor Mota Chor fan-boyzz loath to see that for now Lahore (another city in our beautiful country) will have some semblance of a good people mover and thus may avoid the horrors that are burning Karachi down.

How dare you SS, how dare you put one people mover in Lahore

We wanted you to behave like our Friwon-e-Azam,

We want you to sit on your phat @rse in London

We wanted you to collect Bhatta from Lahore and transfer it to the Phat @rse in London

Yeah

This is what we wanted you to do SS,

But you keep on crushing our hopes and dreams, the dreams of turning Pakistan into a cesspool like our mother country Bihar or other sundry states in India called BIMARU states,

p.s. I have seen it with my own eyes how our extended family lives in abject poverty of Bihar. So I know what I am talking about. Thank you.

Well actually rajasthan has been removed from bimaru moniker now fauji on account of its development.

Its BIMAU left and they are now incorporated in what is called EAG. .Enpowered Action Group states.

Well actually rajasthan has been removed from bimaru moniker now fauji on account of its development.

Its BIMAU left and they are now incorporated in what is called EAG. .Enpowered Action Group states.

Why do I feel called upon to correct misrepresentation?

Do i need to correct you here. Call it bias or whatever. But people of my type are just too tired of these family limited companies calling themselves as leaders.

Thanks you so much for such a long, exhaustive post. The government, be it in Punjab or centre owe it to the people. So thanks to the govt. but no thanks.

Some clarification on terminology:

Please donn't say "South Punjab" because this terminology has connotations as if it is something separate from the rest of Punjab. You can say it as "Southern Punjab" or rather "Southern side of the Punjab". It is more easy to understand for common man.

This metro thing is one expensive way to buy votes & similar thing was done in the past they started corrupt laptop scheme to buy votes.

PML-N only knows how to rob Pakistan & they know how to fool the people of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom