What's new

Budget of 27km buss service in Lahore is more than all south punjab

Its hilarious ofcourse that is why I insist on education again and again.... anyway the money has been invested in lesser project. so its useless to "bhains kay agay been bachana" or precisely telling khuwain kay daddu that there is life outside the well too !!

No I just tried to educate myself. What I find out was that all the Metro Bus projects in the world are failed. They charge more for the same distance than the normal public transport (bcz their running cost is higher than normal transport). This has resulted in loss and all the metro bus services in the world are a HUGE burden on the budget

No I just tried to educate myself. What I find out was that all the Metro Bus projects in the world are failed. They charge more for the same distance than the normal public transport (bcz their running cost is higher than normal transport). This has resulted in loss and all the metro bus services in the world are a HUGE burden on the budget

too late my friend !!

lets just hope that its turned into a mass transit system before it loses itself to protocol movement !

too late my friend !!

lets just hope that its turned into a mass transit system before it loses itself to protocol movement !

ahhhh the love this nation has for Conspiracy hypothesis and theories :lol:

Again I insist Education should be the priority, it would have seriously helped forming good views !!

P.S. 7 million kids are out of schools in Punjab...

Leader sahib,

My city has the MOST educated citizens overall, with tones of universities and colleges.

And yet

It remains as the worst city when it comes to discipline, and tolerance.

Punjab may be totally uneducated as compared to us the Urdu speaking folks, but they are doing things the right way.

Developing mega cities is something that has to start from grounds up.

First thing is infrastructure like roads and clean water.

Our Fed gov controls electric power so we can't expect Punjab to do it by itself.

So they are doing things right.

And in Karachi we are NOT

So let go of this mantra of education. It is a loaded word and it means many things at the same time.

Do not try to confuse things please.

Learn from what happens to Karachi and learn from it.

thank you

Leader sahib,

My city has the MOST educated city overall, with tones of universities and colleges.

And yet

It remains as the worst city when it comes to discipline, and tolerance.

Punjab may be totally uneducated as compared to us the Urdu speaking folks, but they are doing things the right way.

Developing mega cities is something that has to start from grounds up.

First thing is infrastructure like roads and clean water.

Our Fed gov controls electric power so we can't expect Punjab to do it by itself.

So they are doing things right.

And in Karachi we are NOT

So let go of this mantra of education. It is a loaded word and it means many things at the same time.

Do not try to confuse things please.

Learn from what happens to Karachi and learn from it.

thank you

chal chor you dont have no sense at all what you are talking about.

peace !

Improvement in city is improvement. Ab yahaan kia wahaan nahi kia did not matter!

look at the comments of some members. 30 billion or 100 billion. The govt will return all that money back when it charges people. obviously it will take time. hold your horses !

look at the comments of some members. 30 billion or 100 billion. The govt will return all that money back when it charges people. obviously it will take time. hold your horses !

Metro Bus System Costs and Financial Arrangements « Better Stronger Pakistan

MetroBus Lahore is being operated by Al Bayarak Group who are in partnership with the Government of Punjab. Under this deal, the Government of Punjab gets an annual fee from Al Bayarak for the MBS Infrastructure that is used by the buses.

Back
Top Bottom