What's new

Budget Awaam Ka Ya Sarkar Ka – 3rd June 2016

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Budget Awaam Ka Ya Sarkar Ka

as a Tax consultant, i saw these proposals a positive ones, but what will came after approval let c.

as a Tax consultant, i saw these proposals a positive ones, but what will came after approval let c.

How exactly?

Give me the list of the grocery items on which taxes got reduced. Unfortunately, they increased the taxes on it. People don't eat laptops or cars OR not everyone buy it. People need breads and milk, rather increasing taxes on vehicles they burdened aam awam with putting taxes on chicken and eggs???

How exactly?

Give me the list of the grocery items on which taxes got reduced. Unfortunately, they increased the taxes on it. People don't eat laptops or cars OR not everyone buy it. People need breads and milk, rather increasing taxes on vehicles they burdened aam awam with putting taxes on chicken and eggs???
Also on milk and sugar

Mineral water too.
This will just put pressure on middle class in Pakistan even a village idiot knows that even the doodh walas who sell milk link their prices to packed milk by increasing price of packed milk the price of milk increases automatically

How exactly?

i talking about in perspective of industry and Export, and if these proposals facilitate Exporters and Manufacturer's then diffidently, it will have a good impact on over all society.
and about the added taxation on grocery, then only on Dry Milk, and tetra pack milk, i saw a tax change towards upwards.

todays-cartoon-722-8ab2a7a3fdde8ddf35d855070107e855.jpg

Well government has no option when people are not paying taxes directly they have to meet the deficits in indirect way, This unfortunately means that even lower strata of income group also have to pay higher taxes.

In short run this could hurt everyone, but if planned properly in long run it will open doors for better growth opportunities.

i talking about in perspective of industry and Export, and if these proposals facilitate Exporters and Manufacturer's then diffidently, it will have a good impact on over all society.
and about the added taxation on grocery, then only on Dry Milk, and tetra pack milk, i saw a tax change towards upwards.
Well in the country i live increase in tetra pack milk(which in no way is a luxury item) results in automatic increase increase of khula doodh in most cities but who cares tax the poor cuz you cant tax the rich

Back
Top Bottom