What's new

Budget 2014 highlights

''India to become third largest economy after US and China.''
he also said that the target would be meet by "2043" :woot: whereas many other financial institutions had predicted it to be at the 3rd spot before 2030....i don't want him to be FM any longer.

''India to become third largest economy after US and China.''
he also said that the target would be meet by "2043" :woot: whereas many other financial institutions had predicted it to be at the 3rd spot before 2030....i don't want him to be FM any longer.
How much we are spending for R&D??

not sure how much we are spending now ....but this is hw much we had spent in past few years
rand3_032513123433.jpg

rand4_032513123433.jpg

Why India lags behind most countries in terms of annual R&D spends and patent filings - Business Today

@Nova2 can you post the rank of the countries by there spending??

@Nova2 ,the two sources you gave are contradicting each other.Brazil and Russia have a bigger economy than India and they spend more % of GDP than us which means they spend more than us.
I think India is at 9th or 10th position.
Anyway thanks for sharing.

can you elaborate more.....
govt currently regulates the prices of essential commodities like petrol,diesel,power tariff etc..now if govt starts decontrolling it especially power tariffs with the large gap between demand and generation..will the rates fixed by the private payers be in the interests of a common man is what i was thinking!

govt currently regulates the prices of essential commodities like petrol,diesel,power tariff etc..now if govt starts decontrolling it especially power tariffs with the large gap between demand and generation..will the rates fixed by the private payers be in the interests of a common man is what i was thinking!
-- cool..
;let me go back to study table and explore these option..
essentialist commodities regulation --except diesel , petrol , LPG already deregulated..i think
power tarif -- already done by Regional electricity commission nt not solely by companies (DMRC,MERC)

Regulation is imp in economy.. which 2008 melt down shown to world..

will get back on these points soon

Back
Top Bottom