What's new

Buddhists target Sri Lanka's Muslims

@Rusty - posting ANYTHING by ANYONE on a forum has ONE motive - making a point.

Now that out of the way, stay on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rusty,
How about this becomes a proving point to Pakistani's who considered Sri Lankans to be saints when it came to atrocities on Tamils?

Who said they were saint's?
You people build up this this whole fantasy in your heads and then try to tell people it's true.
Pakistani people have an affinity for SirLankans due to a common enemy (India).
To extrapolate that to "Pakistani's think Srilnakans are saints" is absurd and reeking of Indian logic.

playing childish games does not negate what I said.
It is indisputable that you people hate Muslims, hell I have got into fights with you people where you bring religion into it.
So once again, for a people who are anti islam as you lot to bring up such news stories.....

LOL - how juvenile is that? You have made up your mind that all Hindus hate Muslims - including the ones in a Hindu-Muslim marriage too I assume?

You people build up this this whole fantasy in your heads and then try to tell people it's true.
To extrapolate that to "Pakistani's think Srilnakans are saints" is absurd and reeking of Indian logic.

Thinking Indians and Sri Lankans are enemies reeks of Pakistani logic.

Lets get back to topic now, if any ultra nationists in SL are going to create issues for minorities in SL, then it should be condemned.

@Rusty - posting ANYTHING by ANYONE on a forum has ONE motive - making a point.

Now that out of the way, stay on topic.

Thank's Sherlocks.
But unlike you Indians, I don't need the obvious pointed out to me.
If you were smart enough, you would realize that the question I was asking was no "oh geez, I wonder if he is making a point"
But rather more higher IQ question of "WHAT is the point he is making"
I realize that that 2nd question might be difficult for many of you Indians to comprehend so I don't fully blame you for not understanding.

Are you speaking for yourselves or about all the Pakistani members here? if the latter is yes then you are way off the mark. This would come as an eye opener to a lot of Pakistani's here.

LOL - how juvenile is that? You have made up your mind that all Hindus hate Muslims - including the ones in a Hindu-Muslim marriage too I assume?

Last I checked "all" Hindus are not on this forum ;)

Thinking Indians and Sri Lankans are enemies reeks of Pakistani logic.

So I guess all those politicians in Tamil Nedu are in love with the SriLankan government.
And I really bet that Srilanka loved the fact that India supported the creation of LTTE.
Or the fact that SriLanka helped Pakistan in 71.

Being delusional is one thing, to publicly show you are delusional is another.

Inconvenient topic after trolling tamilians on SL war crimes issue - knee jerk reaction time - lets discuss how indians are islamophobes.

A request to all - lets not link this to Buddhism, it prescribes no such thing at all.

In fact if you fully watch that video, it will show you why despite living in secular democracies, why these people have this kind of thought process, what kind of literature they distribute in the universities (taking advantage of and misusing the freedom provided by secular democracies), the hatred that is sown especially against Hindus and Sikhs among the Pakistani diaspora and so on.

It is just so easy to see. No need to even discuss. We should just know what we are dealing with.

Are you speaking for yourselves or about all the Pakistani members here? if the latter is yes then you are way off the mark. This would come as an eye opener to a lot of Pakistani's here.

I am speaking on a political level, considering Pakistan has really good relations with SriLanka and helped them get rid of the LTTE.

but please, tell me about all those pakistanis who HATE Srilanka sooo much.

So I guess all those politicians in Tamil Nedu are in love with the SriLankan government.
And I really bet that Srilanka loved the fact that India supported the creation of LTTE.

Most neighbors have some disagreements, look around you and every other country in Asia. If that means there is enmity then I've to say you have failed to pass the very low bar I set for you learning from your past posting.

Anyways, if I've to waste my time talking to a juvenile intelligence, I'll talk to my watchman, atleast thats fresh air. Bye bye.

So now you are saying all Hindus don't hate Muslims?

I am speaking on a political level, considering Pakistan has really good relations with SriLanka and helped them get rid of the LTTE.

but please, tell me about all those pakistanis who HATE Srilanka sooo much.

No infact they love Sri Lanka - when did I say PDF Pakistani's hate Sri Lanka?, and where is the political angle in your posts? you started off by asking us Indians here why we are concerned about Sri Lankan Muslims right?

Most neighbors have some disagreements, look around you and every other country in Asia. If that means there is enmity then I've to say you have failed to pass the very low bar I set for you learning from your past posting.

Anyways, if I've to waste my time talking to a juvenile intelligence, I'll talk to my watchman, atleast thats fresh air. Bye bye.

Yes most do, you know what most neighbors don't do?
Help and train terrorist organizations.... and not just any terrorist organizations, the granddaddy of all terrorist organizations. The LTTE created the suicide bomb, they were pioneers in terrorism and were backed by India.

Man, If I "passed" and bars by Indians would mean that I was just as delusional and disconnected with reality as you lot. So it's a good thing. I don't have pie in the sky visions of being a Galactic supa dupa pawa or having white beggers in my country by 2030 or what ever.

I hope your watchmen provides a stimulating conversation for you, and don't be afraid if he uses big words, just remember them and look them up in the dictionary later.

Back
Top Bottom