What's new

Buddhists target Sri Lanka's Muslims

Who says you have to do anything, just stay quite

Buddists and indians are supporting the massacre of muslims in burma and SL, why should we remain quiet, it makes mt blood boil

They hurt people like us and were meant to throw flowers over buddists and hindus

Who says you have to do anything, just stay quite

Buddists and indians are supporting the massacre of muslims in burma and SL, why should we remain quiet, it makes mt blood boil

They hurt people like us and were meant to throw flowers over buddists and hindus

Yeas none of these are state sponsored, remember NON STATE ACTORS?? as far your boiling khoon is concerned... ukkhad lo jo ukhad sakte ho :omghaha:

Its all state sponsered, its sponspered by scum sucking buddists everywhere including their temples and monks

So what are you going to do about it?

Well, from these posts below:

This is why ive never had issues with Let, jhangvi types, yes they are cruel and ruthless to non muslims

But so what, look whats happening in Sl or burma

The next time let or al qaeda or any other nut ball decides to bomb or kidnap some hindus or burn some buddists, why should we care, why should we speak out

We need revenge against the buddists

Its all state sponsered, its sponspered by scum sucking buddists everywhere including their temples and monks

I have the feeling it will have something to do with ANFO.

This is why ive never had issues with Let, jhangvi types, yes they are cruel and ruthless to non muslims

But so what, look whats happening in Sl or burma

The next time let or al qaeda or any other nut ball decides to bomb or kidnap some hindus or burn some buddists, why should we care, why should we speak out

We need revenge against the buddists

You can start up by Blowing up some Pagodas in Europe.Go on and be a true ambassador of your religion.I hope in a hundred years people will come to their senses and abolish all of these medieval religions completely.

Like I said, you dont have to do anything

First, I hate buddists now, before I was utterly unconcerned about them, now I have a bee in my bonnet about them, I would suggest from talking to people there is currently alot of anger this may manifest itself into nothing more then abuse of buddists or buddism but atleast its a start

But once again the main point is right wing and radical muslim groups want nothing more then the support of the people or atleast for the people to remain indifferent to them and remain quiet rather then oppise them

The way I see it, hindus and buddists have colluded to kill and hurt muslims in burma and SL and if this results in yet more apathy and un-willingness of the general muslim population to confront and oppose raducal groups and their message

There are hindus and buddists in kashmir, pakistan, bangla and else where who could face punishment as a result of these terrorist actiins by buddists in byrma and SL

Ofcourse it is state sponsored especially in SL where the Sinhala Buddhist chauvinism has top level support and will not stop without suppressing the minorities.

Like I said, you dont have to do anything

First, I hate buddists now, before I was utterly unconcerned about them, now I have a bee in my bonnet about them, I would suggest from talking to people there is currently alot of anger this may manifest itself into nothing more then abuse of buddists or buddism but atleast its a start

But once again the main point is right wing and radical muslim groups want nothing more then the support of the people or atleast for the people to remain indifferent to them and remain quiet rather then oppise them

The way I see it, hindus and buddists have colluded to kill and hurt muslims in burma and SL and if this results in yet more apathy and un-willingness of the general muslim population to confront and oppose raducal groups and their message

There are hindus and buddists in kashmir, pakistan, bangla and else where who could face punishment as a result of these terrorist actiins by buddists in byrma and SL

Hindus have nothing to do in Burma whereas Hindus are at the receiving end as well in SL - the Sinhala chauvinism targets both Hindus and Muslims. You have to ignore the comments of some of the Indian members who does not understand the history especially wrt SL.

I don't agree with GoSL on this. I don't see any valid reason to ban halal certification. A Sri Lankan on this thread was saying that it was because of misuse of the tag, I am not sure what kind of misuse he was talking about, but if there is any misuse of any kind, try to prevent that instead of banning the whole thing.

But Islam doesn't! They prescribe death for apostasy.

Why demand from others what you can't give yourself?

Now was this the reason Buddhists are trying kill these muslims? Is it that SL muslims give death to apostasy? I think surely there are laws in SL. "In islamic countries apostasy not allowed." Defintly this is not the reason these buddists are rioting. This means that even if islam allows or doesnt allow they would have done the same.

Did you try to check what muslims are saying? How did u chose to blive only budhisists version? Isnt that recently they were organising campaigns against islamic food, dress? Why are you trying to portray as if muslims have some problem in this case?

Culture of peace is gone in buddists they are more cruel than rest of the people these days. That is what i can see in Burma and SL.

You get the right to criticize that only when you allow it. How can u take the double benefit? One side you are criticizing Islam not allowing to convert. Other side you are trying to support buddhists who oppose conversion ready to riot(According to u convertion is the reasonm but i dont think so)

If you are proud of your religion you should stick to the point it says. If your religion allows convertion then stick to it. How can you derive your religions principle based on others? saying muslim dont allow conversion, so do we!

About apostasy i can discuss, since it is not the reason for riot i dont want to discuss that here more.

Hindus have nothing to do in Burma whereas Hindus are at the receiving end as well in SL - the Sinhala chauvinism targets both Hindus and Muslims. You have to ignore the comments of some of the Indian members who does not understand the history especially wrt SL.

To be fair Muslims were always persecuted in Lanka. Either at hands of sinhalas or LTTE.

But its kinda ironical that the muslim groups sided with the sinhalas in opposing the Tamils and now they are receiving the same stick once the Tamils have been done away with :lol:

Now was this the reason Buddhists are trying kill these muslims? Is it that SL muslims give death to apostasy? I think surely there are laws in SL. "In islamic countries apostasy not allowed." Defintly this is not the reason these buddists are rioting. This means that even if islam allows or doesnt allow they would have done the same.

Did you try to check what muslims are saying? How did u chose to blive only budhisists version? Isnt that recently they were organising campaigns against islamic food, dress? Why are you trying to portray as if muslims have some problem in this case?

Culture of peace is gone in buddists they are more cruel than rest of the people these days. That is what i can see in Burma and SL.

You get the right to criticize that only when you allow it. How can u take the double benefit? One side you are criticizing Islam not allowing to convert. Other side you are trying to support buddhists who oppose conversion ready to riot(According to u convertion is the reasonm but i dont think so)

If you are proud of your religion you should stick to the point it says. If your religion allows convertion then stick to it. How can you derive your religions principle based on others? saying muslim dont allow conversion, so do we!

About apostasy i can discuss, since it is not the reason for riot i dont want to discuss that here more.

His answer was directly at your question and had nothing to do with any of the things that you mentioned in your post, you asked why are Buddhists against conversion? so his counter question was why are Muslims against conversion and go to the extent of killing the people who convert? Isn't he right in asking the question, why the double standards - double master?

To be fair Muslims were always persecuted in Lanka. Either at hands of sinhalas or LTTE.

But its kinda ironical that the muslim groups sided with the sinhalas in opposing the Tamils and now they are receiving the same stick once the Tamils have been done away with :lol:

While I see the hypocrisy of the Pakistanis, I could not help see the irony in many of the Indians themselves support the Sinhala chauvinism without realising that Hindus as well were in the receiving end.

Back
Top Bottom