What's new

Buddhists from Bangladesh resettle in Myanmar, Rohingya Muslims cry foul

he is trying to say what can Bangladesh do for anyone? like Myanmar can do stuffs for US and US will give them money and other great offers. I think he is talking about prostitution, not sure though :what: @BDforever

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddhists are not safe in BD, the recent riots are mainly targeting Buddhist faith and temples, better for them to leave BD and settle in Myanmar where they are welcomed.

yeas probbaly some ediot attacked theyare temple and stuff , but atleast they didnt harm any single person , but where these buddisht killed thousand of innocent muslim hurt so many and now taking all their land away , we muslim are the kindest people are earth , whether u agree or disagree this is the truth

yeas probbaly some ediot attacked theyare temple and stuff , but atleast they didnt harm any single person , but where these buddisht killed thousand of innocent muslim hurt so many and now taking all their land away , we muslim are the kindest people are earth , whether u agree or disagree this is the truth

The recent riots against Buddhists have not claimed any human lives, But the entire community was made to live in fear and terror.

Regarding Muslims, the world wide attacks on humanity with explosives, planes etc...etc.... points to the violent nature of the community.

BD muslims are some what better than our neighbors in our north west.

Why the hell do we need to talk to Burmese for Bangladeshis?
Its a matter between BD and Burma. And if they allow Buddhist into myanmar, u should reciprocate by allowing Rohingya Muslims into BD, which u have failed to do so.
so stop crying that Buddhist are moving there. Incidents have happened, and are happening nowadays that are not too encouraging for minorities in BD.
I am not saying Myanmar is better in ssafeguarding minorities. But before we talk, we should keep our house in order first.

You lot seem quite interested in BD-mayanmar conflict so I guessed you'ld appreciate this honour.

If the Buddhist feel safe in Mayanmar then they are welcome to leave the same goes for rohingyas. Howvere the rohingyas are pushed to BD, its not BDs "duty" to take refugees for no reason. Sure if they are Bengali we'll likely take the case into our own hands perhaps get to negotiate with Myanmar and get them to give them Arakan, if they hate their people so much. You speak as if BD is at fault. As for the minorities here in BD even the majority is not safe thanks to our current regime. :what:

This report is to be read in the context of the Ramu pagoda incident. These two affairs, when connected, form a mosaic easy to read. The Burmese MIS planned the Ramu pagoda incident to encourage BD Rakhines to move into Arakan. Such a diabolical plan can only come out of a diabolical race like the Burmans.

Myanmar till now has been an insignificant state till now. Matter of fact, most of the people in Bangladesh has been completely unaware of the Rohingya issue even a few years ago.
I am not a huge fan of co operating with India but I do believe the Indian govt mostly (tacitly) sides with Bangladesh in the case of Rohingyas. One problem with Burma is however that the western powers are getting in bed with this people too soon, which sends the wrong signal to the current regime. (Fingers crossed) With the help of all relevent geopolitical countries involved, along with the IOC, I believe enough pressure can easily be enforced in order to attempt to help the Rohingyas gain their rightful citizenship.

Cry me a river. There is no persecution of buddist in BD. And the news found its way to yahoo while the genocide of 1000s of Rohingya muslims didn't find such limelight. What a headline "rohingya muslims cry foul". What does this anti-islamic journalist turds expect? There land are being taken away and they are ousted from their ancestral homeland by the gov itself.

These burmese maggots are technically inviting settlers from BD to live there, nothing to do with mythical persecution of buddist in BD.

Buddhist families from Bangladesh are quietly crossing the border into Myanmar, where local Rakhine Buddhist groups and government agencies are helping them resettle.

In 2010 the Myanmar government built 40 model villages of about 100 houses each as part of an effort to invite Buddhist settlers from other parts of the country and “adjust the balance” of the population where Muslims outweighed Buddhists, according to Burmese officials. Sources inside Myanmar say that those who are coming from Bangladesh – the Burmese and the Bangladeshi Buddhists – are being allocated houses in the model village, alongside Buddhist settlers from other parts of the country.

He says the Buddhists from Bangladesh were being resettled in his town as part of a government-sponsored plan to “balance the population between Buddhists and Muslims”

Wrong. We did everything we could and still continuing to do so.

Sorry, I can't agree bro. We didn't do anything this time. Rather we forced them out to a death trap. Awami loons are also responsible for rohingya deaths this time.

dude what are you talking about ? sorry i did not get you :undecided:
@animelive bro did you get his question or whatever he was saying ?
@alaungphaya Dude I get it, you people don't consider the Rohingyas to be Burmese, fine. But do you have to push them out like this? Brother they leave empty handed, not a penny on them and starving. Can you imagine that sort of hardship? And these days wherever they they go they get turned around..sometimes right back into the sea to drift and starve. Can Myanmar not find any humane settlement with them?

@BD:- Dude its not going to work, leave it be. We had that big thread with KingMamba about this very topic? Even we've tried to talk to them, very politely- that just don't go Pol-Pot on these people they don't deserve that surely. Needless to say it didn't work. Everyone is courting Myanmar's favor, the Americans, us (India-Burma-Thailand highway, Sitwe port and natural gas pipe lines), China, the EU which is just lifting its sanctions on them and has given its official consent to now normalize relations and jump head first into trade. We all have BIG investments there but not the stamina atm to do anything concrete to turn them from their path with regard to the Rohingyas.

@asad71 Do you ever spout anything but conspiracy theories...the Burmese know enough to not try and operate in RAW's area of operations. :coffee: Stop cheapening everything you come across.

This report is to be read in the context of the Ramu pagoda incident. These two affairs, when connected, form a mosaic easy to read. The Burmese MIS planned the Ramu pagoda incident to encourage BD Rakhines to move into Arakan. Such a diabolical plan can only come out of a diabolical race like the Burmans.

I concur. U know AL scums were also directly involved. Police arrived very late there while the vandalism was started by local awami leaders/activists. The goal was simple to propagate that BD is becoming a terrorist state where minorities are not safe and that awami maggots are the only one who can protect them. U should have seen the reporting of scumbag outlets like prothom alo, daily farting star and other awami channels. They were doing propaganda as if all hell broke lose while prothom alo went a step further reporting death of a old lady who was not dead but alive. Later they apologized for the false report but the damage was done. Thankfully no one died. The ramu vandalism full filled the goals of Indo-awami loons of projecting BD as intolerant state showing muslims in a bad light while the burmese goal was to get BD buddist to settle in mayanmar.

@alaungphaya Dude I get it, you people don't consider the Rohingyas to be Burmese, fine. But do you have to push them out like this? Brother they leave empty handed, not a penny on them and starving. Can you imagine that sort of hardship? And these days wherever they they go they get turned around..sometimes right back into the sea to drift and starve. Can Myanmar not find any humane settlement with them?

@BD:- Dude its not going to work, leave it be. We had that big thread with KingMamba about this very topic? Even we've tried to talk to them, very politely- that just don't go Pol-Pot on these people they don't deserve that surely. Needless to say it didn't work. Everyone is courting Myanmar's favor, the Americans, us (India-Burma-Thailand highway, Sitwe port and natural gas pipe lines), China, the EU which is just lifting its sanctions on them and has given its official consent to now normalize relations and jump head first into trade. We all have BIG investments there but not the stamina atm to do anything to concrete to turn them from their path with regard to the Rohingyas.

@asad71 Do you ever spout anything but conspiracy theories...the Burmese know enough to not try and operate in RAW's area of operations. :coffee: Stop cheapening everything you come across.

bro Burma is becoming extremist (already has become) as a nation which is not good for any of us.

bro Burma is becoming extremist (already has become) as a nation which is not good for any of us.

Yaara they don't exactly have any issue with us. Our relationship is improving with large strides, they've already started ops to clean out some of the rebels who were harassing us from their side of the border..add that to what I mentioned before and there is little stimulus left for us to take any harsh steps regarding this matter. We must first look after ourselves since no one will come to our aid if we fall in a ditch.

@BD:- Dude its not going to work, leave it be. We had that big thread with KingMamba about this very topic? Even we've tried to talk to them, very politely- that just don't go Pol-Pot on these people they don't deserve that surely. Needless to say it didn't work. Everyone is courting Myanmar's favor, the Americans, us (India-Burma-Thailand highway, Sitwe port and natural gas pipe lines), China, the EU which is just lifting its sanctions on them and has given its official consent to now normalize relations and jump head first into trade. We all have BIG investments there but not the stamina atm to do anything concrete to turn them from their path with regard to the Rohingyas.

abey oye....yeh BD section hai.....yahan 3 line sey jyada likhna mana hai......

Back
Top Bottom