What's new

Buddhist Terrorism - no longer a myth

Who says they do? I don't like what's going on. I don't approve of what's going on. But with respect to their nationality, they don't have citizenship so they are not technically my countrymen and I don't have the affinity for them as I would with a compatriot so they are theoretically not my countrymen.

Do I think they should be forced out? No, I don't. Do I think the Arakanese should be forced to reconcile with them through force? Again, no. Should they be allowed to return to bdesh if they so wish? Yes, I do. This is not some great religious jihad as so many muslims are making it out to be.

Who are you to decide where they live?just because they are minority doesn't mean the majority can kick them out, they have been living there for long enough to have their right.Just because your lame government doesn't give them citizenship doesn't mean you can kill them.

Who are you to decide where they live?just because they are minority doesn't mean the majority can kick them out, they have been living there for long enough to have their right.Just because your lame government doesn't give them citizenship doesn't mean you can kill them.

why u guys wasting ur time on him. " sokter vokto noromer jom " ora ai jater log. future niye think koro oder sathe torko kore lav ney

Myanmar orders surrender of weapons to stem ethnic violence in western state

YANGON, Myanmar — Authorities have ordered people in strife-torn western Myanmar to surrender guns, swords and other weapons to the police within three days or face legal action.

The announcement Thursday in the state-run Myanma Ahlin newspaper said that some groups of people in Rakhine state had used swords and firearms during recent deadly confrontations between the Buddhist Rakhine and Muslim Rohingya communities.

Myanmar orders surrender of weapons to stem ethnic violence in western state - The Washington Post

On Wednesday, the government said it had evidence that certain individuals and organizations had instigated the violence. It said 89 people were killed, 136 were injured and more than 32,000 made homeless when more than 5,000 houses were burned down from Oct. 21-30. It did not report any new clashes.

Who says they do? I don't like what's going on. I don't approve of what's going on. But with respect to their nationality, they don't have citizenship so they are not technically my countrymen and I don't have the affinity for them as I would with a compatriot so they are theoretically not my countrymen.

Do I think they should be forced out? No, I don't. Do I think the Arakanese should be forced to reconcile with them through force? Again, no. Should they be allowed to return to bdesh if they so wish? Yes, I do. This is not some great religious jihad as so many muslims are making it out to be.

Well for starters, they don't even speak Bengali.

About the bold part, is that the Myanmar Government's official stance? That's because we haven't heard of anything of this nature from them.

Myanmar orders surrender of weapons to stem ethnic violence in western state

YANGON, Myanmar — Authorities have ordered people in strife-torn western Myanmar to surrender guns, swords and other weapons to the police within three days or face legal action.

The announcement Thursday in the state-run Myanma Ahlin newspaper said that some groups of people in Rakhine state had used swords and firearms during recent deadly confrontations between the Buddhist Rakhine and Muslim Rohingya communities.

Myanmar orders surrender of weapons to stem ethnic violence in western state - The Washington Post

On Wednesday, the government said it had evidence that certain individuals and organizations had instigated the violence. It said 89 people were killed, 136 were injured and more than 32,000 made homeless when more than 5,000 houses were burned down from Oct. 21-30. It did not report any new clashes.

Phew...

thread makes me believe that some Mullahs in background wants BD to get entangled in a WoT like pakistanis so that they can continue their recruitment for Al-Qaeda

thread makes me believe that some Mullahs in background wants BD to get entangled in a WoT like pakistanis so that they can continue their recruitment for Al-Qaeda

feel free to join us :sniper: but ye i do agree, the thread title is stupid :laugh:

Go check the history. It has been started by apartheid Burmese Janta since 1950s not only against Burmese but also against many other tribes and people those who are not Bamar.

It came from the horse's mouth now. So this is now an ethnocentric violence as you said. Then what's with the title of this thread? Care to explain what's the confusion at your end?

Under that circumstances what Rohingyas can do when they were denied most of their right!!! Not only that Arakan was independent state. It was the British which marged it with Myanmar in 1822 for its own benefit. Now 16 tribes making up of 1/3 of the total population of Myanmar are fighting for independence. Why it is happening. Do not forget the reason why sanction was imposed on Myanmar for 30 years.

Everything was different at some point or the other dude. You were a part of India too under the British when you chose to separate. By your logic, you should merge your country with us as your independence is illegitimate.

So now you're telling that the selfish cold-war era western world's sanctions as legal? They sanction a country because it doesn''t have democracy and is dealing with insurgencies the way it should?

I'd like to see what the US Army would do if insurgencies were there in the US. You know it, I know it so spare me this lecture on sanctions.

Bangladesh is a muslim country thats why it is still hosting close to 500000 rohingiya and it is said around 600000 rohingya went abroad with Bangladeshi passport as well. But it does not mean we should open our border by giving a free pass to the apartheid burmese janta to carry out more torture and genocide on the Rohingyas so that they flee more to Bangladesh.

So make up your mind... are you supportive of Rohingyas or not?

Even if bd open border now then next will come the Indian bengali muslims whom will be tortured by radical extremist and terrorist hindus so that they can flee to Bangladesh. Opening border is no longer a solution. It needs to be cure from inside Myanmar.

Wow. You really hate the Hindus don't you? I can understand the historic dread you have of them.

I thought the thread was about Buddhist "terrorism"? Why bring another sister faith here?

Fear burns isn't it? :P

It is not necessary internationalize the issue which is happening here. The whole world is now seeing Buddhist terrorism openly.

Well if jihad is legit in your eyes then countering it with extreme prejudice is in ours. If that is the way you want to be.

By the way you did not answer who is killing the Rohingyas!!!

Then please allow me to answer your question this time: It is the consequences of actions of Rohingyas that is killing them.

Not all are to blame but if they introspected their community better rather than going for religious separatism, this won't have happened.

Good now please tell this line to all the islamic countries that have kicked out local minorities over all these years.

Practice what you preach.

I said this again and I will said this again:

The world is a give-and-take place. No one tolerates only take. Especially not the way you guys do.

Ignore them. Apparently they feel that all other communities should accept their tantrums while everything others do will be refused vehemently by them.

Then my Myanma friend, you better understand their nature because if you don't, you will realize it the hard way just as our community has done historically in what used to be once a bastion of Buddhism (Hint: today it is called Afghanistan).

I don't know what is the official Bangla stand but if their government is as keen as the members that are here, then a Bangla-Myanmar war is inevitable.

Well yeah. I'm not aware about it. Can you post a credible link.

About what? The violence in Ladakh? Just google it out. I cannot do your homework.

Well I'm not a Buddhist. But I try to follow what Buddha teached. :)

Thank you for telling. So now this becomes none of your business as you're not from my community.

Can you point it out more clearly?

You're a Lankan and you don't know Theravada branch of Buddhism? :woot:

You just exposed yourself.

About what? The violence in Ladakh? Just google it out. I cannot do your homework.

Oh yeah, thanks for the comments though.

Thank you for telling. So now this becomes none of your business as you're not from my community.

Well yeah I'm not your community and never want to be. But it is my responsibility to stand up to the right cause.

You're a Lankan and you don't know Theravada branch of Buddhism? :woot:

You just exposed yourself.

Be more specific about Theravada traditions political expansionist motive. Can you post where Buddha or any other related to Threvada Tradition talks about political expansion?

(P.S you guessed right I'm a Pakistani)

Oh yeah, thanks for the comments though.

No problemo.

Well yeah I'm not your community and never want to be. But it is my responsibility to stand up to the right cause.

You're one weird Lankan dude. I thought you'd be fired up in support of the Myanma Buddhists for what they're encountering.

Apparently, your "Right" cause always coincides with the favors of Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.

Be more specific about Theravada traditions political expansionist motive. Can you post where Buddha or any other related to Threvada Tradition talks about political expansion?

Politics is inherently a part of the ruling elite. You'd notice this in your 'own' country after the war.

(P.S you guessed right I'm a Pakistani)

Wow, I was just referring to how much knowledge you had about the region and its situation vis a vis Buddhist harassment.

But thanks for admitting it.

If every Burmese were given the opportunity to choose between Burma and USA then there wont be a single burmese left in Burma the next day. But sorry, USA nor BD is your in laws home and could be a place for burmese.

Prison of Buthidaung is a butcher house for Rohingya,NaSaKa’s cells are also killing and torturing places for Muslims

Prison of Buthidaung is a butcher house for Rohingya,NaSaKa’s cells are also killing and torturing places for Muslims

Then my Myanma friend, you better understand their nature because if you don't, you will realize it the hard way just as our community has done historically in what used to be once a bastion of Buddhism (Hint: today it is called Afghanistan).

Buddism was screwed by Hindus not Islam. eg. Buddhist has to find refuge in Afhganistan and BD and Burma and Hindus cleared Punjab to Bihar including Nepal long before Islam reached sub continent.

Islam came as the rescuer for buddhist community from the onslaught of Hindus. The rebelled against the Hindus by embracing Islam and kick the hell out of them.

Buddism was screwed by Hindus not Islam. eg. Buddhist has to find refuge in Afhganistan and BD and Burma and Hindus cleared Punjab to Bihar including Nepal long before Islam reached sub continent.

Islam came as the rescuer for buddhist community from the onslaught of Hindus. The rebelled against the Hindus by embracing Islam and kick the hell out of them.

ha ha ha and they rescued Buddhism by burning down their most important center of learning because it did not contain a copy of the quran. Some rescuing that is.

Back
Top Bottom