What's new

BSF warns Pakistan Rangers of retaliation

Pakistani Rangers are providing fire cover to infiltrators so that they can cross the border easily...that's their age-old tactics
Ohh really. Do you have your own stalite link from where you watch all this.

or do you watch too many Bollywood movies.

There is nothing offensive in my language. Cowards can only be called cowards. Besides, I did not direct that to the citizens of Pakistan but the establishment of Pakistan, which so shrewdly wants to play this double game. And I am not sure what you mean by early days for me...are you having the feeling that I am a novice...just by my date of joining this forum? FYI I know all the ways to present my point of view, your suggestion is superfluous.

deckingraj has guided you to right approach. Spend some time and learn what is the right way to put your opinion. There is nothing wrong in expressing your point of view but the way you present is an art that you would learn with time. So show more patience and improve like many of us are improving here. It would be only helpful for you and everybody else here in the forum.

INDIA RETALIATE!!??!!! with what? foul language through Shashi Tharoor or that Chadambaram guy?

Barking Poodles Do Not Bite!!

First...

Pakistan’s border police, the Rangers, claimed the attack was carried out by non-state actors over whom they had no control

then.....

Each of the attacks, BSF ballistics experts believe, came from near the village of Gopal Singh Wala, which lies along an anti-tank ditch running along the border. The headquarters of the Satluj Wing of the Pakistan Rangers is located just a km from Gopal Singh Wala.

non state actors operating form a place just one km from Rangers HQ, hmmm

is there any other source?

I am not sure whether people here are aware of what is considered foul language and what is not. So this isn't worth spending time over.

graphican
The virtues you are pointing to, I have crossed that point long ago. There is only one way to retaliate to improper behavior and that is by using strong words. Mind that, strong word is not same as foul language. I will say no more on this.

First...

then.....

non state actors operating form a place just one km from Rangers HQ, hmmm

is there any other source?

That s the point BSF is making right...they dont belive its carried out by non-state actors/....

That s the point BSF is making right...they dont belive its carried out by non-state actors/....

Exactly...as said before what BSF has done is right... They have made it clear that state or non-state actors any more attacks will result in equal and fitting retaliation....Now its up to Rangers to either stop these non-state actors(if they are) or be ready to face some music from this side as well.... I seriously hope this don't happen but totally support BSF move...

Exactly...as said before what BSF has done is right... They have made it clear that state or non-state actors any more attacks will result in equal and fitting retaliation....Now its up to Rangers to either stop these non-state actors(if they are) or be ready to face some music from this side as well.... I seriously hope this don't happen but totally support BSF move...

Although strong arming Pakistan like this is not the best Idea.

BSF troops die left and right every year due to cross border firing.

BSF can take what ever action it feels necessary to defend it self.

Although strong arming Pakistan like this is not the best Idea.

Buddy but then what else you can do??? You can't take hits every now and then and say because these were non-state actors(as per Rangers) whom rangers cannot control so let them use rockets against us....Since these so called non-state actors are operating from Pakistan side then it is the obligation of Rangers to stop such attack. India has shown enough restraint on this front(there were similar attacks before as well)

BSF troops die left and right every year due to cross border firing.
Pardon my lack of knowledge on this front but are you saying we are not well-equipped and any retaliation from BSF would be devastating for them???
BSF can take what ever action it feels necessary to defend it self.
Agreed

this is a flame thread all of you should STOP

Are you serious??? The content of the article posted in the thread is not changed to achiece some gleeful comfort... There is a warning issued by BSF to their counterparts and we are discussing it...How come it is flame????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom