What's new

BSF stop BGB tower construction

Sometimes I cannot help but marvel at the level of intellect displayed.

BD was making a tower, BSF objected ,BD stopped work. This is what I have understood so far.

Whats the fuss ? If BD was not in the wrong or does not agree with the objections raised why would they agree to stop work ?

If not then it will get resolved.

Ppl just go into a tizzy for no reason.

Whats the fuss ? If BD was not in the wrong or does not agree with the objections raised why would they agree to stop work ?

Is that too difficult too understand? Put a little more thought into the topic before you post to get some thanks. When an armed paramilitary force warns you to stop doing whatever you're doing, you can pretty much guess what comes next if you don't comply.

Actually bro even dogs will feel humiliated if we compare them with these BSF scums.:D

Action speaks louder than your words
If you go through the article surely u will fill find out that who is being humiliated and follows its master like a good doggy

Is that too difficult too understand? Put a little more thought into the topic before you post to get some thanks. When an armed paramilitary force warns you to stop doing whatever you're doing, you can pretty much guess what comes next if you don't comply.

Your BGB is a paramilitary force as well...

Since there appears to be an issue of comprehension I'll repeat some points . This is what the post #1 says :

"A BSF unit led by Haridaspur Company Commander Lakkhan Singh came to the area on the Indian side of the border around 5:00pm and protested the construction activity for the tower inside Bangladesh, quoting BGB Shalbagan post Commander Nayak Towfizar Rahman said our Benapol correspondent."

The tower was being constructed INSIDE BD , work stopped when the Indians protested from INSIDE Indian boundary.

If BSF is armed I presume BGB too would be carrying weapons and not pepper spray cannisters.

Now, since BGB stopped work ON THEIR SIDE once the Indians objected , it would lead to the fact that the objection was valid.

I hope this helps.

Lol 'hundreds' were not killed - it was 17 to be exact. And it was properly avenged through Pilkhana and the subsequent castration of the 'BDR' aka BGB.

It was much higher and some put it as high as 400. 17 was the figure that was put to calm the situation politically and the number of dead bodies remained within Bangladesh territory. Many eye observer witnessed Indian BSF took back many dead bodies to Indian territory when firing was off. But moderate figure is 60-100 BSF cowards was killed and it is well known within Army.

We all know in the battle field all these coward BSF can wet their pant and run way to hide their back what we can expect from these useless jerk.

See how even your shameless army was laughing after being captured by Chinese Army...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladesh is a small country and we all have relatives in Army. Ask any army officer, they all know, BSF death count was more than 100! But as it was Hasina in power, india kept it secret!

BSF sources have told me that BGB is the verge of brweaking up as BGB soldiers are deserting en masse.
BGB soldiers are very poorly trained and can't even hold a gun straight.

AFter thr BDR murder of 17 BSF soldiers Naga soldiers of BSF beheaded 41 BDR soldiers and threw their heads at a BDR post.

BSF sources have told me that BGB is the verge of brweaking up as BGB soldiers are deserting en masse.

AFter thr BDR murder of 17 BSF soldiers Naga soldiers of BSF beheaded 41 BDR soldiers and threw their heads at a BDR post.

Pretty wishful thinking :lol: :rofl:

Whats next???

Wow !

This is huge six.

Out of the stadium...

Whatever you BD's say/ cry....................

Fact is............ RAW & BSF rules Bangladesh (Not India but just its small arms). they appoint there slaves as your King & Queen.

Thats it.

Talk about talibanization and their cruelty

Back
Top Bottom