What's new

BSF - Ranger slug it out at Hussaniwala

It is good exercise for soldiers. I saw the ceremony many years ago and enjoyed it.

Wagah Ceremony probably should be completely canceled. You don't see North and South Korea holding a border hostile-ceremony like Wagah at the DMZ.

I rather have this than having heavy arty raining shells like in the case of Korean DMZ

Both sides should completely stop this circus. Its not even funny. The way they look at each other, march... nonsense.

It was a WOMAN BSF Soldier who punched the pakistani mard across the border.

^^^^and then the women started crying and wanted asylum.

I saw video. The BSF soldier got more beatings. ANd sorry SpArK. Your post, about the picture was a troll it self. No Not you, but the one who compiled the pictures. Calling our jawan a Pakistani and BSF as a Jawan. I mean, both are jawan (not old :lol: ) and/or call both Indian/Pakistani ?

I saw video. The BSF soldier got more beatings. ANd sorry SpArK. Your post, about the picture was a troll it self. No Not you, but the one who compiled the pictures. Calling our jawan a Pakistani and BSF as a Jawan. I mean, both are jawan (not old :lol: ) and/or call both Indian/Pakistani ?

Can I see that video too, Missed actions for long....Please share it if you have a Action video of it rather than pictures one...

I saw it on a blog. it was posted in another thread. I am too lazy to help you sorry. Search for it under forums.

I saw it on a blog. it was posted in another thread. I am too lazy to help you sorry. Search for it under forums.

If It were to be searched, why would you bother a comment boasting you have seen it.... Come on, Lets not go into I see you see things, Since you shared it that you have seen it, please route us there to that god smackingly glorious Blog of Yours...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom