What's new

BSF jawan was killed last month on border by Jaish terrorists, pics prove

Two months back Pak Rangers dispatched BSF soldiers to hell and instead of fighting back BSF soldier starts protesting and demanding justice for their slain soldiers.

You should be really naive to think that there was no retaliation for that. :o:

The fact is both India and Pakistan are loosing enough men and this ain't a game which can be very one sided. On one given bad day our losses may be high on another it may be yours. :disagree:

An over all study proves that ISIS is not Islam though, uses the cover and pretend to be Salafi or you name it. Their conduct, approach & savagery does not represent any form of Islam at all. However, it has nothing to do with Kashmir Chapter. So far had different Information whereby ISIS flags or supporters were reported in Indian Occupied Kashmir but then again, India is working day & night to prove that people In Kashmir are terrorists so, India can provide safe passage to ISIS to reach valley and then brand the freedom struggle as terrorism. There are chances that India having closer ties and depth in Afghanistan, may have a leverage from friends as such as Doval said that they can be bought by anyone with money.

Seriously mate ?? Do you really think our policy makers are that dumb to allow ISIS in our backyard, Ha, Ha ...?? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

You should be really naive to think that there was no retaliation for that. :o:

The fact is both India and Pakistan are loosing enough men and this ain't a game which can be very one sided. On one given bad day our losses may be high on another it may be yours. :disagree:
You should educate your own soldiers who starts crying and cribbing when Pak Rangers banged them hard.

Seriously mate ?? Do you really think our policy makers are that dumb to allow ISIS in our backyard, Ha, Ha ...?? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Did ISIS ever attack Israel despite being born in its back yard? Well, if you couldn't understand the post; just leave it like I was joking but seriously, what makes you believe that India will declare such kind of policy and acknowledge it? However, I think it was Indian Official(s) thanking ISIS for safe return of those nurses.

Did ISIS ever attack Israel despite being born in its back yard? Well, if you couldn't understand the post; just leave it like I was joking but seriously, what makes you believe that India will declare such kind of policy and acknowledge it? However, I think it was Indian Official(s) thanking ISIS for safe return of those nurses.

I don't think if you would accept. But the fact is we paid a hell lot of money via a Saudi businessmen for the safety of our sisters. This I'm saying being a Malayali from the state of kerala and personally know the relatives of one of the nurse rescued who hails from Thiruvalla.

The entire exchange of money was facilitated by the help of one of our Saudi based NRI businessman. Just believe it if you can. :-)

I don't think if you would accept. But the fact is we paid a hell lot of money via a Saudi businessmen for the safety of our sisters. This I'm saying being a Malayali from the state of kerala and personally know the relatives of one of the nurse rescued who hails from Thiruvalla.

The entire exchange of money was facilitated by the help of one of our Saudi based NRI businessman. Just believe it if you can. :-)

Money is not subject here, I merely mentioned about a "Thankful Note" to ISIS. Money has been talked a lot, in this case then which seems to be a favour in return to a favour.

Sir, totally agreed. Newly elected government in Pakistan already extended unconditional offer for table talks, the opportunity (foreign ministers level) only back tracked by Indian government.
You seems to be serious but Indian government does not.

Sir, totally agreed. Newly elected government in Pakistan already extended unconditional offer for table talks, the opportunity (foreign ministers level) only back tracked by Indian government.
You seems to be serious but Indian government does not.

Ironically that is called politics. The present situation of Pakistan as a nation (economically) and PTI as the ruling government (administratively) is very weak. So it suits India to avoid Pakistan all together. Even with the ongoing protests in Kashmir, India is not too desperate for talks or a peace process anything more than Pakistan. It's as simple as that. :-)

Money is not subject here, I merely mentioned about a "Thankful Note" to ISIS. Money has been talked a lot, in this case then which seems to be a favour in return to a favour.

It's never a favor to begin with, it was a protection money, an extortion money, a guarantee that our ladies would be spared and send back alive. The Saudi guy as I know acted as and Escrow between GOI and ISIS.

for killing one BSF guy we need :rofl:
  1. BAT
  2. RANGERS
  3. LET
  4. JEM
  5. ISI
  6. PAKISTAN ARMY

JEM did it .
JEM basically pakistani punjabis unlike Hijbul which is made up kashmirs .

Hijbul hasn't faced accusations of beheading so far while JEM often does that for decades .

Its JEM because india say so? What that picture proves and how beheading proves to be JeM?

Its JEM because india say so? What that picture proves and how beheading proves to be JeM?
Maulana Masood Azhar led JEM and it's affiliates ran by people like Iliyas Kashmiri has long been associated with beheading of Indian soldiers in the past .

Ironically that is called politics. The present situation of Pakistan as a nation (economically) and PTI as the ruling government (administratively) is very weak. So it suits India to avoid Pakistan all together. Even with the ongoing protests in Kashmir, India is not too desperate for talks or a peace process anything more than Pakistan. It's as simple as that. :-)

So all goes to politics, it seems human life is next to politics. If there is a will there is always a way.
In short what we usually say/express is not the whole truth. Cheers be happy - no worries.

Back
Top Bottom