What's new

BSF jawan shoots wife, kills self by service revolver in Chennai

My name represents a call sign in PAF.
Did John Doe once lived in slumdog street or something.:lol:

I guess he must be promoted to a manager in the call center he works at.

This ramalingumchutarswami is from United States of America and his new name is Billy!! Thats what he wants us to believe but this swami is having a hard time proving it.

My name represents a call sign in PAF.
Did John Doe once lived in slumdog street or something.:lol:
I heard that 'John doe' represents ' exposer of fakers , lies and poor Photoshoppers '
Oh , now I get why you don't like that member !

If that was the case then why is he himself is hiding behind a fake ID. :rofl:
Not to mention his new title bestowed upon him makes him a complete loser.
Ask him sweetie :-).
Or maybe ask the mods. Oh wait, you did that already !! What happened to that plea ?

Ask him sweetie :-).
Or maybe ask the mods. Oh wait, you did that already !! What happened to that plea ?
No Basanti, i don't need MODS to handle people who consider themselves whiter than white.
And i asked Mods to look into the post not a fakers back ground.
In any case they most probably feel sorry for an old timer out of choices.

No Basanti, i don't need MODS to handle people who consider themselves whiter than white.
And i asked Mods to look into the post not a fakers back ground.
In any case they most probably feel sorry for an old timer out of choices.

;-) ;-), keep trying , betey. Who knows , maybe it's your entertaining, superb ' English ' idioms and sayings that is keeping you from being banned for posting fake pics, lies and insulting words for PAF heros like Kaiser Tufail.
Either way, cheers ! Keep replying...

Is that Areesh ? Wow ! Good looking guy ! I recommend that he try for roles in low budget Bhojpuri film's. Good prospect! Thanks Daghlodi !
@Areesh bro, see this baniya from cow worshiping belt and he is pretending as a yankee with no sense..

he watches Bhojpuri movies..

I guess he must be promoted to a manager in the call center he works at.

This ramalingumchutarswami is from United States of America and his new name is Billy!! Thats what he wants us to believe but this swami is having a hard time proving it.
*****swami :rofl::rofl:

got it, you're definitely an indian pretending to be American white @Telescopic Sight ;) it quite to show your real flag you false flagger @Telescopic Sight ;):enjoy:

Sherlock Holmes! That too in Maryland ( edited after i noticed where you say you are ) Wow!
Bhai , try reading a few posts earlier before posting your ' deductions' .
Hasaa Diyaa yaar tune , woh bhi coffee pite waqt ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom