BSF jawan shoots wife, kills self by service revolver in Chennai

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
688077-gun.jpg

Representational image

NEW DELHI: A Border Security force (BSF) jawan on Sunday allegedly shot himself after killing his wife in Chennai's Trichy. Identified as Ranjit, the jawan was a native of Bihar Sharif town.

According to the wife's mother, the jawan killed her daughter because of dowry. On the other hand, the man's family refused to speak about the possible reasons behind the incident.

The wife Rajni Kumari got married to Ranjit in 2005. A couple of months into the marriage, Rajni got a job. She joined the Railways as a section controller. Many a time, Ranjit used to pressurise her for money which she gave.

Once the jawan had asked for nearly Rs 3.5 lakh as loan from his wife. Even after seven months when her husband did not return the money, she asked for it. This had led to a dispute between the couple.

On Saturday evening, Ranjeet went to the market and returned late. He tried to kill Rajni by giving her poison in the cold drink, however, he failed. He then shot her by his service revolver and later committed suicide.

He was admitted to the Police Sadar Hospital in a critical condition where he died late in the night.

Their eight-year-old daughter was at her maternal grandmother's place while the incident took place.

http://zeenews.india.com/india/bsf-...f-by-service-revolver-in-chennai-2109950.html

Sorry to hear about the lady..RIP
but good to hear about that greedy parasite... Good riddance bastard...BIH

Such posts are relevant to Pakistan Defense? Really ?

And what a classy reply? Wow ! Speaks volumes about the member and his upbringing .

Trust me , your family would be disappointed if they read this.

Such posts are relevant to Pakistan Defense? Really ?

And what a classy reply? Wow ! Speaks volumes about the member and his upbringing .

Trust me , your family would be disappointed if they read this.

So a trooper of an Indian paramilitary shooting himself is not relevant to Indian defense section?

And what is wrong with the reply of that member? He said RIH for a greedy b@stard.

I don't find anything wrong with that.

So a trooper of an Indian paramilitary shooting himself is not relevant to Indian defense section?

And what is wrong with the reply of that member? He said RIH for a greedy b@stard.

I don't find anything wrong with that.
Ok, up to you.
Keep making your family proud of you. Carry on :-)

Kala? Ok , start with sharing your photo, then your parents, and your siblings. Put it up now, no excuses.
This will be an education for us non Pakistan members to learn what is the standard of kala and gora ? And what is the harm caused by slavery by other races to certain people.
And this will help me teach you, what the real goras in my neighborhood will call you and your family !

Kala? Ok , start with sharing your photo, then your parents, and your siblings. Put it up now, no excuses.
This will be an education for us non Pakistan members to learn what is the standard of kala and gora ? And what is the harm caused by slavery by other races to certain people.
And this will help me teach you, what the real goras in my neighborhood will call you and your family !

IMG_4212.JPG

No one is making his family proud on this forum. Not you at least with acting like a gora while in fact you are a kala bharati.
Yup you got that right or may be you haven't recognized the old desperado once even had an English user name.

Is that Areesh ? Wow ! Good looking guy ! I recommend that he try for roles in low budget Bhojpuri film's. Good prospect! Thanks Daghlodi !

If thats Areesh than he has you guys literally by the balls!! Cuz that guy has the guts to call you two rupees people every now and than. Hahahahahahaha

Ch--tya Bharati :lol:

wife ko to theek mara per khud ko kiyoo mara :lol: daily 1000-2000 wives marni chayee :p:D

Back
Top Bottom