What's new

BSF Grabs 34 acres of land in Bangladesh

Forget about NE INDIA and take care of your lands first. Doesn't it seem weird that BSF tool 34 acres of your land without any resistance??

No problemo, the land will be inhabitated by Bangladeshis as well like all north india.... DGFI RAW er Baap!

That's the very reason why we are going to conquer your nation :)
Wake up buddy it's day time .. Stop dreaming
First try to save your land from evil BSF then dream about establishing Greater Bangladesh and conqering whole of India.:whistle:

Good to know you are a Bangal. So, support your other Bangals in BD and do not try to be an overzealous Indian.

In fact majority of Indian members browsing BD defense threads regularly are Bengali, many of them are Bangals.

Conquer with what ? The new fleet of J-7s which you will soon be buying from China ? :devil:

You obviously are not aware of their new indigenous LCPV which Bangladeshi army will use for amphibious landings in enemy territory.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Their purpose is not only to cross cross river canals, but cross seas and bring the fight to enemy territory in case war breaks out(india, burma). LCVP in times of war will carry strike troops quickly and provide cover fire.

They have similar purposes, but they are not the same and the ferry is certainly not a larger version of LCVP

Kobiraaj..... Hindutva goons arent sophisticated enough to understand sarcasm.... Let them be ....

You obviously are not aware of their new indigenous LCPV which Bangladeshi army will use for amphibious landings in enemy territory.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Oh My God...i must say, i was underestimating the might of Bangladesh armed forces. :p:devil::devil:

Also, looks like this vessel in-corporates stealth features as i can hardly see any equipment on the deck. :P

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Now, if i was a soldier and i had to take a ride on that thing at the time of crisis. I'd rather prefer to die with whatever dignity left with me than riding that thing. :lol:

BD returning a favour for 1971s help... How grateful.
J/K...
On topic why is india provoking a country which is weaker ...

Back
Top Bottom