What's new

BSF calls 'Dhruv' choppers useless

Dhruv has proved itself in various terrains and much higher altitude than any choppers in the world through Army deployments. Is the BSF operates more rugged terrain than Army? Siachen?

brother BSF operates them at much deeper depths than NSG.....I heard Dhruv is not good in shallow waters but it works pretty well in deep waters...if we can fix the gaps in its propellors and cockpit panels which cause the leakage of pressure then i am sure something good can be extracted from this helicopterf:tup:

brother BSF operates them at much deeper depths than NSG.....I heard Dhruv is not good in shallow waters but it works pretty well in deep waters...if we can fix the gaps in its propellors and cockpit panels which cause the leakage of pressure then i am sure something good can be extracted from this helicopterf:tup:

Sister your mind is over flowing with bizarre ideas that do not suites with general science and facts. That can come only from brainwashed guys. So what can we do, for now you keep your ideas but shhhhhhhhhh... do not tell these to anyone else. Or they will learn them and come up with shuperduper gyro-copter that is best in the world. :cheesy:

Dhruv was produced by HAL and its blueprints were made in 1955....This helicopter cant beat Lama in durability...i am sure if HAL had consulted ISRO and TATA Group of Industries the service ceiling would have been tripled of what it is now but who cares....the corrupt members of Congress only care about their kick-backs and foreign trips...now wasted millions of dollars on this project and in the end we ended up with this useless piece of junk.....BSF and NSG should use them as target drones :tup:

Hello friend we are not making ROCKET so to consult ISRO you know DRDO has much difficult and has to master advanced technology then ISRO because technically rocket are UNGUIDED but Missile are GUIDED which is advanced than ROCKET science. And congress is corrupt i agree but DHRUV was made in INDIA so who will provide kick backs, But finally we have made a junk to fly what about you.

Well no doubt there are some problem in spare part issue because mighty Armed forces use there influence to get it service related issues and spare part resolved 1st as they ordered huge numbers but on the other hand it BSF are like minnows ,they have to wait for there mess to clean up as HAL still has skilled people crunch .... Not to forget BSF pilots and technical people servicing to be honest ,they treat Flying machine like there 4 wheel Maruti Gypsy,there pilots are on contract basis :coffee:

Anyone wondering how the male version of AJTR would sound like?.............We have now received a dumber and advanced(in trolling!) version of the banned Troll............i.e,..Rickshaw Driver!

The Advanced Light Helicopters- Dhruv-- are not helpful in our operations like casualty evacuation and troop reinforcements. They are useless for us. ,"

I wonder why not?

casualty evacuation

DSC02987.JPG

091022-A-0199Y-188.JPG

091022-A-0199Y-211.JPG

troop reinforcements

American soldiers in the Dhruv

091023-A-0199Y-120.JPG

091023-A-0199Y-079.JPG

091023-A-0199Y-086.JPG

091023-A-0199Y-146.JPG

I will guess its good enough...

Most of the times these helicopters are under servicing and there are issues about its capabilities to fly beyond a certain height

I wonder why, we all seen its capabilities in Siachen Glacier.

2.jpg

Dhruv%2BSiachen.JPG

Maybe these are older Dhruvs otherwise there is no explanation for this:
Dhruv in Siachin at 19,480 ft in temp of -25C:
4.jpg

n1051674367_1604842_8104408.jpg

2.jpg

And has been bought by many international customers:
4538153958_5a9b08d093-718209.jpg

800px-Dhruv_Ecuador.jpg

The Dhruv has blossomed into a class machine comparable to any in the world.

Back
Top Bottom