What's new

BSF calls 'Dhruv' choppers useless

Funny how the BSF like their Army counterpart is addicted to foreign maal. They call a helicopter useless that is working perfectly fine in more than 5 different countries. This clearly shows BSF chiefs vouching for a nice fat commission from some foreign dealer.

@Kinetic

Ridiculous attitude are from those who cannot made any thing beyond a gyrocopter and talk about other countries helicopter.

Hmmmmmm, didn’t you see the video from your own media? You can not even operate tested and proven imported weapons. As soon as they reach Indian hands they transformed in to duds.

India have regular exercises with Singapore and India watched most advanced F16IN, so your F-16 does not matter. lol

That’s why I said you are figure of fun. Where did I say anything about Pakistani F16? I said thank God you didn’t go for it otherwise you would have ruined its reputation with so many Air forces. With Rafael no such risk, nobody except French uses them, so you can destroy its reputation as much as you want. It does not have any reputation at all.

Yes we buy them, we do not take them as aid nor we let them has base in our country to kill our own people.

You see, once again foolish comments, because your back is against the wall. Read the historical accounts, Pakistan paid for them cash and didn’t get the delivery for over a decade. But fools just write what they want.

Really? When Pakistanis fighters crashes, what you call them?

We have crashes like any Air Force of the world, but Indian have made crashes an art of “flying coffins”. Do you need your own media report to jog your memory?

Pakistanis did not knew about the raid until it was over. CIA Director said no one in Abottabad was even aware of the raid until Navy SEALs destroyed the chopper with bombs. lol

Once again uninformed comments, off course Pakistani knew otherwise tell me were the Chinooks stealth who allegedly collected the seals of the crashed BH?

Have you ever seen and heard a Chinook overhead? Get some education man. Even Zardari had an article ready for publication in WP, written by Segal and approved by Zardari for publication on the same day. I am sure Zardari just saw the dream.

Hoax for you, everything is hoax for you. Chinook was not part of the raid in Pakistan.

Listen to the Youngman at the start, if you understand Urdu. He said, at the time of the raid, there were people on the ground stopping the residents to go near the compound.

Listen to another eyewitness, he says, the there were Americans dead bodies and their body parts were scattered in the compound. He also said there were people in the area at the time of the operation, knocking on the doors and ordering people not to get out.

Secondly, the man said, only one helicopter dropped the troops on the ground outside the compound and there were other helicopters on the scene after the crash but they did not dropped or picked anyone from the area.

You really think Pakistani officials are going to tell you the truth, if they already agreed with the Americans to pledge ignorance and pretend they were caught unaware. USA used the stealth to give credence to the story that Pakistani radars didn’t pick the helicopters. Even though there was no risk or any resistance from anyone, the pilot still crashed the helicopter. It is a lie to say it got technical problem because of the heat. It hit the wall, if you look at the wreckage the tail is against the wall.

Wise up man, don’t believe in propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom