What's new

brutality of Indian Army in Kashmir

wonder how desperate people find a 2009 video and give it a go in 2012....we all understand your let-down feeling dude...by the time you are thinking about bringing bad name to J&K and army there will be 100 more new IAS from J&K and number of tourists doubled or tripled,new train coach manufacturing plant built blah blah blah...

all i can say is that this thread is a

images

at mods::wonder how your responses will be if we find some random video about Pakistani a year or 2 year old....

by the way :cheers: at the epic fail thread....

lmao more fake propaganda. The guy was a terrorist and was trying to blow up the soldiers with a hand grenade, who mind you were rescuing him from the rubble.

Here's the unedited version.

Ignore the opening line please, Mods no infraction please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethnically kashmiri but of punjabi orgin settled in canada and brutalitiy of IA in kashmir....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:..by the way is this a blame game or what?

I didn't say that...
What ever makes you happy buddy. Just shows us how well Indians are in making stuff up :rofl:

Ethnically kashmiri but of punjabi orgin settled in canada and brutalitiy of IA in kashmir....

Could apply both ways
Sitting in New Zealand, are you in a position to comment on ground realities. !!

You're new here, so chill....

He is new while you are old, why don't you read the PDF rule book???
K thread is reserved for senior members... :P

lmao more fake propaganda. The guy was a terrorist and was trying to blow up the soldiers with a hand grenade, who mind you were rescuing him from the rubble.

Here's the unedited version.

Ignore the opening line please, Mods no infraction please.

Wow RoyBot, Nice finding. How CB4 is manipulating the view points. Remind me this picture

viewpoint_manipulation.jpg

CB4 , Either delete the thread or delete the videos, It is known that it is a propaganda made by editing videos... Stop posting such non-%%%%%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom