What's new

Browsing on PDF has been pretty slow

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Webmaster i m facing pretty slow browsing on PDF.i have to refresh a thread 2-3 times in order to open it .This was never the case before but have been since 4-5 days .first i thought it has something to do with my net by now i have checked it 10 times ,all other sites are running normal .

Is this something to do with the new server? or virus?

I am finding PDF speeds better than other days.

Possibly some problem with your internet connection or may be your cache memory.

Webmaster i m facing pretty slow browsing on PDF.i have to refresh a thread 2-3 times in order to open it .This was never the case before but have been since 4-5 days .first i thought it has something to do with my net by now i have checked it 10 times ,all other sites are running normal .

Is this something to do with the new server? or virus?

i concur, having the same issue at my end

I am increasing frustrated by the slow speed of PDF, it doesn't look right. What make PDF so slow in browsing or make posts?

Is there something to upgrade betters?

(frustrated)

I am increasing frustrated by the slow speed of PDF, it doesn't look right. What make PDF so slow in browsing or make posts?

Is there something to upgrade betters?

(frustrated)

Last week about this time the site was down for 20 hours plus per day. Good news is at least we are on bro. Must be something to with what the webmaster must be putting on the server to protect it. As he told us ^^ it should be better later on in the week.

Last week about this time the site was down for 20 hours plus per day. Good news is at least we are on bro. Must be something to with what the webmaster must be putting on the server to protect it. As he told us ^^ it should be better later on in the week.

I am very glad this website is back on, I understood the problems. I have been here on forum long times, I feel the possible affect when PDF completely transfer to WDN. That's how it starting for more slow (browing, posts, smiley, double posts, loading, errors) than original-excellent PDF.

It will be better next week hopefully, make sure it wouldn't happen again by attackers on servers.

Slow problems since January 2011. :undecided:

I am very glad this website is back on, I understood the problems. I have been here on forum long times, I feel the possible affect when PDF completely transfer to WDN. That's how it starting for more slow (browing, posts, smiley, double posts, loading, errors) than original-excellent PDF.

It will be better next week hopefully, make sure it wouldn't happen again by attackers on servers.

Slow problems since January 2011. :undecided:

Something else to look at brother.

I dont know whether the speed would be affected but have you noticed how popular this site is? It tends to have a lot of visitors as well as everyday users. Maybe this is a factor also brother?

It is actually faster than before. Not sure why its an issue with you.

It appears the problem is at Pakistan based members. I am based in the US and i have not experienced any slow down.

It is actually faster than before. Not sure why its an issue with you.

Really....I don't know why it is still same problems. Firefox (ver 5) maybe hate PDF. I come to this thread, it takes me more than 5 minutes waiting. I use other websites, it work faster normally without waiting.

Cleaning cookies still doesn't help.

Back
Top Bottom